Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eng.stk

Mar 29, 2011
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey Guys!

I like playing with diferent kernels and I don't like to always reflash GPe ROM.

So I put together a flash zip that installs default GPe 4.4.2 kernel and modules, wich will reset most kernels like teamSEVEN, faux, etc :good:

Enjoy and don't forget to hit the button :cool:

Download Reset.Kernel_4.4.2_modded_by_eng.stk.zip, flash and profit :highfive:

MD5 hash: 00159AE757C1947F1246E7DD74A7CB05

Last edited:

Orginator

Aug 15, 2011
Berlin
Can't you upload it to a normal host? Google docs oder mega? Your link lead a to some foreign website with some cloud advertising!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Orginator

Aug 15, 2011
Berlin
I've been very busy...

Link it's up :good:

Thanks allot!! After installing the reset kernel I lost root and flashing latest supersu doesn't help? Any ideas?

I've tried the the following :

Flash latest CWM, install latest supersu or later supersu by kosh. Both no errors while installing but still no root in Android! No su found!

Flash latest TWR, same as above..

Root checker also tells me that I don't have root.. I've also tried fixing permissions via TWR.. Or installing multiple times!

EDIT:

this is definitely a problem with your kernel / boot.img, I've flashed original boot.img and ElementalX kernel, and root works again just fine!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys!

I like playing with diferent kernels and I don't like to always reflash GPe ROM.

So I put together a flash zip that installs default GPe 4.4.2 kernel and modules, wich will reset most kernels like teamSEVEN, faux, etc :good:

Enjoy and don't forget to hit the button :cool:

Download Reset.Kernel_4.4.2_modded_by_eng.stk.zip, flash and profit :highfive:

MD5 hash: 00159AE757C1947F1246E7DD74A7CB05