Move all your applications into SD card with non-rooted device

Search This thread

arc4d14n

Oct 4, 2012
CDMX
Been there done that

It doesn't work, as somebody said before you need to be rooted in order to push applications to SD card.... at least didn't work for me, tried on Stock S5830 and a LG P500.... I use Link2sd and AOSP from Maclaw and now the job's done

Last edited:

Venomous Viper 119

Oct 21, 2012
Bidadi
www.themythace.com
Re: Move all your applications into SD card with non rooted device

Can someone optimise this app for cm10.1 ? I can't partition my sd currently to flash scripts, as it is growing absolutely slow on doing that.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium

Reactions: seises

KennethPoon

Jun 19, 2012
Hong Kong
Oct 6, 2010
I have updated the link. Download it from https://db.tt/mWmt1aZb

I installed this program,but even after uninstalling it,it still shows me the option of Preffered location in my application settings along with battery use option in application settings which was never there :(

Kindly let me know how to revert back to the stock settings and remove the option of preferred location.Even after uninstalling the app,the option is still there.

Thanks

Viper The Ripper

Nov 6, 2012
OnePlus 3
Samsung Galaxy A6
I installed this program,but even after uninstalling it,it still shows me the option of Preffered location in my application settings along with battery use option in application settings which was never there :(

Kindly let me know how to revert back to the stock settings and remove the option of preferred location.Even after uninstalling the app,the option is still there.

Thanks

Try this:

Install the app again>>go settings>> applications>> all and select this app>> delete data and cache then uninstall it

If it doesn't work boot into recovery and wipe data/factory reset , wipe cache partition and dalvik-cache ;)

Reactions: dexterdre
Oct 6, 2010
I have tried uninstalling and deleting the app data and cache but it still does not remove the option of preferred location.Also someone previously mentioned that factory reset also didn't help.Please let me know how to remove this?
I really don't understand what changes did the application make that even a factory reset does not change the settings.I hope it was safe to install this app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Most of the android apps can be moved into the SD card , but some of the apps can not be moved. They use up the internal storage.

To move all apps into the SD card ,we just need to install an app call App Installer ,which allow you to move all apps into the SD card . And most important is that this application doesn't need root .

Procedure:

1. Download App Installer from the link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/64go1if08o389hx/AppInstaller.apk?dl=0

2. Put it into your SD card and install it on your phone.

3. After finishing installation ,open App Installer.

4. Wait for it to"check files".
    Warning : Do NOT exit the app until it completes checking files.
    0ec697bf-e600-9973.jpg

0ec697bf-e613-ca9a.jpg

5. Close App Installer

6. Go to settings >applications >preferred location
    0ec697bf-e423-c1a1.jpg

7. Choose removable SD card
    0ec697bf-e42e-1174.jpg

Now it is finished. You can move all the apps from the internal storage into the SD card .You can move it in settings >applications >manage applications and move the apps to the SD card .

*This application also allows you to install apk files in your phone.

Blank
    Blank
    Blank
    Here is the picture with the link inside

This is just App2SD with different interface. Only apps that support "Move to SD" option can be moved to SD Card. Apps like facebook/Twitter can't be moved to SD card.

Link2SD rules in all situations though it requires root, it is worth it.
    Nono I can move ALL of my apps into sd card ,including facebook .I dont root my device .You can try it yourself. And you will find that you can move all apps into the sd card .

I think it should work on most of the smartphone .