HD Tweak released !!! [0.5.4]

Search This thread

MonteCristoffOn

Oct 9, 2005
Hi all,

Well, It's time to give us the little tool for our huge device :rolleyes:

Continuing the tweak experience, this tool is dedicated to the big brother Blackstone.

You will find it here :Avalaible versions :
[0.5.4] 13-dec-2008: English, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Polish ... always more languages!

=> PM me if you want to translate it in your own language

Enjoy!

(and feel free to donate via my web site)

:cool:

Last edited:

chr5s11

Sep 20, 2007
Great tool, but I've a suggestion:
It would be nice to edit the names of the TouchFlo softkeys as well. I changed mine to "Contacts" and it would be nicer to be able to change it to "Kontakte" because my HD has a German ROM.

X3n0n

Dec 14, 2007
Montpellier
Great job !

A little question : what is powersafe mode ? i mean, what are the difference when it's enebled and when it's disabled ?

----

Super job !

Petite question : c'est quoi le mode economie d'energie ? je veux dire, quelles sont les differences quand le mode d'economie d'energie est activé et quand il ne l'est pas ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Well, It's time to give us the little tool for our huge device :rolleyes:

Continuing the tweak experience, this tool is dedicated to the big brother Blackstone.

You will find it here :Avalaible versions :
    [0.5.4] 13-dec-2008: English, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Polish ... always more languages!

=> PM me if you want to translate it in your own language

Enjoy!

(and feel free to donate via my web site)

:cool:
    ....; everything has changed since i have installed the HD tweak.... the device slows down at startup ( really) , gyrator is getting mad, all previous settings made with Schaps 3.3 or cabs with fixed or battery % stuff , are disable or hidden by all TweakHD default settings.... i unsinstalled it and all changes are still in memery ...now i have to hard reset everything ..... :(
    i'm sure the app is great but may be the fact to have set many things with others apps made bad intaractivity between settings.....