shhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

LazyGenius

Jan 31, 2009
so now that there is another thread for the Hero build can this one be closed so we dont have to keep up with 2 threads?

mfrey0118

Feb 16, 2009
Can anyone explain why reboot doesn't work in Terminal Emulator anymore? And what exactly is HTC Sync and how do I get it?

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
How about this for a font?

HeroWallG1.jpg

HeroWallG1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Ducter

Jan 10, 2009
Google Pixel 8 Pro
You guys need to really stop posting back and forth one liners or single word comments... I dont, as well as many I am sure dont care to have to read over your stupid BS posts to follow whats going on. For Gods sake use pm or swap numbers or something. No reason at all to turn the forums into your personal messaging whore. Oh sure..you have a gazillion post count, take away all the crap and ya got nadda.

I belong to several other boards that ban for that kinda crap, the mod team here really needs to crack down on this, its a waste of peoples time having to load up your stupid crap postings page after page when all thats wanted is the info.

***** at me as you may, its your only defense.

N3xt2N0N3

Aug 17, 2007
Brooklyn
www.doughboydesigns.com
You guys need to really stop posting back and forth one liners or single word comments... I dont, as well as many I am sure dont care to have to read over your stupid BS posts to follow whats going on. For Gods sake use pm or swap numbers or something. No reason at all to turn the forums into your personal messaging whore. Oh sure..you have a gazillion post count, take away all the crap and ya got nadda.

I belong to several other boards that ban for that kinda crap, the mod team here really needs to crack down on this, its a waste of peoples time having to load up your stupid crap postings page after page when all thats wanted is the info.

***** at me as you may, its your only defense.

What are you talking about? Go back to your other boards...keep the thread related to Hero please thanks.

dkb218

Apr 16, 2006
Bronx by way of Brooklyn
What makes anyone think it will see the light of day? There's another thread about this - I guess this one was too full of "any idea when this rom is coming out? I can't wait for this rom! I swore off sex until it hits..." type post.

blakestimac

Dec 2, 2008
San Francisco
i can haz hero when? (just kidding)

the other thread isnt much better. It has less clutter, but with no new information, its hard to stay on a topic everyone has talked to death. i wish they would just close these threads so i dont find myself checking every five minutes, until H tweets or something.

wizern23

Jan 15, 2009
Mobile, Alabama
since the beta just leaked and he says that the watermark needs to be removed before he can release it. It will be out soon if it can be removed.

Now lets just let this thread die already.

Status
Not open for further replies.