FORUMS

[MOD][PORT] Jishnu's Camera™ V3.5B | F50 [4K Ultra - Chroma Flash]

2,520 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
By Jishnu Sur™, Account currently disabled on 6th October 2013, 07:51 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
4th January 2014, 08:35 AM |#1121  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Has anyone successfully been able to get this to work on a d801 with the Gflex rom? Thanks
4th January 2014, 04:59 PM |#1122  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
Donate to Me
More
A Stable Version Coming up with 13MP Option and fixes. Can someone upload the media_profiles.xml of the CM ROM?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jishnu Sur™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jishnu Sur™ Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 05:10 PM |#1123  
Senior Member
Flag Winchester, VA
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

A Stable Version Coming up with 13MP Option and fixes. Can someone upload the media_profiles.xml of the CM ROM?

Here you go! This is from the latest official cm11 nightly.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1fv...p=docslist_api

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom1226 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tom1226 Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 10:30 PM |#1124  
Mrbobrowitz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 268
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

A Stable Version Coming up with 13MP Option and fixes. Can someone upload the media_profiles.xml of the CM ROM?

Since the other post seems to be needing access to see here is a media fire link to the media_profiles.xml you asked for http://www.mediafire.com/view/2tavix...a_profiles.xml
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbobrowitz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mrbobrowitz Ad-Free
4th January 2014, 10:48 PM |#1125  
Senior Member
Flag Winchester, VA
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbobrowitz

Since the other post seems to be needing access to see here is a media fire link to the media_profiles.xml you asked for http://www.mediafire.com/view/2tavix...a_profiles.xml

Sorry about that, for some reason I couldn't edit the permissions after posting until now. It is now open to view by anyone with the link, and I allowed anyone that requested it before. Either way, glad we're getting an update soon on cm ROMs!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using xda app-developers app
5th January 2014, 01:14 PM |#1126  
mazroui's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Abu Dhabi
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
could we please get a new download link for expt4? filedropper showing files as 0kb and couldnt download
5th January 2014, 02:59 PM |#1127  
SREEPRAJAY's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag CITY OF PARKS
Thanks Meter: 6,117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazroui

could we please get a new download link for expt4? filedropper showing files as 0kb and couldnt download

maybe this works my friend

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZhdFWTRI!V2ZCSG...rq1xBkPzVt89Mg

Thanks @Jishnu Sur™
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SREEPRAJAY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SREEPRAJAY Ad-Free
5th January 2014, 03:06 PM |#1128  
GTMoraes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Recife
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Any news about the stock version? A beta has been released few days ago, but it only gives me FC

Tapatalked thru my Sexy Nexy7²
5th January 2014, 03:12 PM |#1129  
mazroui's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Abu Dhabi
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SREEPRAJAY

maybe this works my friend

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZhdFWTRI!V2ZCSG...rq1xBkPzVt89Mg

Thanks @Jishnu Sur™

Thanx for the fast reply. Works n downloaded. Now off to flash it

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
5th January 2014, 03:35 PM |#1130  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,608
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTMoraes

Any news about the stock version? A beta has been released few days ago, but it only gives me FC

Tapatalked thru my Sexy Nexy7²

I sent it to few testers.. I mean the stable one..

Bhai, again Thank you! Where would I be without you?!

I'll send you the new version too..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th January 2014, 04:04 PM |#1131  
GTMoraes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Recife
Thanks Meter: 343
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jishnu Sur™

I sent it to few testers.. I mean the stable one..

Bhai, again Thank you! Where would I be without you?!

I'll send you the new version too..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Hey, thanks! Waiting for it

Tapatalked thru my LG G2 D805
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes