Android 2.3.7 base on AOSP v.2.0 with 2.6.35.10 kernel by miroslav_mm

Search This thread

coto39

Aug 6, 2011
Tandil
Yes! I know were are a problem. A lot work with it, need time.

For Recovery:
http://depositfiles.com/files/y1rclmgko

Awesome! Thanks so much!

About youtube, no problem. I wrote that because maybe you didn't find that error in testing :D

One more thing: Is busybox updated on this rom? I ask because when i tried to use Solid Explorer (a really great free File Explorer by the way) it couldn't access to root and udating busybox upto v20.2 solved my root problems... I ask just to know :p because i don't want to reinstall rom form scratch only to see that :D

Last edited:

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
OnePlus 6
Awesome! Thanks so much!

About youtube, no problem. I wrote that because maybe you didn't find that error in testing :D

One more thing: Is busybox updated on this rom? I ask because when i tried to use Solid Explorer (a really great free File Explorer by the way) it couldn't access to root and udating busybox upto v20.2 solved my root problems... I ask just to know :p because i don't want to reinstall rom form scratch only to see that :D

Maybe not, like in SDSL.

Weekend Offender

Dec 18, 2011
Sony Xperia M2
Overcloking doesnt make the problem with random reboots i think it has something to do with deep sleep cause while i use my phone to browse internet,gaming etc it doesnt reboot itself,but when i leave it and turn the screen off after couple of minutes phone reboots itself.

bataya

Apr 12, 2010
Belgrade
The reboot bug have been noted by some people ,that includes me,but the developer keeps one arguing its not with the rom..i still thnk its with the rom

Sent from my LG-GT540 using xda premium

I dont think so, people report reboot bug with sdsl v3 (same kernel) but for 2 week i dont have reboots at all. So try format sd card or replace it.

Sent By tT.

SmashDrill

Jul 11, 2012
iloilo
I dont think so, people report reboot bug with sdsl v3 (same kernel) but for 2 week i dont have reboots at all. So try format sd card or replace it.

Sent By tT.

If ur statement is a fact, if its with the kernel, ..its still with the rom then, since it is base on aosp with that kernel

Sent from my LG-GT540 using xda premium

Sirius1977

Dec 4, 2010
My phone only reboots if it is charging. Maybe it has something to do with the GreenPower App which turns off wifi completly when the screen is off.

XqepX

Feb 22, 2012
My system partition is 250mb. 122-600MHz with INTERACTIVE and no reboots ;)

Sirius1977

Dec 4, 2010
It looks like that wifi is the problem for reboots. I deinstalled greenpower app and left wifi on and got a reboot even without charging.

Top Liked Posts