Here's a photo of it. It's from a pantech burst
uploadfromtaptalk1340384400552.jpg

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Dark Nightmare

Aug 5, 2011
WhereEverMyFeetAre
Google Pixel 6 Pro
If you look in the SystemUI.apk file of our stock rom, you'll find that very icon, you'll just need to rename it for it to take the place of the current icon, I can do it, just not right now.

Upload your SystemUI.apk file, I'll try to help you if ziggy is busy or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flipnfr3ak

Flipnfr3ak

Feb 4, 2011
Ewa Beach
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
If you look in the SystemUI.apk file of our stock rom, you'll find that very icon, you'll just need to rename it for it to take the place of the current icon, I can do it, just not right now.

Ok thanks...hopefully my time difference doesn't get in the way. I'm still at work right now

Dark Nightmare

Aug 5, 2011
WhereEverMyFeetAre
Google Pixel 6 Pro
There's no up/down icon, but I'll try to create one using both up and down icons, hope you like it.

Apk attached, backup your original before testing, just push this to your system/app folder, the up/down icon is just an idea since the at&t icons don't actually have one like t-mo does, if you don't like it lemme know and I'll remove it and add whichever you'd like to replace it.

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Krazex2005

Feb 3, 2011
Very helpful you guys thank you I will use it as well

Flipnfr3ak

Feb 4, 2011
Ewa Beach
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
There's no up/down icon, but I'll try to create one using both up and down icons, hope you like it.

Apk attached, backup your original before testing, just push this to your system/app folder, the up/down icon is just an idea since the at&t icons don't actually have one like t-mo does, if you don't like it lemme know and I'll remove it and add whichever you'd like to replace it.

Ok how do I push from my phone? Root explorer? Something like Rom toolbox? If so how does it work

Last edited:

Flipnfr3ak

Feb 4, 2011
Ewa Beach
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Thanks dark nightmare.....its perfect.....I figured out how to use Rom toolbox to push the apk....
uploadfromtaptalk1340437681663.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I was wondering if any one can get the att 4g symbol

oh course. its just a icon :D :cyclops:

any particular one you want? they very from device to device
    Also forgot to mention I'm on the newest energy Rom the 6/21 stock theme.

ok, what phone is that? i will pull the icon from the stock rom of that phone