urgent warning to Nitro HD P930 and Optimus LTE users

Search This thread

Youngbloodx

Feb 16, 2012
Can someone tell me which device I have. My father bought this phone from China and it came rooted with an ICS ROM. The Software version says BELL 20E FOR SU640 JOYOKI V1.0 The start up screen says LG Optimus LTE, it also has an expandable antenna on the top right of the phone (looks like one of those old radio antennas, upon further research this is for tv stations in china.. apparently). My best guess is that this is the SU640 phone, but I want to confirm to be positive.

PS. I had this same exact phone before but I bricked it trying to manually flash a rom with adb terminal stuff. So now I want to be extra careful and run a smooth 10.1 rom

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    folks this is important and could save you your phone

there is a visual similarity between the Nitro HD P930 and a very similar looking phone, the Optimus LTE LU-6200.

there have been some questions in the forum over cross compatibility on the software. currently it isn't.

if you flash the wrong software to the wrong phone this could result in a brick.

please be aware and pick the right software?

regards

Chris
    I'm confused out the ying yang. I have the Bell LG Optimus 4G LTE, and under my battery it says P930.

Do I flash Nitro HD P930 ROMs, or LG SU640 ROMs?
    Thanks.

Our phone is the p930.. Look in settings. In USA its called nitro HD. In Canada its optimus 4g lte. But both are p930.
    Su640 is korean

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk 2