FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kitkat] CM11 Android 4.4.4 for the Droid X (2015)

1,390 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,246

By Aaahh, Senior Member on 5th March 2014, 03:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th March 2014, 10:20 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuudoushi

I have been trying to ADB into my phone and it's not finding my phone now... Anyone getting this as well, or is it unique to me?

You have to enable it by clicking the build 4.4.2 over 9 times then going into developer menu and enabling adb...
I got the recovery working, M.KSY's didn't work but I rebuild and replaced and Twrp mounts stuff correctly know. maybe cm11 will too...
Note Twrp DOES NOT report the correct battery level, neither does bootmenu, cm11 looks like it does... The recharging state does not work, in other words you must be in cm11 to recharge.
6th March 2014, 10:26 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 1,255

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaahh

You have to enable it by clicking the build 4.4.2 over 9 times then going into developer menu and enabling adb...
I got the recovery working, M.KSY's didn't work but I rebuild and replaced and Twrp mounts stuff correctly know. maybe cm11 will too...
Note Twrp DOES NOT report the correct battery level, neither does bootmenu, cm11 looks like it does... The recharging state does not work, in other words you must be in cm11 to recharge.

Besides those things, did you fix the data wipe on boot and the partitions to allow for gapps?
6th March 2014, 10:28 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:

I did activate dev menu... So I'm guessing it's a unique issue.
6th March 2014, 10:30 PM |#104  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I did activate dev menu... So I'm guessing it's a unique issue.

delete all keys and replugin, i got the same issue the first time... bug because of data i guess
The Following User Says Thank You to Aaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aaahh Ad-Free
6th March 2014, 10:31 PM |#105  

More
Well that's interesting, if you click on the CM ver enough, it pulls up a random logo screen

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote:

delete all keys and replugin, i got the same issue the first time... bug because of data i guess

How do I delete the keys? I've never had to do it before >.>
6th March 2014, 10:34 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Well that's interesting, if you click on the CM ver enough, it pulls up a random logo screen

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

How do I delete the keys? I've never had to do it before >.>

and if you hold it a game popus up!
to delte them its in deve and like 2 under adb setting...

Twrp mounts right!!!
Also it does infact recharge without being in cm11
The Following User Says Thank You to Aaahh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aaahh Ad-Free
6th March 2014, 10:49 PM |#107  

More
Quote:

and if you hold it a game popus up!
to delte them its in deve and like 2 under adb setting...

Twrp mounts right!!!
Also it does infact recharge without being in cm11

"Revoke USB debugging auth" right? If so, it still doesn't want to work for me... Does the root from TWRP work?
6th March 2014, 10:51 PM |#108  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

"Revoke USB debugging auth" right? If so, it still doesn't want to work for me... Does the root from TWRP work?

root? there is adb sideload, havent tested

ALSO YES I MADE A MISTAKE AND IT WONT INSTALL!!! Thats why he couldnt install before, i'm going to upload a new zip with recovery and fix and possibly data.
6th March 2014, 10:52 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 1,255

More
Quote:

Sorry I can't help test, I don't have ADB on my laptop

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote:

root? there is adb sideload, havent tested

ALSO YES I MADE A MISTAKE AND IT WONT INSTALL!!! Thats why he couldnt install before, i'm going to upload a new zip with recovery and fix and possibly data.

Thanks Aaahh

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
6th March 2014, 10:58 PM |#110  

More
ARG!!!! http://puu.sh/7lxGc.png
6th March 2014, 11:09 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote: