[ROM] Tmo UVLE1 & Telus TLLE4 ICS Stock Rooted

Search This thread

abjexstallion

Dec 27, 2010
Telus ROM is much better than TMO. TMO has removed a alot of the native ICS animations and other little things. I dont get TMO @ all... :confused:

So you would be suggesting for TMO Users the Telus Base with Tmo's GPS Fix? Or improve tmos's base with Telus? I mean, I just consider you guys that good at developing that I know all of this can be done...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

FSUSeminole

Feb 15, 2011
Atlanta, GA
can't wait for X to upload the Tmo ROM!

What's the easiest way to re-install all my apps quickly?

I own TB, but will that work going from GB to ICS?

nashwing

Nov 20, 2007
So you would be suggesting for TMO Users the Telus Base with Tmo's GPS Fix? Or improve tmos's base with Telus? I mean, I just consider you guys that good at developing that I know all of this can be done...

What GPS fix are you referring to? I'm Tmob on the tellus rom, but have no issues. Just curious of course.

Chochiwpg

Feb 3, 2012
Winnipeg
What GPS fix are you referring to? I'm Tmob on the tellus rom, but have no issues. Just curious of course.

I think he is referring to the compass having reversed polarities on the Telus ROM.

I am running TDJ's Telus based ICS ROM and it is flawless. TBH the GPS in maps works perfect without issue, compass apps give reversed polarity. But I personally never use a compass app and as long as my GPS is correct, that's all that matters.

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California

Sorry but I'm curious, what is the tmo's gps fix?

If anything, the telus base should be used as uhhh base because there's no point in reverting right since the telus base us the newer build.

So basically add (uhh re-add? Lol) wifi calling to telus base and fix the compass that's it

Sent from my SGH-T989D using xda premium

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California
What's the easiest way to re-install all my apps quickly?

I own TB, but will that work going from GB to ICS?

should only try to restore user apps because it is a different base. You can try to restore user apps with data but i don't recommend it. If there are any FC then wipe the data for that particular app, or restore again without data. Some user apps are able to restore without a hitch... Others are not.

Reactions: FSUSeminole

abjexstallion

Dec 27, 2010
Sorry but I'm curious, what is the tmo's gps fix?

If anything, the telus base should be used as uhhh base because there's no point in reverting right since the telus base us the newer build.

So basically add (uhh re-add? Lol) wifi calling to telus base and fix the compass that's it

Lol just reffering to the polarity issue... and in fact, it's an issue!

FSUSeminole

Feb 15, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Awesome

should only try to restore user apps because it is a different base. You can try to restore user apps with data but i don't recommend it. If there are any FC then wipe the data for that particular app, or restore again without data. Some user apps are able to restore without a hitch... Others are not.

Thanks guys. So basically, after X uploads the ROM, wipe, flash, then download TB and install. Then restore user apps (but not data)

Sound correct?

asscobb

May 31, 2010
Hey guys, maybe a dumb question, if I want to flash the Telus ROM but am on Tmob, do I flash the Tmob radio and then the Telus ROM or do I use Telus for both? Thanks.

belial20xx

Apr 2, 2010
T-Mobile seems to enjoy gimping out there sgs2 version of the os. While over seas other carriers get it pimped out. Too much politics in android roll outs. Bloat too!

I just wish for once the u.s. would get a no gimped aosp sgs line phone. Screw the 42mbs we will never hit. We want more unification. The Sam branded module phone should have the same hardware down to the core.

Whoa that went to a rant. Sorry.:screwy:
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

JaylanPHNX

Nov 16, 2010
So other than the polarity issue (which if nav works anyway, then bugger it), the only reason to use the TMobile over the Telus is if you want wifi calling? I'm I correct in this?

Sent from my beastly Galaxy S 2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the stock roms, i just rooted and lightly tweaked. CIQ removed in kernel and rom on the tmo version.

Note: These roms are not debloated, this allows users and cooks to pick and choose what they wish to keep.

ROMS:
    http://goo.im/devs/teamchopsticks/Stock

RADIOS:
    http://goo.im/devs/teamchopsticks/Radio

Any one is welcome to use anything i post on xda to make derivative work. Please do not waste your time or mine pm'ing me to ask, it will either get lost in the pile of pm's i get daily or i'll just reply and tell you you can use what ever you want like i am stating here.
    Mr. X, when do you expect to have the T-Mobile version ready for Clockworld flashing? :D

I just finished fixing the kernel source so it will compile with my preferred tool chain and removed ciq bits so now she shoudl boot. i am flashing now to test,
    shutdown is working fine for me, however cam is broke, not sure why, all i did was compile stock kernel from stock source with the ciq pulled out which has nothing to do with the cam, ill make a patch and have it up shortly.

For those who are getting all filled with rage, i do this on my spare time, while i have 100 other things on the go. its a charity not a job so i dont have time to test everything. camera was expected to just work. i'll fix it just hang on a few.
    tmo rom is up
    You are retarded fast Mr.X! Thank you very much!!!
    it would have been faster but i was playing some Diablo 3. had to hit a checkpoint before i could start on this lol
    Awesome, and looks like its deodexed too !!

always