OP Senior Member
lawndale
Thanks Meter: 2,734

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nique0201

I cant hide force closes.. and air view wont check. Please respond

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

For air view intructions in OP for next time but just dont click on the toggle it doesnt work to enable it so just click on the left of the toggle were it says air view and it will redirect you to another page and enable air view at the top and enable pointer aswell

sent from my [MIUI-TWIZ-L900]
The Following User Says Thank You to lbxmobbin_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lbxmobbin_1 Ad-Free

15th January 2013, 02:40 PM |#1072  
OP Senior Member
lawndale
Thanks Meter: 2,734

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayer7196

Anyone know how to get rid of the traffic reminder everytime I try to download something?

Go into downloads and menu and settings and disable data download prompt

sent from my [MIUI-TWIZ-L900]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lbxmobbin_1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lbxmobbin_1 Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 02:42 PM |#1073  
Flag Mayer, MN
Thanks Meter: 419

More
The disable recent apps softkey toggle is backwards

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358260937518.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	1647138  
The Following User Says Thank You to neudof For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neudof Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 02:42 PM |#1074  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 3,076

Donate to Me
More
Beautiful. Thanks again for this lbx and my_galaxy

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VeNuMuS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VeNuMuS Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 03:02 PM |#1075  
Flag Mayer, MN
Thanks Meter: 419

More
I cannot get the airview toggle to stay on in the spen settings

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app
15th January 2013, 03:12 PM |#1076  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1358262669591.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1647202
This is issue #1

Look at the data speed I am getting. Also the data light on the toggle screen remains off

15th January 2013, 03:23 PM |#1077  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacjac30

Attachment 1647202
This is issue #1

Look at the data speed I am getting. Also the data light on the toggle screen remains off

Did you try updating your prl it work for me but you have to go to stock deodexed

15th January 2013, 03:24 PM |#1078  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Issue 2 - still no sound when I have incoming text, incoming calls, or light saber sound when I remove spen.

Issue 3 - how do I get my voicemail instead of text saying I have message. Can the sprint voicemail app not be used?

15th January 2013, 03:25 PM |#1079  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 132

More
Okay im back guys I was on stock rom rooted try flashing the lk8 all in one.zip
And nothing happened it stayed on the galaxy note 2 screen. After 10 min of nothing lol I just say f*ck it im flashing the miui new release so I did and im using right now. Everything is working fine except my cam recorded it aint working it force closes. And I checked the about phone and is says that im on still on ljc... btw the swap memory worked !!!!!!! Maybe thats why camrecorded aint working idk right now im going to change my files that were on my internal to my sd card. to see if it fixes anything. Also im on fat 32 .. 32 gig class 2!!!!!! And it works yay no homo haha.. I notice that it worked because I was trying to restore my apps with titanium back up and when I saw the restore option it said 0?? So I was like wth so the swap memory worked ...

thank you lbx and my galaxy yall are the best .

15th January 2013, 03:27 PM |#1080  
Thanks Meter: 302

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mokash34

Thanks so much to the guys that worked on putting this rom together. I am a very big fan of MIUI.

I am not seeing the aroma installer when I flash the rom and boot it. Every rom I've installed with aroma usually has aroma built in (with no additional steps to add aroma so to speak). I am not new to flashing but not that familiar with aroma and packaging of roms... am I doing something wrong? Should I see the aroma installer upon flashing the ROM or is there a step I need to do (install a new installer, maybe?) ? Forgive my ignorance and thanks in advance to those who help me and others!

And again thanks to anyone who put this rom together. I was so happy to see a TWIZ based MIUI ROM. I am very dependent on multi-view, popup video, and the S-Pen for work and play and would have struggled without the normal use of those features.

Also, congrats to the gentleman that just welcomed his baby daughter! My wife is expecting and we are so excited. Best of luck and health for you and your family!!!

I think you and nickel was the two lucky guys that get the download before the link was up in op but just guessing lol try downloading again and flash the name of the ROM is spr.miui.aroma.3111 or something like that

The Following User Says Thank You to My_galaxy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift My_galaxy Ad-Free
15th January 2013, 03:29 PM |#1081  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Talking
请问,能不能给翻译个中文啊,我是中国的,能给翻译一下中文不
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)