[ROM] Kingdom Stock GingerSense 3.0 [Android 2.3.3] [RLS2] [6/8/11] Stable Release

Search This thread

mixedlemon

Jun 27, 2009
booted first try, I waited about 10 mins..I wiped EVERYTHING...after install through CWM, i powered off instead of rebooting, and powered on as normal..just a suggestion..anyhoo, im now on the wallpaper and cant do nothing, once and awhile the launcher loads but disappears..do i just wait this out?

Sounds like exactly what was happening to me. I just waited until I saw "Applications Partially Restored" in the notification bar and then everything loaded as it should.

I am having a bit of a problem getting my lockscreen to show up after selecting the Friend Stream Lockscreen through the personalization menu, so that might be something to avoid.

5thAgent

Feb 15, 2010
Lutz, FL
After wiping everything three or more times in recovery, I got the "HTC quietly brilliant" boot screen. Those of you sitting on splash should try wiping multiple times.

br125

Jan 25, 2009
try my mirrors they should be fine... also tells us whats the error you are getting...??

Code:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=13973062&postcount=244

when flashing in recovery i get to installing system then it literally says "error in sdcard/Kingdom_sense..etc..zip (status 0) Installation aborted"

Never seen this before

edit: tried with amon ra and cwm2

edit2: I did not rename the file, just didn't remember what the actual name of the file was so I typed ...etc.sense..zip

Last edited:

mikesincredible

Aug 15, 2010
@ mixedlemon, hey! we meet again..haha..u made me that red lockscreen rotary way back..

how long did it take for that screen to pop up? im having problems with my lockscreen...it shows/hides at random when I press the power button..hmm

Last edited:
Reactions: 1107963

Jun 17, 2009
N/A
when flashing in recovery i get to installing system then it literally says "error in sdcard/Kingdom_sense..etc..zip (status 0) Installation aborted"

Never seen this before

when you rename the file some times recovery would give you problems because it wont work if it has spaces on the name of the file.. see that or just download again...

mixedlemon

Jun 27, 2009
@ mixedlemon, hey! we meet again..haha..u made me that red lockscreen rotary way back..

how long did it take for that screen to pop up? im having problems with my lockscreen...it shows/hides at random when I press the power button..hmm

Yeah, it's been a while!

I honestly don't know, I was doing hot restarts, normal restarts, battery pulls and all of that to try to get it to show, until eventually that message appeared and I knew what was going on.

I might even suggest reinstalling without entering a google account until you're booted into Sense, or doing it again without checking the "Back up my data to google" box. I may be wrong, but I think that's the option that saves and restores your apps after the phone setup.

Edit: I've temporarily renamed HtcLockScreen.apk to HtcLockScreen.bak through adb to avoid dealing with it until I get the rest of the phone set up. It's giving me the standard Android slider lockscreen for now, making things much easier.

Last edited:

br125

Jan 25, 2009
Tried cwm3 and it flashed, not sure why the same file did not work with both AmonRa and cwm2, but it did...?

Either way, booting up now

mikesincredible

Aug 15, 2010
get this....i was able to interact with my lockscreen, and it finally showed after constantly pressing the screen off/on button....I dunno?

GRZLA

Sep 14, 2010
I have noticed that since applying ADW EX as my launcher that the lock screen is much more responsive as well as the rest of the ROM.

mixedlemon

Jun 27, 2009
Anyone get the weather on lockscreen to work?

Is the lockscreen showing but just not showing the animations?
When I opened the weather app through the widget the video for the animations wasn't displaying properly (probably the weather graphical issues mentioned in the OP), but when I set the Friend Stream to the lockscreen the lockscreen wouldn't display at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big Thanks Wozzer for getting this Port done so fast. Hes the Man!!
    Also to Virus for the initial port to the Evo.
    Also Very Big Thanks to Joelz9614 your hard work helping me get this stable.

RLS2 Features

- Based on Virus's Newest Kingdom Release
    - All New RePacked Apk's To Increase Available Memory (Much Less Rosie Reloads) (Thanks Virus)
    - Sense Runs Faster and is Smoother
    - New Unquietly Rooted Boot Animation and CRT Down Animation
    - Switched To Sense 2.1 Weather App. Still Working on 3.0 App (3.0 Weather Lockscreen and Widget Are Still There)
    - Much More :)

RLS1.1 Features
    - Fixed Twitter/Friendstream Issues
    - Fixed HTC Music Graphics Issues
    - Added a few Missing Widgets
    - Zipaligned for better Ram Optimization

RLS1 Features
    - This Rom is now Stable
    - Lockscreen is instant
    - Sense is Stable
    - Maps is Stable
    - New Market 2.3.6
    - Smaller Rom Size
    - Lots More

Installation Instructions:
    1. Download Rom (make sure you get the incredilbe version and not the supersonic)
    2. Reboot into Recovery. (3.0.0.7 for amoled and 3.0.0.8 for slcd)
    3. Perform Nandroid backup
    4. Minimally wipe dalvik and cache. For optimal experience, perform full wipe (data/dalvik/cache).
    5. Flash rom
    6. Reboot
    7. Enjoy :)

Not Working
    - EMMC Mounting
    - 720p Video Recording
    - You Tell Me

Download
    DOWNLOAD RLS2
    With all due respect, this thread is way premature. If this is supposed to be a placeholder for a rom you plan to release, it should be formatted as such. (screenshots, estimated release date, platform/os, etc, etc).

What you have done is opened up what will be a gigantic 'i can't wait, me too' teaser type thread. One of the reasons jdkoreclipse was banned back in the day.

No disrespect, just something to keep in mind. :) This would look great in our 'general' section.
    gotta love the crt screen off-on animation. I will post the mirrors tomorrow. Thanks for them guys.

Going to bed, gotta be up in 4 hours :(
    Alpha 2 posted... I will do a changelog tomorrow. Gnite
    Sorry didn't hit share, give me a few moments.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3v1cy0wcr4pjkbk/jsalM9FZYl
    This should work.

This link does not work anymore since I stopped using Dropbox and they deleted my account. Sorry to anyone who wanted it just to try it.