19Feb-St'bar Mod Repository-G2 KK[NEW-StatusbarScreenshot with Delete Button-Post#2]

Search This thread

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
DISCLAIMER: I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE USING THIS METHOD. THE INFORMATION SHARED FOR HELPING THOSE HELP THEMSELVES. MADE ONLY FOR THE XDA PRINCIPLE OF "SHARING KNOWLEDGE"

Everyone is requested not to post unnecessary questions. I am making the OP very clear so you need no further assistance. Critics will be ignored and use of foul language and ungrateful words will be reported.

19/10/2014- MY UPDATED STATUS BAR ([SIZE=1"]KITKAT ONLY) WITH FOLLOWING NEW FEATURES

-NEW-LOCKSCREEN INVISIBLE BUTTON IN CENTER OF STATUSBAR
-NEW TOGGLE ICONS. MADE BRIGHTER FOR BETTER VIEWING
-NEW SLIDER HANDLES
-DAY OF THE WEEK,DATE AND MONTH ON LEFT
-WIFI ICONS INTEGRATED WITH SIGNAL TO SAVE SPACE
-JELLYBEAN STOCK CYAN COLORED SIGNAL AND BATTERY ICON FOR BETTER VISIBILITY
-2 NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR FOR DATA AND WIFI--1. STATUS-BAR, 2-STATUSBAR EXPANDED
-SELECTABLE SLIDERS(NOW CAN BE SWITCHED ON AND OFF)
-SMALL AM/PM
-ANDROID L NAVIGATION BAR WITH G2 HOME KEY IN HOME SCREEN

SIMPLY FLASH IN RECOVERY

[/SIZE]

DOWNLOAD

SCREENSHOTS AS BELOW

A.jpg B.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR POTATO CLOCK MOD GO TO POST #2

NOW YOU CAN TOO SELECT THE SLIDERS IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR. ENBLE / DISABLE WHAT YOU WANT AMONGST VOLUME AND BRIGHTNESS BAR. THIS OPTION WAS AVAILABLE TO GPRO2 ROMS NOT IN STOCK KK. NOW AVAILABLE MADE BY ME FOR YOU, SO ENJOY THE MOD.

NOW IOS STYLE FOR STOCK ROMS TOO
Hid3rs G3 MODS CAN BE FLASHED AFTER USING THIS LGSYSTEMUI AND V1,V2 &V3 WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE MOD---- LINK

OK, WITH ALL THAT DONE HERE WE GO.

V0- STOCK STATUSBAR WITH NETWORK SPEED WHEN DATA REC/SEND

V1-STATUSBAR WITHOUT VOLUME SLIDER

V2-STATUSBAR WITHOUT BRIGHTNESS SLIDER AND WITH NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR (NEXT TO DATA/WIFI ICON)WHEN WIFI/DATA ENABLED

V3-STATUSBAR WITHOUT BRIGHTNESS SLIDER AND WITH NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR (FAR LEFT OF STATUSBAR)WHEN WIFI/DATA ENABLED

V4- STATUSBAR WITH CENTERED CLOCK AND SIGNAL TO THE FAR LEFT

V5- IOS 7 STYLE STATUS BAR

V6- SYSTEMUI WITH SELECTION SLIDERS AND NETWORK SPEED

V6- SYSTEMUI WITH SELECTION SLIDERS, NETWORK SPEED CENTER GOLD CLOCK AND G2 HOME NAVI KEY (pERFECT CENTER CLOCK, NO OVERLAPPING ICONS IF NOTIFICATION ARRIVES)

V7- ALL OF V6+CUSTOMISED CLOCK+1%CIRCLE BATTERY MOD+DUAL SPEED INDICATOR ON STATUSBAR DRAG DOWN+MERGED WIFI ICON
-Centered Clock with Short day of the week.
-Smaller AM/PM
-Dual Net Meter- One in statusbar, second below toggles.
- Custom Notification title before speed Indicator on pulled down statusbar.
- 1 % Battery (Circle) mod with % indicator + animated charging
-Merged wifi and signal icons to save status bar clutter
-Clock color reversed to white -for uniformity in colour

------------------------I sincerely hope you people like it

V8- SYSTEMUI WITH SELECTION SLIDERS, NETWORK SPEED GOLD, STOCK CLOCK AND FULL DATE IN STATUSBAR, WIFI AND SIGNAL ICONS MERGED - SCREENSHOT

IF YOU WANT A COMBINATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE I CAN MAKE IT FOR YOU. SIMPLY ASK.

I WILL BE MAKING LOTS OF OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE. ANY SPECIFIC ONE YOU NEED LET ME KNOW. WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE FOR YOU.

INSTALLATION:

PLEASE ENSURE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE USING OR ATLEAST BACKUP YOUR LGSystemUI.apk and LGSystemUI.odex BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER

AS THE FILES ARE ALL DEODEXED VERSIONS YOU WILL HAVE TO :

1. Rename the file as "LGSystemUI.apk"
2. Push in /system/priv_app with 644 / -rw-r-r- permissions to replace the one on your phone.
3. IMP - DELETE LGSystemUI.odex (If you dont you will get systemui crash and your phone might not work properly)
4. Reboot and enjoy...

SCREENSHOTS COMING UP SHORTLY. IF YOU CAN SUBMIT, WELL APPRECIATED.....

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MIRRORS TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS IN YOUR ROM , ASK ME FIRST PLEASE. IF ANYONE PLANS TO USE THIS FOR HIS WORK ON ROM PLEASE GIVE CREDIT COZ THAT PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT.

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON. LEAST YOU COULD DO TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-19-16-40-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-16-40-36.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 8,291
  • Screenshot_2014-07-22-11-11-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-22-11-11-34.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 6,440
  • Screenshot_2014-09-01-15-21-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-15-21-33.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 4,356
  • Screenshot_2014-09-01-15-21-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-15-21-02.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 4,241
Last edited:

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
Screenshot Functionality statusbarr Mod for G2 Kitkat

Statusbar Screenshot Functionality MOD

Due credit and thanks to @sportik555 who made it for xperia devices but with minor changes and troubleshooting and playing around, I managed to get it for our G2.

Sometimes it becomes irritating taking screenshots using the back button combination and so I thought of adding an invisible button to status bar. Location of this button is to the extreme left where the date is displyed. To the extreme right is the Power/Screen off button. Just so that if you accidentally take a screenshot, I have added a delete button to the Notification for screenshot taken which will allow you to delete the screenshot from Notification directly instead of opening the file manager. The mod has the following features which are inbuilt in addition to screenshot Functionality:

Features
-Cyan Icons
-Hidden lockscreen button on pressing clock in statusbar
-Revamped Silent Icon
Signal Wifi Integrated icons
-Android L Themed Navigation Bar
-Navigation key pressed glow themed to Android L type
- Increased size of date & Format
-G2 home key in home screen
-G3 style notification panel.
-Dual Network speed indicator (statusbar & pulldown)

As this mod is a complex one involving framework-res id knowledge at the moment it has been made for 20B indian rom. I will make for other roms if files are provided to me. PLEASE BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING....

NOW some screenshots to explain what I mean:

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2015-02-19-14-28-58.jpg Screenshot_2015-02-19-14-29-06.jpg

Some might not want the screenshot button so I am attaching two versions of the mod. Take your pick:

DOWNLOAD:

V1- With Delete Screenshot in Notification But No screenshot button
V2- With Delete Screenshot in Notification But & With hidden screenshot button in status bar date

Installation: Simply flash the downloaded zip in recovery and enjoy the MOD

Do press the thanks button if you like my work. It inspires and promotes development

STENCIL ICON MOD

I give you something fresh for our G2 ...I call it the Stencil icon mod. Thanks to @itiskonrad who made these icons for hdpi devices, I resized them and made the others myself. I hope you guys like the Mod. This is a multifunction statusbar mod featuring:

--Stencil Icons in status bar.
--Stencil Battery with % indicator and custom animation.
--Day of the week to far Left
--Small am/pm
--Hidden Lockscreen button on Time in statusbar
- @Hid3rs toggles (my friend , amazing dude)
--Android Lollipop navigation keys in Home Screen, My beautiful G2 icon instead of Home button.
--Dual Netspeed Indicator
1. In statusbar 2: In Notification panel opposite to Clear Notification button

View attachment 3047415

View attachment 3047416

Installation:

1. First please make a backup.
2. Dowload and Flash in Recovery.
3. Enjoy the MOD

DOWNLOAD

It wont matter if you are on odex or deodex rom, the flashable will take care of it.
I am not responsible if any adverse effect tern up, it wont,,, i use it myself.

2. Android L theme(ODEXED Version)(17-01-2015)

2015_01_17_16.12.49.jpg

Features
-Android L themed Icons (Signal and vibration mode)
- Increased size of date

Installation- Simply Flash in Recovery

DOWNLOAD : Here

Thanks to my friend @Hid3rs. He discontinued his amazing thread. Also to @itiskonrad for the icons which inspired the mod @SREEPRAJAY for his amazing support...Be good guys, have fun

Do press the thanks button if you like my work. It inspires and promotes development

Last edited:

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
Potato statusbar mod-change clock on the go

POTATO CLOCK MOD---CHANGE CLOCK ON THE GO-NO XPOSED-NO REBOOT

I BRING TO YOU THE POTATO CLOCK STATUSBAR MOD. IT IS BASED ON THE MOD CREATED BY @mariozawa IN HIS THREAD HERE , SO DUE THX AND CREDITS FOR HIS WORK.

I HAVE INTEGRATED THE MOD IN THE STOCK G2 KITKAT ROM LGSYSTEMUI.APK ,THE BEST PART OF THIS CLOCK MOD IS YOU CAN CHANGE THE

--CLOCK TYPE,
--CLOCK PLACEMENT ,
--CLOCK COLOR
--HIDE CLOCK
--AM/PM SIZE
--ADD REMOVE DATE,DAY,MONTH,YEAR,SECONDS....ETC TO THE CLOCK
--TEXTUAL CLOCK IE. TIME IN WORDS...
--PERSONALIZED TEXT
--AND MANY MORE OPTIONS..........

I have included the mod in the stock statusbar so you need not compile decompile.....just flash and you are good to go.

The flashable zip file now takes of odex/deodex roms...so you need not worry, you may be on either one, the mod takes care of it.

After flashing the mod you must reboot and you will see an app called "potatoclock". Open this and do your choice of things to change the clock....
Note-intially the first time you boot the clock might not show appropriately and the code is integrated into the statusbar. But once you open the potato clock and configure all will be well. Also at times the clock tends to refresh so do not worry, all is well
In the original thread the center clock did not work properly and there was overlapping of notifications but i have had this fixed.(perfect centering method)

Best part is that no reboot necessary and you can change on the go anytime

Installation -just download zip and flash in recovery
Reboot.....enjoy the mod

DOWNLOAD

THE LGSYSTEMUI IS DEODEXED AND PURE STOCK WITH SELECTIBLE SLIDERS. USE APKTOOL 1.5.2 IF YOU WISH TO ADD OTHER MODS TO IT....FILE DECOMPILES JUST FINE

Below are a few of the options offered by the mod:

View attachment 2930086 View attachment 2930085 View attachment 2929675

For those who need assistance on java formats, here is a little information:

Remember the variable used should be in format like :
<b>...</b> ..................................makes the the enclosed text bold
<i>...</i>...................................makes the the enclosed text italic
<font size=xx>...</font>............sets the font size of the enclosed text to X.0dip
<font fgcolor ="#ffffffff">...</>........sets the foreground colour of the enclosed text
<font bgcolor ="#ff000000">...</>... .sets the background colour of the enclosed text
fgcolor and bgcolor set the foreground and background color. Note that these attributes should be in hexcode like “#ff00ff00”.
<u>...</u>.... Underlines the text
<strike>...</strike>.... creates a strikethrough

There are lots of options for customizations available. You can change the strings above using any of the following.

d.............Day Of Month " 1"
dd.......... Day Of Month adds Zero before,"01"
EEEE......Day Of Week "Tuesday"
EEE........Week Day short "Tue"
MMMM....Month "SEPTEMBER"
MMM.......Month short "SEP"
MM..........Month adds zero before "09"
M............Month "9"
yyyy........Year "2014"
yy............Year Short "14"
h..............Hour 12 hour, 5
hh............Hour adds zero before "08"
H.............Hour 24 hour 5pm="5/17"
HH...........Hour 24 hour add zero before ie. 5am = "05"
In some ROMs if "HH" won't work replace the same with "kk" instead of "HH"
m.............Minute 5 min="5"
mm..........Minute add zero before 5min ="05"
s..............Second 7secs ="7"
ss............Second add zero before 7sec="07"
a..............AM/PM

PLEASE DO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THE MOD AND FEEL THAT I HAVE CONTRIBUTED...ENCOURAGES DEVELOPMENT.

Nussi29

Apr 21, 2012
Lustenau
OnePlus 9
The ios7 mod have a center clock? Work with cloudyG3?
Exactly i want have this one but without center clock. The clock position i change it later with xposed. If you want i can give you my systemui and you remove only the string with center clock...
y4yny6y6.jpg

Send from Gflex

Last edited:
Reactions: blackcodetech

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
The ios7 mod have a center clock? Work with cloudyG3?
Exactly i want have this one but without center clock. The clock position i change it later with xposed. If you want i can give you my systemui and you remove only the string with center clock...
y4yny6y6.jpg

Send from Gflex

no the way he center the clock would not apply to the g3 roms which is why I have had so many problem with trying to center clock on g3

II_DiE_4

Dec 12, 2007
Can i ask why using the whole apks instead of vrtheme engine?

Isnt it better to just decompile and recompile the apks on the fly and just change only the necessary files? Smaller size and probably universal mods.

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
I haven't received that update if you can give me the Lgsystemui.apk, Lgsystemui.odex lgres.apk lgres.odex and framework-res.apk I can make and post it for download in OP

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

albsat

Last edited:

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
@albsat, lg chaged the code in 20f I guess.am getting wierd results. I have asked for @Ticklefish to help.you might have to wait some more

Last edited:
Reactions: albsat

rastigo

Apr 28, 2013
Pune
I can put in the circle battery if you like with percentage indicator.colored or white

Reactions: WSus and albsat

albsat

I can put in the circle battery if you like with percentage indicator.colored or white

@rastigo
Try to download again my file. I reuploaded the file with material from another stock 20f ROM.

I would love the white circle please.. Do you think that your mod might affect the 20f files somehow? I hope I am not too paranoid. uploadfromtaptalk1405887921809.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: quangcon1980

mor_1228

Oct 3, 2010
Delhi
let me order from the menu :p

I WANT

STATUSBAR WITH BRIGHTNESS SLIDER + WITH VOLUME SLIDER AND NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR (FAR LEFT OF STATUSBAR)WHEN WIFI/DATA ENABLED AND HIDE ITSELF WHEN NO DATA GOING ON. + IOS 7 MOD ALSO. CAN WE DO THIS ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER: I ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE USING THIS METHOD. THE INFORMATION SHARED FOR HELPING THOSE HELP THEMSELVES. MADE ONLY FOR THE XDA PRINCIPLE OF "SHARING KNOWLEDGE"

Everyone is requested not to post unnecessary questions. I am making the OP very clear so you need no further assistance. Critics will be ignored and use of foul language and ungrateful words will be reported.

19/10/2014- MY UPDATED STATUS BAR ([SIZE=1"]KITKAT ONLY) WITH FOLLOWING NEW FEATURES

-NEW-LOCKSCREEN INVISIBLE BUTTON IN CENTER OF STATUSBAR
    -NEW TOGGLE ICONS. MADE BRIGHTER FOR BETTER VIEWING
    -NEW SLIDER HANDLES
    -DAY OF THE WEEK,DATE AND MONTH ON LEFT
    -WIFI ICONS INTEGRATED WITH SIGNAL TO SAVE SPACE
    -JELLYBEAN STOCK CYAN COLORED SIGNAL AND BATTERY ICON FOR BETTER VISIBILITY
    -2 NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR FOR DATA AND WIFI--1. STATUS-BAR, 2-STATUSBAR EXPANDED
    -SELECTABLE SLIDERS(NOW CAN BE SWITCHED ON AND OFF)
    -SMALL AM/PM
    -ANDROID L NAVIGATION BAR WITH G2 HOME KEY IN HOME SCREEN

SIMPLY FLASH IN RECOVERY

[/SIZE]

DOWNLOAD

SCREENSHOTS AS BELOW

A.jpg B.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR POTATO CLOCK MOD GO TO POST #2

NOW YOU CAN TOO SELECT THE SLIDERS IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR. ENBLE / DISABLE WHAT YOU WANT AMONGST VOLUME AND BRIGHTNESS BAR. THIS OPTION WAS AVAILABLE TO GPRO2 ROMS NOT IN STOCK KK. NOW AVAILABLE MADE BY ME FOR YOU, SO ENJOY THE MOD.

NOW IOS STYLE FOR STOCK ROMS TOO
    Hid3rs G3 MODS CAN BE FLASHED AFTER USING THIS LGSYSTEMUI AND V1,V2 &V3 WORK PERFECTLY WITH THE MOD---- LINK

OK, WITH ALL THAT DONE HERE WE GO.

V0- STOCK STATUSBAR WITH NETWORK SPEED WHEN DATA REC/SEND

V1-STATUSBAR WITHOUT VOLUME SLIDER

V2-STATUSBAR WITHOUT BRIGHTNESS SLIDER AND WITH NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR (NEXT TO DATA/WIFI ICON)WHEN WIFI/DATA ENABLED

V3-STATUSBAR WITHOUT BRIGHTNESS SLIDER AND WITH NETWORK SPEED INDICATOR (FAR LEFT OF STATUSBAR)WHEN WIFI/DATA ENABLED

V4- STATUSBAR WITH CENTERED CLOCK AND SIGNAL TO THE FAR LEFT

V5- IOS 7 STYLE STATUS BAR

V6- SYSTEMUI WITH SELECTION SLIDERS AND NETWORK SPEED

V6- SYSTEMUI WITH SELECTION SLIDERS, NETWORK SPEED CENTER GOLD CLOCK AND G2 HOME NAVI KEY (pERFECT CENTER CLOCK, NO OVERLAPPING ICONS IF NOTIFICATION ARRIVES)

V7- ALL OF V6+CUSTOMISED CLOCK+1%CIRCLE BATTERY MOD+DUAL SPEED INDICATOR ON STATUSBAR DRAG DOWN+MERGED WIFI ICON
    -Centered Clock with Short day of the week.
    -Smaller AM/PM
    -Dual Net Meter- One in statusbar, second below toggles.
    - Custom Notification title before speed Indicator on pulled down statusbar.
    - 1 % Battery (Circle) mod with % indicator + animated charging
    -Merged wifi and signal icons to save status bar clutter
    -Clock color reversed to white -for uniformity in colour

------------------------I sincerely hope you people like it

V8- SYSTEMUI WITH SELECTION SLIDERS, NETWORK SPEED GOLD, STOCK CLOCK AND FULL DATE IN STATUSBAR, WIFI AND SIGNAL ICONS MERGED - SCREENSHOT

IF YOU WANT A COMBINATION OF ANY OF THE ABOVE I CAN MAKE IT FOR YOU. SIMPLY ASK.

I WILL BE MAKING LOTS OF OPTIONS FOR EVERYONE. ANY SPECIFIC ONE YOU NEED LET ME KNOW. WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE FOR YOU.

INSTALLATION:

PLEASE ENSURE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE USING OR ATLEAST BACKUP YOUR LGSystemUI.apk and LGSystemUI.odex BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER

AS THE FILES ARE ALL DEODEXED VERSIONS YOU WILL HAVE TO :

1. Rename the file as "LGSystemUI.apk"
    2. Push in /system/priv_app with 644 / -rw-r-r- permissions to replace the one on your phone.
    3. IMP - DELETE LGSystemUI.odex (If you dont you will get systemui crash and your phone might not work properly)
    4. Reboot and enjoy...

SCREENSHOTS COMING UP SHORTLY. IF YOU CAN SUBMIT, WELL APPRECIATED.....

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MIRRORS TO THIS THREAD. IF YOU WANT TO USE THIS IN YOUR ROM , ASK ME FIRST PLEASE. IF ANYONE PLANS TO USE THIS FOR HIS WORK ON ROM PLEASE GIVE CREDIT COZ THAT PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT.

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON. LEAST YOU COULD DO TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION.
    Screenshot Functionality statusbarr Mod for G2 Kitkat

Statusbar Screenshot Functionality MOD

Due credit and thanks to @sportik555 who made it for xperia devices but with minor changes and troubleshooting and playing around, I managed to get it for our G2.

Sometimes it becomes irritating taking screenshots using the back button combination and so I thought of adding an invisible button to status bar. Location of this button is to the extreme left where the date is displyed. To the extreme right is the Power/Screen off button. Just so that if you accidentally take a screenshot, I have added a delete button to the Notification for screenshot taken which will allow you to delete the screenshot from Notification directly instead of opening the file manager. The mod has the following features which are inbuilt in addition to screenshot Functionality:

Features
    -Cyan Icons
    -Revamped Silent Icon
    - Increased size of date & Format

As this mod is a complex one involving framework-res id knowledge at the moment it has been made for 20B indian rom. I will make for other roms if files are provided to me. PLEASE BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING....

NOW some screenshots to explain what I mean:

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2015-02-19-14-28-58.jpg Screenshot_2015-02-19-14-29-06.jpg

Some might not want the screenshot button so I am attaching two versions of the mod. Take your pick:

DOWNLOAD:

V1- With Delete Screenshot in Notification But No screenshot button
    V2- With Delete Screenshot in Notification But & With hidden screenshot button in status bar date

Installation: Simply flash the downloaded zip in recovery and enjoy the MOD

STENCIL ICON MOD

I give you something fresh for our G2 ...I call it the Stencil icon mod. Thanks to @itiskonrad who made these icons for hdpi devices, I resized them and made the others myself. I hope you guys like the Mod. This is a multifunction statusbar mod featuring:

--Stencil Icons in status bar.
    --Stencil Battery with % indicator and custom animation.
    --Day of the week to far Left
    --Small am/pm
    --Hidden Lockscreen button on Time in statusbar
    - @Hid3rs toggles (my friend , amazing dude)
    --Android Lollipop navigation keys in Home Screen, My beautiful G2 icon instead of Home button.
    --Dual Netspeed Indicator
    1. In statusbar 2: In Notification panel opposite to Clear Notification button

View attachment 3047415

View attachment 3047416

Installation:

1. First please make a backup.
    2. Dowload and Flash in Recovery.
    3. Enjoy the MOD

DOWNLOAD

It wont matter if you are on odex or deodex rom, the flashable will take care of it.
    I am not responsible if any adverse effect tern up, it wont,,, i use it myself.

2. Android L theme(ODEXED Version)(17-01-2015)

2015_01_17_16.12.49.jpg

Features
    -Android L themed Icons (Signal and vibration mode)
    - Increased size of date

Installation- Simply Flash in Recovery

DOWNLOAD : Here

Thanks to my friend @Hid3rs. He discontinued his amazing thread. Also to @itiskonrad for the icons which inspired the mod @SREEPRAJAY for his amazing support...Be good guys, have fun

Potato statusbar mod-change clock on the go

POTATO CLOCK MOD---CHANGE CLOCK ON THE GO-NO XPOSED-NO REBOOT

I BRING TO YOU THE POTATO CLOCK STATUSBAR MOD. IT IS BASED ON THE MOD CREATED BY @mariozawa IN HIS THREAD HERE , SO DUE THX AND CREDITS FOR HIS WORK.

I HAVE INTEGRATED THE MOD IN THE STOCK G2 KITKAT ROM LGSYSTEMUI.APK ,THE BEST PART OF THIS CLOCK MOD IS YOU CAN CHANGE THE

--CLOCK TYPE,
    --CLOCK PLACEMENT ,
    --CLOCK COLOR
    --HIDE CLOCK
    --AM/PM SIZE
    --ADD REMOVE DATE,DAY,MONTH,YEAR,SECONDS....ETC TO THE CLOCK
    --TEXTUAL CLOCK IE. TIME IN WORDS...
    --PERSONALIZED TEXT
    --AND MANY MORE OPTIONS..........

I have included the mod in the stock statusbar so you need not compile decompile.....just flash and you are good to go.

The flashable zip file now takes of odex/deodex roms...so you need not worry, you may be on either one, the mod takes care of it.

After flashing the mod you must reboot and you will see an app called "potatoclock". Open this and do your choice of things to change the clock....
    Note-intially the first time you boot the clock might not show appropriately and the code is integrated into the statusbar. But once you open the potato clock and configure all will be well. Also at times the clock tends to refresh so do not worry, all is well
    In the original thread the center clock did not work properly and there was overlapping of notifications but i have had this fixed.(perfect centering method)

Best part is that no reboot necessary and you can change on the go anytime

Installation -just download zip and flash in recovery
    Reboot.....enjoy the mod

DOWNLOAD

THE LGSYSTEMUI IS DEODEXED AND PURE STOCK WITH SELECTIBLE SLIDERS. USE APKTOOL 1.5.2 IF YOU WISH TO ADD OTHER MODS TO IT....FILE DECOMPILES JUST FINE

Below are a few of the options offered by the mod:

View attachment 2930086 View attachment 2930085 View attachment 2929675

For those who need assistance on java formats, here is a little information:

Remember the variable used should be in format like :
    <b>...</b> ..................................makes the the enclosed text bold
    <i>...</i>...................................makes the the enclosed text italic
    <font size=xx>...</font>............sets the font size of the enclosed text to X.0dip
    <font fgcolor ="#ffffffff">...</>........sets the foreground colour of the enclosed text
    <font bgcolor ="#ff000000">...</>... .sets the background colour of the enclosed text
    fgcolor and bgcolor set the foreground and background color. Note that these attributes should be in hexcode like “#ff00ff00”.
    <u>...</u>.... Underlines the text
    <strike>...</strike>.... creates a strikethrough

There are lots of options for customizations available. You can change the strings above using any of the following.

d.............Day Of Month " 1"
    dd.......... Day Of Month adds Zero before,"01"
    EEEE......Day Of Week "Tuesday"
    EEE........Week Day short "Tue"
    MMMM....Month "SEPTEMBER"
    MMM.......Month short "SEP"
    MM..........Month adds zero before "09"
    M............Month "9"
    yyyy........Year "2014"
    yy............Year Short "14"
    h..............Hour 12 hour, 5
    hh............Hour adds zero before "08"
    H.............Hour 24 hour 5pm="5/17"
    HH...........Hour 24 hour add zero before ie. 5am = "05"
    In some ROMs if "HH" won't work replace the same with "kk" instead of "HH"
    m.............Minute 5 min="5"
    mm..........Minute add zero before 5min ="05"
    s..............Second 7secs ="7"
    ss............Second add zero before 7sec="07"
    a..............AM/PM

PLEASE DO PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON IF YOU LIKE THE MOD AND FEEL THAT I HAVE CONTRIBUTED...ENCOURAGES DEVELOPMENT.
    OP UPDATED WITH A LINK TO this stock look......
    Wifi and signal icons merged
    Data speed-Dual(in main statusbar & in Notification area
    Full date in statusbar

Enjoy
    OP updated with a new modded LGSystemui.apk..... Enjoy the mod