Post Reply Email Thread
26th November 2012, 11:25 PM |#41  
Flag Freehold, New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by styckx

Placebo effect.

Best solution is still to not install 4.2, it's the Windows ME of Android... Why spend all this time figuring out how to make an OS run correctly? It should have done it out of the box.. 4.2 is trash..

That's bs. Between the current setting and the aforementioned app my nexus 7. Is smooth

from my SGS3 while my nexus 7 rests
27th November 2012, 01:10 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
This fix actually works for me. Thanks OP!
27th November 2012, 02:40 AM |#43  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 13

More
You made it onto Android Authority, very cool. Thanks for the fix, it works like a charm.

Link to the article: http://www.androidauthority.com/xda-...update-134281/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
27th November 2012, 05:28 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Responsibility

You made it onto Android Authority, very cool. Thanks for the fix, it works like a charm.

Link to the article: http://www.androidauthority.com/xda-...update-134281/

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Actually, the OP took this post word for word from a TalkAndroid.com post. I know because I wrote that post two days ago: http://www.talkandroid.com/141899-do...-fix-for-that/
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alexthearmo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alexthearmo Ad-Free
27th November 2012, 02:38 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs up
Sharing knowledge which benefits all is a win and what the net is about. Is this going to turn into a BS copyright war? XDA needs a misery forum where the whiners can congregate because reading all the crap wastes my time and bums me out.

I did experience net lag with 4.2 thru my 3g cell hotspot on the road this Thanksgiving period. Net speed is back with this intel. Thx.
The Following User Says Thank You to xips For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xips Ad-Free
27th November 2012, 03:08 PM |#46  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmaracas

This doesn't cure lag across the board, I suspect my continuing lag issues are due to having added a user.
Added account for my GF so she could see how nice jelly bean is and that iOS doesn't rule the world, and the more she's used it more laggy my use of n7 has become.
Ok I can fix by deleting it but its quite a serious issue so hope Google fix quick.
Sent from my Nexu

Did u do the same on your GF's profile/account? Cause now its syncing hers too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
28th November 2012, 07:12 PM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Holy hell ! Thank you for this !
I was so disappointed when I saw how sluggish this device was for reading long PDFs, now it's rather smooth. I guess it needs some other tweaks to make it as smooth as on my SGS2
28th November 2012, 07:37 PM |#48  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xips

Sharing knowledge which benefits all is a win and what the net is about. Is this going to turn into a BS copyright war? XDA needs a misery forum where the whiners can congregate because reading all the crap wastes my time and bums me out.

I did experience net lag with 4.2 thru my 3g cell hotspot on the road this Thanksgiving period. Net speed is back with this intel. Thx.

My sentiment exactly. Some on here really need to get a freaking life

sent from my Nexus 7 while my SGS3 rests!
28th November 2012, 08:41 PM |#49  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Thanks for this tip. I'm gonna try this out especially since I don't even use Currents.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
28th November 2012, 10:20 PM |#50  
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Ok after testing out this tip, I think it definitely works. Silly Google Currents. I'll have to tell my net friend about this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
28th November 2012, 10:24 PM |#51  

More
Don't forget to run forever gone its a miracle worker

sent from my Nexus 7 while my SGS3 rests!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AndreaCristiano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndreaCristiano Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)