Changing app that starts when I open up my flip case

Search This thread

icebergisonfire

Jan 18, 2011
Would this be a tasker script or is there something that I can do without it? I want to open up my flip case and it start me off at Google Now but it is at a calendar now. Thanks in advance.

pozer69

Jun 8, 2010
I wonder if replacing the daynote.apk app with another app renamed daynote.apk would work...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

icebergisonfire

Jan 18, 2011
I was able to figure it out, it is done with a tasker script. I have it so that with the display is unlocked, voice search is the app to open. Works like a charm now. I just need to get it to say opening ________ when it opens. I'll figure it out. :good:

dragon57

Dec 22, 2010
East Tennessee area/USA
I was able to figure it out, it is done with a tasker script. I have it so that with the display is unlocked, voice search is the app to open. Works like a charm now. I just need to get it to say opening ________ when it opens. I'll figure it out. :good:

I have Tasker, but have never done anything like you have done. Would you be willing to share your script, or online at a high level the steps you setup in Tasker?

Thanks!

icebergisonfire

Jan 18, 2011
I have Tasker, but have never done anything like you have done. Would you be willing to share your script, or online at a high level the steps you setup in Tasker?

Thanks!

I have autolaunch and autovoice as well. Reason why I wanted this was so that when I opened the case, I just open the case and to say the app that I wanted open and it works. But for this particular case, to open up the app as I have Google Now opening up

Tasker instructions.

Under Profiles
Go to Event -> Display -> Display Unlocked

Under Tasks
Go to App -> Load App then just select the app you want to open

That is what I have and that should work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On a related note, is it possible to call daynote from a shortcut, without closing, opening the case?