[MOD][ICS]Increase internal memory [Updated][Fixed bootloops, Tested, Working 100%]

Search This thread
V

Vatsal

Hey mate what swap u recommend? And I hav heard swap damages sd card. Is it true? Sorry if my q is asked ...

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

mesadbal

This mod is Working but When i close my phone and re open i lost Network and i did 20 REBOOT but nothing changed.!

( When İ am at atomic v5 and i restore 3.5 now and working normal for now ! )

Only for me ?

Last edited:

mmoalem

Jun 18, 2008
can i increase the ext4 partition size at a later date or do ineed to decide the size on fresh rom installation?

Maddhouse

Jul 26, 2012
West Sussex
Works for me 100% thanks for this

Lt15i with arc knight and ultimate hd 3.0.2

I would like this to work with rush but it doesn't do you know why? Would you like me to give a catalog if phone boots that far

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

optiplus

May 10, 2005
Setúbal
Hi,

This mod work in my Sony xperia active (ST17i)?
With stock rom ics .587 and the kernel Panic 1.25?

Regards

Joao

optiplus

May 10, 2005
Setúbal
Hi,

I try to install this in my xperia arc s with the ultimate HD 2.0.3 and lupus kernel v9, but without sucess I get bootloop.

Regards

Joao

Maddhouse

Jul 26, 2012
West Sussex
Works for me I am using hd 3.0.2 and rush kernel but I did have to install this with lupus and then flash back to rush and clean install

Screenshot_2013-03-06-13-38-15.png

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium

memoHDCV

Oct 22, 2011
DF
Hello, I'm having problems with ext4 partition and KTG Kernel v1.52, every time I turn off or reboot my device, it unmount the sd-ext partition and generate a bootloop, every time I have to enter recovery and mount the sd-ext to be able to start the device correctly, do you know the reason of this behavior?

I'm using another rom (Xperia T ROM) but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong in making the partition or if there is a problem with the kernel.

I made a test making an ext3 partition and I don't have that unmount issue but I don't know if an ext3 is useful for this memory increase method.

sorry for my english

Regards

mohoram

Jan 17, 2012
install apks

¿como deberia ser el zip para instalar desde el recovery un apk en DATA, teniendo instalado tu script? :confused:
He probado varios install con script normal, y no los instala :crying:

How should be the zip to install from the recovery in one DATA apk, having installed your script?
I tried several scripted install normal, and does not install

Last edited:

lousylogic

Jun 11, 2010
Installation Notes:
1. Please use ext 4 partion and you can use any swap size.
2. Before Flashing the zip , please see that your ext4 partition should be empty.
3. If you lose your mobile data or network or get many force closes then reboot your device and flash wifi modules of kernel.After 3-4 reboots the script is stable and will work perfectly

Can I use FAT32 as the 2nd partition as I have that for Link2SD?

If I have to use ext4, can the same ext4 partition be used for Link2sd?

Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Increase Your Internal Memory Without loosing Performance In Every Rom

Information
    This is a script to increase your internal memory from 420mb to 1gb/2gb/3gb/4gb!!
    This is script is only for ICS users. If you want this mod/script for JB/GB then search in Dev section.

Installation Instructions:
    1. create a ext4 partition [ If you dont know how to then see at the bottom of this post in important notes ]
    2. Put this mod in your sd card
    3. Make sure your ext partition is empty
    4. Flash the zip
    5. Reboot and enjoy
    6. If you lose your network or get force closes of many apps then see at the bottom of this post in important notes

Tested and working Roms and kernels:

1. ultimate HD arc knight/lupus/vaengance/adv stock kernel/trinity/rush kernel
    2. The Viper with arc knight/lupus/vaengance/adv stock kernel/trinity/rush kernel
    3. Ice Cream Pureness with lupus/vaengance/rush kernel/arcknight
    4. Official ICS with arc knight/lupus/vaengance/adv stock kernel/trinity/radeon kernel/rush kernel

Screenshot:
    1znan46.png
    Screenshot_2013_02_24_10_41_59.png

Credits​
    Croniccorey and amurulzz
    How to create a ext4 partion of sd card:
    1. you are on icd or using a ics rom like uhd
    2. switch of your phone
    3. flash doomkernel ics
    4. boot up your phone into recovery not into system
    5. go to advanced
    6. go to partition sd card [ caustion this will format your sd card make back up ]
    7. choose ext4
    8. choose any swap size
    9. then confirm
    10. choose the size also any size
    11. confirm and wait for 5-10 min
    12. and you are done
    13. then power off your phone
    14. and flash any ics kernel you like :D
    Installation Notes:
    1. Please use ext 4 partion and you can use any swap size.
    2. Before Flashing the zip , please see that your ext4 partition should be empty.
    3. If you lose your mobile data or network or get many force closes then reboot your device and flash wifi modules of kernel.After 3-4 reboots the script is stable and will work perfectly
    did u tried create ext4 partition with gparted or somethin?
    you can try but in my opinion its way too complicated !
    DOOMLORD rocks! :D