[APP] Google Play Store 4.0.26

Search This thread

Bladepianist

Apr 20, 2013
Beauvais
Hello everybody !

This thread just to provide a functionnal version of the latest version of Play Store for the European (btw, i've tested it in France and it should work with the others country... I hope...)

yeah, version 4.0.25 is only full-fonctionnal in America, so...

No need to screenshot I think.

See the file in attachments ;).

Enjoy !

Attachments

• com.android.vending-1.apk
    5.9 MB · Views: 6,583
Last edited:

Bladepianist

Apr 20, 2013
Beauvais
Hey !

For example, you just have the classes in the 4.0.25. Not the suggestions (music, movies, etc). Moreover, you can appreciate a bug of the first page (classes occupy only half of the screen (you cannot know which side it will fall when you open the application), and if you touch the other half, they switch places (but back where they were when you remove your finger).

Btw, sorry but I haven't experiment the application more than that. However, the search and download functions worked.

You haven't this problem with the 4.0.26, unless, for me. classes are ok, well-positionned and I haven't detect any bug on touch or others.

// Sorry my english :p.

;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody !

This thread just to provide a functionnal version of the latest version of Play Store for the European (btw, i've tested it in France and it should work with the others country... I hope...)

yeah, version 4.0.25 is only full-fonctionnal in America, so...

No need to screenshot I think.

See the file in attachments ;).

Enjoy !