[APP][2.3+] Lux Auto Brightness

599 posts
Thanks Meter: 653

By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th January 2015, 10:05 AM |#1811  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pure.by

Exactly, my % to do with as I please. You're the first one to get it right.

Would you too please do me a favor and actually read the comments you are trying to reply to? I never said or implied it was bad.

Could you all please take it to PM..
You've all made your point, now let it rest...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p50kombi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift p50kombi Ad-Free

20th January 2015, 04:18 PM |#1812  
Thanks Meter: 326

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p50kombi

Could you all please take it to PM..
You've all made your point, now let it rest...

I'm not here to discuss opinions in PM, I would much rather have this issue fixed, or proper CF.Lumen support added (so that I can benefit from both apps, since I'm forced to run them both).
20th January 2015, 05:20 PM |#1813  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 3,329

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm not here to discuss opinions in PM, I would much rather have this issue fixed, or proper CF.Lumen support added (so that I can benefit from both apps, since I'm forced to run them both).

You are "forced" to run them both? Odd, no one has ever forced me to do anything to my phone... If you don't like it... Don't use it...

Common sense isn't all that common
20th January 2015, 05:35 PM |#1814  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,674

More
Quote:

Really - I used to run both CF Lumen & Lux - But I didn't find Lumen useful for me - I've been running Lux on it's own - And I'm happy with the results.
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
20th January 2015, 07:41 PM |#1815  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 3,329

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Really - I used to run both CF Lumen & Lux - But I didn't find Lumen useful for me - I've been running Lux on it's own - And I'm happy with the results.

I completely agree, lux on it's own works great, but to me, CFlumin us worthless...

Common sense isn't all that common
20th January 2015, 09:10 PM |#1816  
It helps when you want the soft keys to go below zero value.. That's what I use it for..

Sent from a tin of baked beans using some chewing gum, tinfoil, a piece of string and a manual written by MacGyver
The Following User Says Thank You to p50kombi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift p50kombi Ad-Free
21st January 2015, 01:35 PM |#1817  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

Yes, by me. I mailed the developer and he provided me with this solution.
After further investigation, this solution does not work — CF.Lumen is being loaded in memory on every boot, and it stays there.

I have purchased CF.Lumen from day 1, even though the app was always disabled on my phone. What I want is simply be able to disable this app once again, so it doesn't eat my phone's RAM and battery while I'm not even able to use the app.

I use app ops to prevent CF Lumen from starting at boot. It contains an option to prevent auto starts

What app are you using to detect CF Lumen is running?
21st January 2015, 04:17 PM |#1818  
Flag London

More
Afternoon guys, having a minor problem and I'm curious if it's just me or wide spread?

Every time my screen dims as a warning that the screen is about to switch off, Lux seems to lose control of the brightness, so even if I keep the screen alive, it will stay dimmed out until I open lux again from the dropdown menu.

This behaviour is only apparent whilst CF Lumen is selected as a plugin

Anyone have a fix?
21st January 2015, 04:43 PM |#1819  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownShoes

Afternoon guys, having a minor problem and I'm curious if it's just me or wide spread?

Every time my screen dims as a warning that the screen is about to switch off, Lux seems to lose control of the brightness, so even if I keep the screen alive, it will stay dimmed out until I open lux again from the dropdown menu.

This behaviour is only apparent whilst CF Lumen is selected as a plugin

Anyone have a fix?

Detach CF Lumen from Lux - Or uninstall Lumen altogether
21st January 2015, 04:48 PM |#1820  
Flag London

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Detach CF Lumen from Lux - Or uninstall Lumen altogether

Ha ha, yes I realised I could not use CF Lumen.

I was just wondering if this was a recognised issue, as ideally I would like to use both.
21st January 2015, 04:51 PM |#1821  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownShoes

Ha ha, yes I realised I could not use CF Lumen.

I was just wondering if this was a recognised issue, as ideally I would like to use both.

Yeah - It's personal preference - but for me - Lumen was more trouble than it's worth - Lux on the other hand - I find to be very useful - just my opinion
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)