Im giving $30 to anyone who can help me successfully flash to Virgin Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lviv73

Mar 3, 2010
Buffalo NY
Im 99 percent done but get "cps error bad security mode" in DFS when writing MEID.

Im giving $30 dollars to anyone who can get me to successfully flash Epic Touch to Virgin Mobile.

Last edited:

autoprime

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 23, 2010
register the dll the normal way then... look up general issue had in windows when trying to reg. this is not a lgnpst issue etc.. strictly windows(possibly 64-bit) issue.

Mr_Milenko

Dec 9, 2010
You poor poor soul.... You're in for one hell of a nightmarish thrill ride with that phone. :|

lviv73

Mar 3, 2010
Buffalo NY
register the dll the normal way then... look up general issue had in windows when trying to reg. this is not a lgnpst issue etc.. strictly windows(possibly 64-bit) issue.

Nah man,its not drivers issue.I have driver signatire dissabled and I verified that all lg drivers installed correctly.Im not on 64 but 32bit win7.

lviv73

Mar 3, 2010
Buffalo NY
Let me know if my instruction got you further ... Check your private messages.

No they didnt,you misunderstood me,im past step 6 and already registered dll file.
Im stuck on step 8.LGNPST only recognizes my phone while its off,i select correct dll file,click on settings tab,enter spc code and i get this error in LGNPST after:

After i enter spc code i get this error:
Process : Undefine
SubProc :
Cause : CANNOT LOAD
//COMPONENT_INFO/LGNPST_COMPON
component.

Any ideas?

Bear gri11z

Dec 16, 2011
You could pay a few people like 300 dollars to flash your phone or you could find a company to do it for $1xx

brooksyx

Jan 31, 2011
Vancouver, WA
Use QXDM to flash the meid (esn). You will need qpst installed to use qxdm. You can send the $30 to my donate link :p

Also within the next few weeks I will be posting some virgin mobile roms with the necessary MMS fixes (cm7, cm9, and maybe aokp). I have a epic touch on the way that I plan on flashing to VM. Currently using the epic 4g on VM.

Please pm with any questions.

check your pm for more details

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.