[ROM][UNOFFICIAL]Cyanogenmod 10 for Evo 3D[ALPHA][SUPERUSER FIXED][7/16/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mingolianbeef

Apr 14, 2011
SOSA DEVELOPERS PRESENTS, CYANOGENMOD 10 for the EVO 3D

Here you go, cyanogenmod 10, ported from the Galaxy Nexus Nightlies. This ROM is a WIP and I will continue to work on it alongside Wrath of the Jellybean, so we could be looking at some awesome stuff soon.

So, thanks to

-MikMik for forum space
-Jellybro over in the Gnex for CM10
-Evervolve/preludrew for their JB base
-The guy that made solid file explorer, because I used that to port this ROM from my phone since I'm not near a computer lol

Here you go, have fun

Works:
-3G Data
-Texts
-Bluetooth starts (couldn't test connection)
-Google Now FC's
-GPS/Maps/Navigation
-Status bar text blurs as new notification comes in, don't know if thats a feature or bug
-MMS pics preview in notification pull-down is pretty sweet
-Proximity sensor
-SuperUser fixed :D (go to downloads page)

Doesn't work:
-Wifi won't turn on
-Sound (including phone)
-Browser "works" but display is messy
-Face unlock couldn't start
-Gallery only shows google plus instant uploads and posts albums

Thank you punta21107 and chetacan for their thorough testing and giving me this info, you rock guys :)

Note: if you are using your phone to download this, I recommend opera mobile, stock browser downloaded a 4 kb file, so use alternative browser

Downloads page:
Download

Screenies: thank u punta21107

44cfc883-9c9e-baf1.jpg

44cfc883-9cad-7d74.jpg

44cfc883-9cb9-9b5b.jpg

44cfc883-9cce-0b83.jpg

Last edited:

UndefinedUser

Jul 13, 2012

Here you go, cyanogenmod 10, ported from the Galaxy Nexus Nightlies. I'm hboot 1.5 (but no where near a computer to downgrade) and therefore couldn't run the Rom thoroughly, but I can confirm it boots and it charges. I just need someone to tell me what does an doesn't work so I can post it. This ROM is a WIP and I will continue to work on it alongside Wrath of the Jellybean, so we could be looking at some awesome stuff soon.

So, thanks to

-MikMik for forum space
-The guy that made solid file explorer, because I used that to port this ROM from my phone since I'm not near a computer lol

Here you go, have fun

Note: if you are using your phone to download this, I recommend opera mobile, stock browser downloaded a 4 kb file, so use alternative browser

Download

downloading gapps and the rom now, I'll test some different stuff out and let you guys know what works

Soul_Raider

May 3, 2012
Astana, Kazakhstan
Cool port, looks like on CM9.
What working:
Sound - No
1x - Yes
WiFi - No
Calls - yes, but no sound
Proximity sensor - Yes
Button - backlight

Other - don't check.

Stable ROM.

Отправлено с моего HTC Evo 3D через Tapatalk

Last edited:

El Queson

Apr 9, 2011
Mesquite
Cant D/L gapps does it have to be done through the goo.im app?

**Finally got it to D/L**

Last edited:

szymko1995

Aug 3, 2010
Bytom, PL
But you can collaborate with agrabren and ubuntuz, who are making cm9 and similar roms for gsm too.

Wysłane z mojego HTC EVO 3D X515m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Here you go, cyanogenmod 10, ported from the Galaxy Nexus Nightlies. This ROM is a WIP and I will continue to work on it alongside Wrath of the Jellybean, so we could be looking at some awesome stuff soon.

So, thanks to

-MikMik for forum space

Here you go, have fun

Works:
    -3G Data
    -Texts
    -Bluetooth starts (couldn't test connection)
    -Google Now FC's
    -GPS/Maps/Navigation
    -Status bar text blurs as new notification comes in, don't know if thats a feature or bug
    -MMS pics preview in notification pull-down is pretty sweet
    -Proximity sensor
    -SuperUser fixed :D (go to downloads page)

Doesn't work:
    -Wifi won't turn on
    -Sound (including phone)
    -Browser "works" but display is messy
    -Face unlock couldn't start
    -Gallery only shows google plus instant uploads and posts albums

Thank you punta21107 and chetacan for their thorough testing and giving me this info, you rock guys :)

Downloads page:
    Download

Screenies: thank u punta21107

44cfc883-9c9e-baf1.jpg

44cfc883-9cad-7d74.jpg

44cfc883-9cb9-9b5b.jpg

44cfc883-9cce-0b83.jpg
    I was about to begin porting this but download is being stupid :(

Didn't you make a thread in GSM about how you had JB working with 3D cam?

Why would you need to port this?

I only ask because I was looking forward to THAT being ported over to CDMA..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Hustling cd's and candy ftw. I made hundreds off eminems first album alone. I still hustle dvds to my coworkers and fix their computers. I work with a bunch of 50-80 year olds so they dont care about hd and all i usually do to "fix" their computers is run ccleaner, disable bs startup programs, and turn off animations lmao. $50 to do that and $5 a movie :cool:

cool...so you are an adult who rips off the unknowing elderly by overcharging to do nothing to their computers and commit a felony by selling downloaded movies

classy
    So I was getting irritated with the onscreen nav and did some searching.

Apparently turning it off is as easy as adding the following line to your build.prop:
    Code:
    qemu.hw.mainkeys=1

Obviously, if the navbar is off, you can't do the swipe-up Now gesture, but that's not terribly important on our device right now anyway, is it? You can still long-press Search to pull up Voice Search, but with no Voice in the first place...
    Hope this helps somebody.

Someone is on my team just added it, andWiFi is being looked at by someone on my team fixing it and showing me how also for future reference, next build will have wifi with no navs and Superuser fixed, and sound maybe will get fixed in the process.! :)

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app
    Got someone looking at the kernel now, wifi should be soon.!

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app