FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][CWM] ClockworkMod v6.0.2.7 Touch v14.4.6 | exFAT support (01/11/13)

1,367 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,649

Post Reply Email Thread
16th May 2013, 01:50 AM |#331  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Need modification for screen colors
sk8erwitskil,

I am using a LG-P505 which uses different screen drivers (?) for displaying the menu etc.
I am currently using vers 6.0.2.7 and LOVE it!!

Any chance of getting a mod'ed version for my screen so I can see what the h*ll I'm doing?

Many thanks regardless for a WICKED good recovery!! It's much appreciated.

Solidified

LG-P505 running CM10.1.0-RC2-20130512
Jenkins kernel 122-844 Mhz
CWM 6.0.2.7 Rulz!

11th June 2013, 12:37 PM |#332  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Its seems download link is down, can someone post a mirror to it
21st June 2013, 11:39 PM |#333  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can I download the flash able zip and flash thru my correct CWM version? Do I have to use Odin or adb? Should I install ROM from SD card and find flash able zip and flash?
21st June 2013, 11:59 PM |#334  
Thanks Meter: 622

More
Or you can just download ROM manager and install through there :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
10th November 2014, 10:35 AM |#335  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Question dl/wrk?
is there a list of compatible devices?
20th November 2014, 02:40 AM |#336  
South Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 15

More
anyone know if im able to mount/use storage with CWM? i'm currently on a newer version of twrp and i have a problem with my primary drive to the point of where i cannot boot my rom. i need to try and throw another rom on and see if that works. in twrp im unable to mount my internal storage to where i can pull files off.. im trying to salvage my camera photos. i switched roms earlier this summer and must not of changed the save to location..
20th November 2014, 11:11 AM |#337  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20twins10

anyone know if im able to mount/use storage with CWM? i'm currently on a newer version of twrp and i have a problem with my primary drive to the point of where i cannot boot my rom. i need to try and throw another rom on and see if that works. in twrp im unable to mount my internal storage to where i can pull files off.. im trying to salvage my camera photos. i switched roms earlier this summer and must not of changed the save to location..

Can't you just install the ROM from your external sd card?

sent from my liquid smooth landline via the tapatalk touch tone app
21st November 2014, 03:32 PM |#338  
South Milwaukee, WI

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyakusetsu1215

Can't you just install the ROM from your external sd card?

sent from my liquid smooth landline via the tapatalk touch tone app

restoring via twrp, my current rom only boots so far then locks up and reboots.. what i am going to try is to put a different rom on the microsd card and install it, see if i can get a different rom to boot.. i believe to some point that the last drop that happened damaged the internal drive to some degree and its not able to boot up.. however i can get the device into recovery, but twrp isnt able to mount the drives to where i can pull my files off.. im just trying to salvage my photos for the most part. If CWM will mount my drive i can pull off what i need.
24th November 2014, 05:25 AM |#339  
South Milwaukee, WI

More
saved!!
so this evening i finally got time to flash this version of CWM, while i wasnt able to get usb to mount via recovery *if that's even possible* i did however manage to get into AROMA file manager and transfer all the files i wanted too off my busted internal storage onto my micro-sd which i plugged into my wifes phone, booted and connected too and got all my files.. 8months of family photos.. i wasnt quitting just yet.. but this method.. not sure if doing it without aroma would have worked, i tried, but was also impatient and drinking so.. not impossible i missed something. aroma worked. if you caan dig root explorer your dog aroma.. a ****in plus.. so stoked..

ps.. currently on twrp 2712 on my new htc one s, will definitely be looking into cwm for this device.. a saviour
28th November 2014, 11:49 PM |#340  
Thanks Meter: 229

More
So, I'm unsure what to think... I never really did anything with the S2 that my daughter has when it was my wife's phone (she wouldn't let me do anything exotic with it...) My daughter was having some difficulties with the stock 4.0.4 rom, and honestly wanted to have a newer rom to work with...)

SO, I flash CWM on it, made a backup, rooted it, installed tibu, and backed up her apps, and then started playing...

I updated the recovery on my daughter's phone to this version of CWM...

And I ran into this scenario... I'd flash 4.3.1 (I tried Carbon, Liquid Smooth, and Slim Bean) - I'd wipe/format the system and data, clean wipe, then I'd let the rom boot for the 1st time, and then log into google, and let it automatically install all of her applications, the 1st time I restored application data via TiBu it all looked great, and then I rebooted, and poof it hung at a black screen - no splash screen, nada...

I thought I must have screwed something up... I did it a 2nd time, and had the same experience... switched roms, and tried it again, and no dice.. I read something about someone else having a problem with corrupt cache... or something about permissions being set wrong for cache via CWM - I read about using Darkside super-wipe... tried that... (and then had to Odin back to UVMC6 to get it back to a usable state...)

Then I tried it one last time after Odining... and ran across something about TWRP working better than CWM for some install scripts... figured what the hey... flashed TWRP, and then checked various file systems, and found my data partition/filesystem was corrupted, formatted it, and re-installed and bam, it's working...

I don't know what to think... I've run CWM previously with no problems... *shrug*
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)