FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Should I Continue Maintaining xKernel for Ray, What Say You?

No. You done enough
 
18 Vote(s)
6.02%
Yes you should
 
276 Vote(s)
92.31%
Not necessary
 
11 Vote(s)
3.68%

[xKERNEL|ICS&JB|27/11] xKernel v9.587-D | another version that not released

1,640 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,134
 
By sirkay, Senior Member on 13th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd March 2012, 05:07 PM |#111  
Taverius's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rapallo
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Just doesn't, no USB mount in recovery.

Use ADB Push if you need to get files to phone in recovery.
22nd March 2012, 05:41 PM |#112  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Mhh... The link to download touch recovery just brings me to mediafire home page :/
22nd March 2012, 05:46 PM |#113  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Well sirkay, any news for OC kernel? I actually asked DoomLord and inteks from Neo and Arc though. But no replies so far..
22nd March 2012, 07:05 PM |#114  
sirkay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,134
 
Donate to Me
More
no success . tried compile from sources, didnt change anything but so much error in output.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirkay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sirkay Ad-Free
22nd March 2012, 07:06 PM |#115  
sirkay's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 2,134
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekoo

Awaiting the new link.... what about USB mount? Just doesn't work, or is there a workaround?

u can use 2nd kernel w/ doom rec

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium
22nd March 2012, 07:16 PM |#116  
arcatarc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Anguillara Sabazia (ROMA)
Thanks Meter: 2,593
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay

no success . tried compile from sources, didnt change anything but so much error in output.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

Go Sirkay go...!

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App
22nd March 2012, 07:24 PM |#117  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkay

no success . tried compile from sources, didnt change anything but so much error in output.

Sent from my ST18i using xda premium

Well, have you followed Sony's own tutorial at dev site?

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2...-linux-kernel/
22nd March 2012, 08:29 PM |#118  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansip87

Well sirkay, any news for OC kernel? I actually asked DoomLord and inteks from Neo and Arc though. But no replies so far..

I knew it long ago that Sirkay will be our last hope...
22nd March 2012, 08:31 PM |#119  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Call Recording Not working with this Kernel
I successfully flashed the Kernel (latest posted on Post # 1) and ROM and have to say that its the best ICS rom I have used so far.

However there is a serious bug in the Kernel i.e. Call Recording doesn't work, here is what I tried:

Option A : Call Recording format .WAV - No call were recorded although it showed the "STOP RECORDING" button.

Option B : Call Recording format .AMR - Call gets recorded but can't listen to the recording as it doesn't play.

Option C : Call Recording format .MP3 same result as in Option A

Option D : Tried using the Android API for call recording with all the above formats but it gives an error that Call Recording cannot work.

I went to earlier Kernel by DoomLord i.e. for GingerBread and Call Recording functions flawlessly. Will appreciate if someone can look into this issue.
22nd March 2012, 08:38 PM |#120  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4,184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishsingh

I successfully flashed the Kernel (latest posted on Post # 1) and ROM and have to say that its the best ICS rom I have used so far.

However there is a serious bug in the Kernel i.e. Call Recording doesn't work, here is what I tried:

Option A : Call Recording format .WAV - No call were recorded although it showed the "STOP RECORDING" button.

Option B : Call Recording format .AMR - Call gets recorded but can't listen to the recording as it doesn't play.

Option C : Call Recording format .MP3 same result as in Option A

Option D : Tried using the Android API for call recording with all the above formats but it gives an error that Call Recording cannot work.

I went to earlier Kernel by DoomLord i.e. for GingerBread and Call Recording functions flawlessly. Will appreciate if someone can look into this issue.

Damn... That's a huge list of demands... Are you ordering food at restaurant...?

We are short of kernel developers ...dying for just overclocked kernel and ppl ordering call recording stuff...:-/
22nd March 2012, 08:53 PM |#121  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdoctor

I knew it long ago that Sirkay will be our last hope...

Hmm yeah unfortunately your revelation come true what I don't understand is, even without actual hardware in their hands, why do they not want to generate at least untested kernel for us? The source is one package on Sony dev, only separated by different defconfig while compiling.. But yet so hard to request about it..

sent from my white ray using XDA App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ray, ray kernel, sirkay, urushi, xperia ray

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes