FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][DISCONTINUED] Nova 2.2 v8 (w/ quasar, oc support & more)

1,996 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,932

By knzo, Senior Member on 9th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
28th July 2011, 02:13 AM |#401  
OP Senior Member

More
mertzi, flash this: http://www.multiupload.com/8T94LFZN5T
Tell me if it fixes your problem.

One quick way to test is to run on terminal:
Code:
su
cat /proc/overclock/max_rate
It should return 1100000 (in case you didn't touch /sdcard/nova/overclock/auto_ocuv).

If it works, it'll also fix your AppInj problem.

As for LGEmail.apk, it will be in my next release then. I noticed it's on pays ROM so maybe this is why you don't have lags there.
Since Nova v0 I removed LGEmail.apk.

28th July 2011, 02:46 AM |#402  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
yep it returns 1100000 and also enables the appinj method! great man thanks a lot! i need to get some sleep now so won't be reading here more tonight but thank you very very much, you really should take that vaccation now!
28th July 2011, 02:51 AM |#403  
OP Senior Member

More
Oh my vacations were postponed.
I'm glad it works. I'm going to sleep too.

So, to keep it short:

People who have a touchscreen less responsive only on Nova and people who can't use App Inj and Auto-OC/UV, your problems have been identified (thanks to the "testing" mertzi did, we found out that not all Optimus Black are the same!) and tomorrow I'll release a version with fixes for both these issues.

I'll also release Quasar v0.1 already with minor cpu and i/o improvements.

P.S. If you want to know if you're one of the sad bastards who got an "awkward" Optimus Black, go to terminal, type su, then type mount. If before /mnt/sdcard/ you have /dev/block/vold/179:16 you're unlucky. If you have /dev/block/vold/179:17 congrats, you have an OB similar to me.
28th July 2011, 03:26 AM |#404  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I tried to OC my OB, but mine get unstable in 1,2GHz with Low Voltage and Stock Voltage....

also I have /dev/block/vold/179:17, but tweak using sdcard doesn't work for me too, I tried to boot into recovery with 'saveme' file but it failed.
28th July 2011, 05:03 AM |#405  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 4,456

Donate to Me
More
I have problem..

Last night ,I installed app and all application work.at the morning I restart my phone but the icon show like picture.
same app which install on sdcard no problem and same app has problem

28th July 2011, 05:03 AM |#406  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
any news related to battery performance ? thanks.
28th July 2011, 05:29 AM |#407  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 94

More
How do I install LG apps like the weather and alarm apps for example?
28th July 2011, 05:31 AM |#408  
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i'm really sorry noejn.. but lcd,, IMHO,, is still really awful...
very very annoying,, for typing..
pleasee.. help.. i really love this rom,, but i need it to have a proper response from lcd (like a default rom, or im sorry,, pays rom) please noejn help me.. i relly love the performance,, but,, really need the nice lcd..

again.. no offense.. help please.. anything that can be done to improve it will be very appreciated.. again.. no offense,, and thank you very much..
28th July 2011, 05:37 AM |#409  
Flag Palembang
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noejn

Oh my vacations were postponed.
I'm glad it works. I'm going to sleep too.

So, to keep it short:

People who have a touchscreen less responsive only on Nova and people who can't use App Inj and Auto-OC/UV, your problems have been identified (thanks to the "testing" mertzi did, we found out that not all Optimus Black are the same!) and tomorrow I'll release a version with fixes for both these issues.

I'll also release Quasar v0.1 already with minor cpu and i/o improvements.

P.S. If you want to know if you're one of the sad bastards who got an "awkward" Optimus Black, go to terminal, type su, then type mount. If before /mnt/sdcard/ you have /dev/block/vold/179:16 you're unlucky. If you have /dev/block/vold/179:17 congrats, you have an OB similar to me.

sorry,, just read this.. i'll wait for your fix then noejn.. very very very much thanks yo you.. really apperciate your work..
28th July 2011, 05:42 AM |#410  
Flag Chongqing
Thanks Meter: 351

More
very very nice work!!!!
28th July 2011, 06:25 AM |#411  
Flag Setúbal
Thanks Meter: 144

More
**** I have 179/16. :/

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium App
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread