[05/01-Release][ICONS] dZenkinZ Iconset ★+12 new icons, total = 254 icons completed★

Search This thread

zenkinz

Apr 21, 2005
www.zenyee.com
Just downloaded the dark set, really great work :)
Sadly JWMD Icon Changer crashes every time i try to load the theme file, i installed with your .cab...

JWMD Icon changer will crash when the icon file path in the theme file doesn't point to an existing file. the icon files should be stored in dZenkinZ folder under Icon Changer application folder.

Lamsebamsen

Sep 22, 2008
Roskilde
Really like your "dark theme" icons, looks very stylish imo.

Only one question...
Is it just me, or are there no Bluetooth icon?

bshakil

Dec 7, 2007
I moved Garmin Icon to Navigation Folder. But it re-appeared at start menu... and i cannot delete it(it doesnt show from file manager)....

Can anyone help me with this....

ET

Aug 20, 2006
I moved Garmin Icon to Navigation Folder. But it re-appeared at start menu... and i cannot delete it(it doesnt show from file manager)....

Can anyone help me with this....

I am actually facing the same issue with the "navigation" and "Resco" folder after moving them to a seperate folder named "applications" they somehow remaned vissible in the startmenu and I can't delete them. They not visible via Resco Explorer and am unable to delete them via JMWD iconschanger aswell as CSMI.

Any help is apreciated.

HAPPY NEWYEAR!

Prinzessin Horst

Feb 24, 2007
May i ask for a dark icon for this app?
attachment.png

Other wishes for dark theme:
- BsB Tweaks
- Shopping Cart
- Notices
- Caver
- Experiment 13
- Teeter
- PDA Poker Art
- gPC
- Birthday Manila
- Midomi
- Zoomer
- SPB Time
- Free OTFE4PDA
- AutoCallRecord

Thanks very much :)

Karlos G

Nov 19, 2009
Just downloaded the dark set, really great work :)
Sadly JWMD Icon Changer crashes every time i try to load the theme file, i installed with your .cab...

JWMD Icon changer will crash when the icon file path in the theme file doesn't point to an existing file. the icon files should be stored in dZenkinZ folder under Icon Changer application folder.

I get the same problem 'FileNotFoundException' and the folder is in the correct location \Program Files\Icon Changer\Themes\DZenkinZ\

Any ideas?

romskii

Mar 9, 2009
Viersen
i get every time an error with Icon Changer:

The File "\Program Files\Icon Changer\Themes\DZenkinz\Icon_HD2_Tweak.png" can't the find.

I choose the dark skin.
looking forward a cab. :)

Maybe to do:
  • NaviPanel
  • Mobile Gamertag
  • Manila Birthday
  • SportyPal
  • TCPMP
  • Pocket UNO

Last edited:

henv

Jan 7, 2008
i get every time an error with Icon Changer:

The File "\Program Files\Icon Changer\Themes\DZenkinz\Icon_HD2_Tweak.png" can't the find.

I choose the dark skin.
looking forward a cab. :)

Maybe to do:
  • NaviPanel
  • Mobile Gamertag
  • Manila Birthday
  • SportyPal
  • TCPMP
  • Pocket UNO

Did you copy the files to the storage card or root? Because the files must be copied to the root program files folder.

bshakil

Dec 7, 2007
I am actually facing the same issue with the "navigation" and "Resco" folder after moving them to a seperate folder named "applications" they somehow remaned vissible in the startmenu and I can't delete them. They not visible via Resco Explorer and am unable to delete them via JMWD iconschanger aswell as CSMI.

Any help is apreciated.

HAPPY NEWYEAR!

I Solved it ... i had to keep icon pressed in start menu and press "Move Down" and it disappeared..

This happens when you Try to "move up" any icon from a folder in start menu...

janthorud

Mar 5, 2006
install vs uninstall ?

Looking real cool.. Very nice job...

Are they easy to uninstall? Just in case!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi dZenkinZ.

Any word on an official Slider Icon set or a Large Tab Icon set for this theme?