[Q] hi all i love some help please

Search This thread

allysisa

Feb 7, 2014
Hi there i managed to root my phone and for a day it was ok but today my screen went black and i cant see anything....
when i plug it in the computer i can see the screen but it wont let me see screen without te cable in it i know this seems weird.
please please help x

Last edited:

rfuller4

Dec 9, 2012
Huawei M881 help

Hi there i managed to root my phone and for a day it was ok but today my screen went black and i cant see anything....
when i plug it in the computer i can see the screen but it wont let me see screen without te cable in it i know this seems weird.
please please help x

Greetings all,

I don't see any place to add a question, so I'm asking it here. If this is incorrect, someone please direct me to where it should go.
I have a Huawei M881.Android 4.04.
I used Kingo root to root it, with no problem.
My issue is, how do I get rid of apps I don't need? Should I get a new ROM?

Again, my apologies if this post is in the wrong place, but I can't find where to post a question.

Many thanks, all.

stipipoy

Jul 24, 2012
I think titanium backup can remove bloatwares. I never use it though. I used clean master to remove mine. Both apps required root permission to do it. I used a paid app before but i forgot the name.

Sent from my [Root] O+ 8.15, Stock Rom using Tapa Talk

allysisa

Feb 7, 2014
Hi

Sry for delay my power went Dow, I used fron unlocked then installed bloat ware I managed to reload it but it just has black screen so can't type anything or see anything, I've huawei g510-0100

allysisa

Feb 7, 2014
hu

try to reflash the rom

ive treid it just loops the boot bit stuck on huawei and if i pull battery and try the install wipe factory settings it does it but i cant type anythng to get on the net to input my modem password, my other half is going to go mental at me for attempting this stuff, i was ya it worked then it went down wont ever do anything like this again lol so ive no idea how to unroot it as no screen

thanks in advance for replies x

allysisa

Feb 7, 2014
okk...

just do one thing go to recovery then wipe everything
mount all partitions
then reflash the rom

hi there this is a stupid question i know how do i go to recovery, if u mean hold vol up and power key and wipe pertition and then wipe factory reset ive done that 6 times for some reason the apex launcher got wiped out and for life of me dont know why it wont work without it like it did before and also mount a ll partitions what is that and dont have a rom i just used the unlocker website.

ive also hooked phone up to pc after 5th wipe to click on root x its resent to phone but still a black screen

aashishb4u

Feb 8, 2014
hi there this is a stupid question i know how do i go to recovery, if u mean hold vol up and power key and wipe pertition and then wipe factory reset ive done that 6 times for some reason the apex launcher got wiped out and for life of me dont know why it wont work without it like it did before and also mount a ll partitions what is that and dont have a rom i just used the unlocker website.

ive also hooked phone up to pc after 5th wipe to click on root x its resent to phone but still a black screen

dude i think u have to reflash to stock may be it will help you..!!

allysisa

Feb 7, 2014
Fixed it

please please help x

Hi just to let you know I fixed it, I some how managed to delete the default launcher that was why I couldn't see anything only the drop down bit like battery etc, I went on to play store on my pc and logged into my apps and reinstalled a launcher and my screen came back yay .... Go me.....

Also went in to no bloat app I had and saw I deleted it after back up so I installed the default launcher again via hi suite thank goodness I'm so impressed with myself...... Had a very friendly person helping me find soultions thank you justpmme x

Regards x