By Cyb3rGlitch, Senior Member on 19th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th December 2015, 02:02 AM |#2011  
California
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMikeP

Update: Nevermind. I just found the sleep list (with Package Installer already there) and the special instructions for Android 5.
===============
I signed up for the BitBucket acct to see if this was in the bag tracker, but got "Access denied."

When Lux is running, I cannot install apps from Package Installer. The "Install" button is blocked. The "Cancel" button works. I recall having this issue years ago with my Samsung Tab 2 and an Automatic Brightness app. Lux version 1.0-2015-09-08I running on a Zenpad S 8, Android 5.0.

It would be nice if the Lux interface had a Disable button to test for touch blocks. Would save having to drill down thru Config > Advanced > Disable Service.

What are the special instructions for Android 5?? I'm on 6.0.1 on my Nexus 6 and I still get the overlay message for Installer and Instagram even though I have them on the sleep list.

25th December 2015, 06:10 PM |#2012  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCtwin

What are the special instructions for Android 5?? I'm on 6.0.1 on my Nexus 6 and I still get the overlay message for Installer and Instagram even though I have them on the sleep list.

Security > Apps with usage access > Lux Lite (enabled)
25th December 2015, 07:15 PM |#2013  
California
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMikeP

Security > Apps with usage access > Lux Lite (enabled)

I have it enabled already. Maybe I should uninstall and install again...
26th December 2015, 12:26 AM |#2014  
Flag Sthlm
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Try this worked for me:

Lux -> Settings -> Advanced -> [check] Use alternative overlay

If it's not working try this too:

Android -> Settings -> Apps -> [press cog wheel] -> Overlay on other apps [something similar] -> [activate Lux]
28th December 2015, 06:56 PM |#2015  
Flag Richmond, KY
Thanks Meter: 435

More
Anybody having issues with the notification lagging? Like, it doesn't respond to your touch for a second or two?
2nd January 2016, 09:17 PM |#2016  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Purchased this for my phone about a year ago, got a tablet now also but it want me to pay for it again in the play store. Is that right?
2nd January 2016, 09:26 PM |#2017  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIDURIX

Purchased this for my phone about a year ago, got a tablet now also but it want me to pay for it again in the play store. Is that right?

No it shouldn't ask you to purchase it again - Are you using the same Google account?

Sent From My SM-N910W8 Running CMRemix 6.01
3rd January 2016, 04:33 PM |#2018  
Thanks Meter: 73

More
anyone can share their profiles? I keep changing the profile's with my own edits but if I change it like than, if I set 10lux to get 5% brightness, 11lux will be 20% for example and it's very bad, it doesn't automatically edit based on your recent editions. anyone can share their profiles?
4th January 2016, 12:28 AM |#2019  
Thanks Meter: 1,110

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technical

Sleep mode list of app is not being kept after reboot, i.e., the exceptions cannot be permanent... Is it a bug?

Any news about this bug? It's annoying...
5th January 2016, 03:38 PM |#2020  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there a fix to Lux blocking other apps accessibility access?
5th January 2016, 06:00 PM |#2021  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,675

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekci

Is there a fix to Lux blocking other apps accessibility access?

Go to Advanced and enable Sleep List - Depending on your Android version you may have to enable Usage Access - Add the app that you don't want to be affected by Lux to the Sleep List - ie: SuperSU so that you can Grant SU permissions to Root Apps

Sent From My SM-N910W8 Running CMRemix 6.01
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)