Soft Brick Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Help

Search This thread

PotatoBlitz

Aug 12, 2014
Hello, First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Mark, I live in the Philippines,and I'm also a grade 7
If you're wondering why someone so young is in this forums, it's because I just need help with my tablet.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, I tried to root it with Kingo Root. But I was too late to find out that my tablet wasn't supported. I tried to unbrick it before but I haven't found anything yet, and then my tablet went out of battery. When it had its battery back, I can't go to Odin/Download mode anymore. If anyone can help me fix this problem and unbrick my device, that would be very helpful. Also please reply quickly since we need it now.
Thanks in advance.
-Mark

Dowdheur

Mar 20, 2014
Hello there !

If you can't go to "Download mode" anymore, I'm sorry but it starts bad... :rolleyes:

Can you still go on "Recovery mode" ?

PotatoBlitz

Aug 12, 2014
Hello there !

If you can't go to "Download mode" anymore, I'm sorry but it starts bad... :rolleyes:

Can you still go on "Recovery mode" ?

Hello there, sorry for late response. I'm still at church replying and I dont have my tablet yet. How do you get to recovery mode by the way?
Oh and when I try to do this: Home button+power+lower volume it just wont go to odin/download mode. And it just flickers and goes back to samsung screen

gdspawar

Aug 24, 2014
Emergency!! Emergency!!

Sorry, I'm not here with a solution to the problem but Even i am dealing with the same kind of problem... actually I was updating my Galaxy Tab 3.7.0 Android jellybean 4.1.2 version to kitkat 4.4.2... but somehow my pc got hanged and the whole process was terminated.. after that i tried to switch on my tab 3.7.0 but It just kept saying 'Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again!!'. I am not able to go into download mode or either recovery mode. When i tried it to connect with kies it said that kies doesn't support this device. i have all the drivers needed. And it's not even charging. I tried to recover it by using CWF recovery mod using ODIN 3.09 but the process just stucks at 'setting connection' I AM STUCK! PLEASE HELP!

Last edited: