375+ Users *10 Dec 07* XDA-Developers Toolbar ADDED xdaCHAT

Search This thread

sergiopi

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 14, 2005
Rome
ATHENA 3D

May be I missed something... but I would like to add ATHENA to bar's RSS button... Any way to to ?

T_Bird

Jun 14, 2007
nice like it but i dont like explorer did't use firefox so far i am opera user from day one any chance this toolbar will be made for opera ?

ionutz6

Nov 9, 2006
Bucharest
I may not be able to develop for opera. Sorry for that.

I am also very excited to try and use the toolbar, but as other users, i am a proud Opera user, and i really cannot see myself using firefox, not to mention iexplorer.
So if you can someday study the possibility to develop this for Opera, i would be very happy.

thanks,
ionutz

mushipkw

Jul 25, 2006
Pilkhuwa
www.wmskins.com
Updated

Hi, guys I updated the toolbar, it'hd been due long.
Hope you like the new Chat feature.

UPDATED [27 Nov 07]
ADDED: Chat feature to chat with fellow XDAins.
REMOVED: Tab for HowardsForums

View the first post.

Ather

Retired Senior Moderator
May 26, 2007
i too user opera..( cant bare to use ie or firefox..had a fight with my bro for uninstalling it)..please try to developer for it..

mushipkw

Jul 25, 2006
Pilkhuwa
www.wmskins.com
Guys, As u might have noticed that new forums are added to xda-developers.com, but the toolbar is not updated. The reason is that I have decided to stop the development of the toolbar because of the lack of interest in the toolbar.
If you guys need me to continue developing this toolbar, please show ur appreciation.

Here's a List of few planned updates:
1. Update it as per the forum
2. Add a Google Page Rank component
3. Option to upload files to InWorG.com(Free File Hostiing) right from the toolbar.
4. Option to upload images to Imageshack right from the toolbar
5. Wikipedia Lookup.
6. Skype, Call right from the toolbar.

Thanks,

Mushi.

Last edited:

j.vd.spank

Jan 24, 2008
Could you make it compitable with Firefox 3.x ? Maybe if you move this topic to Development & Hacking more people will use it...

Guys, As u might have noticed that new forums are added to xda-developers.com, but the toolbar is not updated. The reason is that I have decided to stop the development of the toolbar because of the lack of interest in the toolbar.
If you guys need me to continue developing this toolbar, please show ur appreciation.

Here's a List of few planned updates:
1. Update it as per the forum
2. Add a Google Page Rank component
3. Option to upload files to InWorG.com(Free File Hostiing) right from the toolbar.
4. Option to upload images to Imageshack right from the toolbar
5. Wikipedia Lookup.
6. Skype, Call right from the toolbar.

Thanks,

Mushi.

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
Hi Mushi!
I'm a very high user of your Toolbar. I access most links at XDA through the toolbar!
I also came here to look for new updates....So, do not stop development this great utility.
Time spending is something very valuable these days and an utility like that reduce our time when looking for new information!:D It's completely usefull!

Keep it working and walking....:p

Thanks for share:cool:

zabardast_1

Aug 4, 2007
Lahore
Hi Mushi
Coudn't agree more than what epimazzo said,I'm regular user of Toolbar,its a grrrr8 utility and time saver,I'll highly appreciate,if you keep up with its developement and thanz !

epimazzo

Oct 27, 2006
São Paulo
www.cyclicus.io
Mushi!!!!

What's happening my friend! I and others like zabardast_1 extremely use your toolbar!!:D

Just please, I can't live without that tool anymore! Really! Very usefull!
Just don't stop developing ok?

Let's move on!:cool:

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
Hi,

I just stumbled accross this amazing tool and i discovered it would not install.

please see screenshot:

attachment.php

Upon reading the thread it seems that development has stopped.

I think thats bad because this looks like such a brilliant application/plugin it is a shame to waste it.

Please could you at-least make it work with the new firefox.

Please?

Thanks

MG

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

killerskincanoe

Mar 4, 2009
Sony Xperia Ion
Oppo Find 5
updates planned?

Here's a toolbar that is a must for every xda-developer lover.
UPDATED [27 Nov 07]

Do let me know about your opinions & suggestions.

SUGGESTION! UPDATE!! i got really excited. and installed this... only to find out it only covers the forums through the HTC shift...

us poor xperia users can't quite benefit fully from this WIIICKED sweet toolbar!!

pickiki

Apr 7, 2007
Zoran
"xda-developers Toolbar" will not be installed because it does not provide secure updates....
FF3 ?
someone? we are missing out toolbar!! :)

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
"xda-developers Toolbar" will not be installed because it does not provide secure updates....
FF3 ?
someone? we are missing out toolbar!! :)

if you read the thread you will see that developement was stopped because for some reason this didnt take off!!

i would really love this to work also but as you can see above ive asked and there has been no reply!!