[ Galaxy Y DUOS ] Development Information Center (DIC) [ GT-S6102 ]

Search This thread

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
Hy guys! Nice to find this thread as my friend just bought an sgs y duos. I have an LG Optimus one p500 and noticed the same proc armv6. We have some fantastic devs there which could give you a hand if you need, especially on kernel matters.
I also noticed adobe flash 10.3 modded for O1 works on sgs y duos, so here it is:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=19569247

kernel matters are a little complicated... the galaxy y series uses a broadcomm processor...... not many other devices uses it.... so overcloking and other things have some problems...

but if someone wants to help, he's surely welcome

Sent from my X10i using XDA

Dreamboxuser

Jan 24, 2012
Ugg dont get me started on Kernels...
Edit: have you guys seen that the kernel sources for all of these devices are available at opensource.Samsung.com

Last edited:

Dreamboxuser

Jan 24, 2012
K I was just wondering cause I didn't see it in the op. Good luck on getting a new sub forum. Looks like you guys could use it(the forum not the luck).

I'm not really the Guy to ask about that working on other things atm. But if I do get any other info I will be sure to pass it along.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

psychEinside

Feb 4, 2012
can i use boot.img from other rom? for example, i use boot.img from a custom rom in sgy and try to use it to the rom I'm making for sgy pro.

ronnieryan

Jan 9, 2012
Dumaguete
@ Mods

just a suggestion about the stickys in development section of SGY

they are arraged as follows

DUOS thread
moderator hammer
SGY index.

can you please arrage as

Moderator hammer
SGY index
Duos thread

my reason for that arragement is because this is the Galaxy Y GT-S5360 thread, not duos or GY pro:D

dr.manoj_n

Apr 22, 2012
ahmednagar, maharashtra, india
Hey bro,
Is there way to flash this firmware without pc using cwm or any other way. Im new to android using techno duos custom rom. But dont know anything about odin. I know cwm only and dont have pc. Im usin galaxy y s6102.

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

psychEinside

Feb 4, 2012
please help, when i flashing my custom rom through cwm, does not finish updating.always stop 20% maybe of update.and goes back to main menu of cwm. please help!!

Raval Kaushal

Feb 18, 2012
Mumbai
Galaxy Y cdma Sch i509

hi

I have a galaxy y i 509 cdma phone....

i see no development for the same on xda, can you add this phone on xda as well

Doky73

Apr 22, 2011
near to Budapest
sgy.noinfo.hu
DUOS support of Galaxy Toolbox

I've just started to implement the unlock support for S6102 and B5512 of Galaxy Toolbox. (Current 1.0 version does not support unlock of Duos)
Could you please support my work?

- help collect the list of product IDs of duos (eg S6102B, S6102L, B5512B if there's any...)
- send me some bml15 SAVE files (saved by Galaxy Toolbox - backup option)
- and finally I need some beta testers...

championswimmer

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 22, 2011
New Delhi
android.championswimmer.tk
I've just started to implement the unlock support for S6102 and B5512 of Galaxy Toolbox. (Current 1.0 version does not support unlock of Duos)
Could you please support my work?

- help collect the list of product IDs of duos (eg S6102B, S6102L, B5512B if there's any...)
- send me some bml15 SAVE files (saved by Galaxy Toolbox - backup option)
- and finally I need some beta testers...
my own pro duos has been given away to my friend
but i hope other duos and produos users will surely help you out :)

Top Liked Posts