Flaunt your Nitro HD Screenshots!!

Search This thread

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
Yup, I said it....Flaunt it!!

Upload the best screenshots you guys have of your beloved phone! :) Share them all here for us to see.

Also, be kind n share as much info as you can on how you achieve those awesome designs. Remember, Imitation is the Best form of Flattery. ;)

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
And so, let me begin by posting mine.

all.png

Screenlock - WidgetLocker app, background - WP Clock

Main screen - Launcher: Go Launcher, Background - WP Clock, Weather - Fancy Widget Pro, Switches - Widgetsoid

Secondary screen - Folders: Application Folder

Tertiary screen - Calendar: Simple Calendar Widget

Note: Fixed images!

I don't use the black background cuz I like it, it's because WP clock does not properly work on the Nitro. When using WP Clock with a background image, the image will not fill the whole screen, but leaves this little space at the bottom about half the height of the dock, so it looks somewhat funny. WP clock said they are working on a new version of WP clock, which is optimized for HD screens.
Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA App

Last edited:

bmxant

Nov 2, 2007
And so, let me begin by posting mine.

:D

Screenlock - WidgetLocker app, background - WP Clock

Main screen - Launcher: Go Launcher, Background - WP Clock, Weather - Fancy Widget Pro, Switches - Widgetsoid

Secondary screen - Folders: Application Folder

Tertiary screen - Calendar: Simple Calendar Widget

Note: Fixed images!

I don't use the black background cuz I like it, it's because WP clock does not properly work on the Nitro. When using WP Clock with a background image, the image will not fill the whole screen, but leaves this little space at the bottom about half the height of the dock, so it looks somewhat funny. WP clock said they are working on a new version of WP clock, which is optimized for HD screens.
Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA App

Looking good! :cool: Is the phone still pretty snappy with all of these addons running?

itiskonrad

Dec 5, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ok, I've got nothing to "flaunt", but I am finally happy with my lockscreen =) For whatever reason, I felt compelled to tinker with the lock screen a bit, so I'm sharing what I did-

I use the lock pattern, but I hate the dots, hate the carrier, hate the line separating the time and the dots, and hate the emergency call button. Ugly... So I changed them all =)

2012-01-05082009.png

Changed PNGs to transparent dots
Removed carrier in lock screen (as well as notification bar from before) - XML edit
Made the separator line super faint (turns out I like a tiny bit of line =) ) - PNG swap
Removed emergency call button so it only appears after failed pattern unlock - XML edit

I know where the dots are, so I just have them appear only when pressed (but even then, I made them more transparent)

2012-01-05082146.png

Now I'm happy =)

Last edited:
Reactions: aquariuz23

red_solo_cup

Dec 14, 2011
b0Ons.jpg
KAPiZ.jpg
8i9er.png

At least I think its pretty.

Screenlock: WidgetLocker - Spotify Widget, Beautiful Home Weather Widget,

Background: Shadow Galaxy Live Wallpaper(LOVE it)

Launcher: Go Launcher - Icon Fonts@ 11 + 5x4 gridsize + other random things

Main screen: Clock/Weather widget - Beautiful Home Weather

Secondary screen: Free Power Widget - Spotify Widget - teslaLED Widget - System Tuner Widget - Juice Defender Ultimate Widget - Battery Monitor Widget

HJZS2K

Dec 23, 2011
No screen shots to provide but I have tried a few combinations of having different widgets but found it slows down the phone enough for me to notice lag. For example, once I add a full calendar widget to one of the home screen the switch between screens becomes laggy. Does that happen with you guys too?

aquariuz23

Mar 3, 2011
Clifton, NJ
No screen shots to provide but I have tried a few combinations of having different widgets but found it slows down the phone enough for me to notice lag. For example, once I add a full calendar widget to one of the home screen the switch between screens becomes laggy. Does that happen with you guys too?

What launcher are you using? It really depends on the launcher. And have you done a hard reset on your phone after rooting? Doing a hard reset significantly improve the smoothness of the phone.

HJZS2K

Dec 23, 2011
What launcher are you using? It really depends on the launcher. And have you done a hard reset on your phone after rooting? Doing a hard reset significantly improve the smoothness of the phone.

I'm using Go Launcher. Tried out LauncherPro but it wasn't as smooth. I have done a hard reset as well after rooting. I noticed the biggest difference after freezing some apps. Still, if I add a large calendar widget there is a noticeable lag. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
I'm using Go Launcher. Tried out LauncherPro but it wasn't as smooth. I have done a hard reset as well after rooting. I noticed the biggest difference after freezing some apps. Still, if I add a large calendar widget there is a noticeable lag. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

I'm using the go launcher too & the cal I'm using is the pure calendar widget (seen in mypost on page 1), it seems to run smooth for me on screen transitions and such. Maybe that might work, if ya haven't tried it.

bmxant

Nov 2, 2007
:D

At least I think its pretty.

Screenlock: WidgetLocker - Spotify Widget, Beautiful Home Weather Widget,

Background: Shadow Galaxy Live Wallpaper(LOVE it)

Launcher: Go Launcher - Icon Fonts@ 11 + 5x4 gridsize + other random things

Main screen: Clock/Weather widget - Beautiful Home Weather

Secondary screen: Free Power Widget - Spotify Widget - teslaLED Widget - System Tuner Widget - Juice Defender Ultimate Widget - Battery Monitor Widget

Me too! Looks great :cool:

Go Launcher is so much better than the paid version of ADW Launcher :eek:

Machzelet

Nov 30, 2010
Hey, guys!
I'm looking for a native function to take screenshots (it appears in system/app), but I can't find the right combo for that.

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
I tried zeam, but (and I know this is messed up) I liked the bloat of Go Launcher. I like Go Widgets too much and Go Locker.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just finished making some new mods I thought would be nice! =)

2012-01-28035016.jpg

2012-01-28091300.jpg

-Transparent notification bar
    -Blue Skies live wallpaper
    -ADW launcher but with launcher pro icons =P
    -Beautiful widgets smaller home widget
    -No carrier
    -Removed padding near clock
    -Modified my own ice cream sandwich-esque icons (except they're only white, no blue. I wanted neutral =))
    -Made my own battery icon with battery percent mod
    Just figured out how to mess with lock-pattern smali settings to change the lines (color and alpha) connecting the dots =)

lines.png

Changed lines to (you guessed it) transparent! =)
    arrows.png
    I'M SO HAPPY!
    I've been wanting to change the lockscreen clock font for AGES, but it's really hard on this phone! Normally, there's just a font you need to switch (/system/fonts/Clockopia.ttf) which android uses as the font for the clock, but in THIS case, they coded the framework.jar to use the system font for everything including the lockscreen! So one option is to swap out the droidsans font in your phone for something else which would change all the fonts system wide, but there are all sorts of issues (spacing, ellipses) that can cause problems everywhere else and I really just wanted the lockscreen font changed. So I deodexed framework.jar, figured out how to edit a couple smalis, detached the font of the lockscreen from the system and directed it to clockopia. For a noob like me it was REALLY hard! So now I can change my lockscreen font by just swapping out clockopia.ttf, like you can on normal android roms! I know this is unnecessarily lengthy, but I'm just so happy I got it to work I had to share =)

both.png
    Dead Sexy!

Special Thanks to Ho!No! for CM9 Full Throttle.

Nova Launcher, Infinitum Orange Theme, Custom Wallpaper and Simi Clock.
    Click the power and home buttons simultaneously

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk