{T} [ROM+DAILIES][8-8-2013][JB 4.2] OFFICIAL PAC-man AIO ROM M1-release [CM KERNEL]

Search This thread

Gh61

Dec 12, 2011
I also have no root access. Am I doing something wrong? When I request root access it took long time and than not success. I flashed the original kernel in ROMs zip.

Gh61

Dec 12, 2011
Anyone have working video playback and/or video recording? For me it isn't working. Also I have thumbnails colored to green in galery.

BigD18t

Jan 24, 2010
Anyone have working video playback and/or video recording? For me it isn't working. Also I have thumbnails colored to green in galery.

My videos had a green color to them, but some would play others wouldnt, was a few days ago since i last checked now though. been on stock for a while because of the issues.

Reactions: Gh61
D

Deleted member 4123551

Well, it has been a while since I checked in, and i'm aware the nightlies have stopped weirdly enough. I'm in the middle moving to the city and i'm busy with my job, but the moving is almost complete and i have holidays in a week, so I'll try and bring them dailies back how they should be. Cheers! :good:

the ROM very very laggy
Can you please justify/substantiate that opinion? Im on the 18 june release version and its butter smooth.

EDIT:
Fixed it! turned out it wasn't that big after all :)
Xperia T is uploading right now and TX / V are building.
Click the jenkins (butler) icon in my sig to check the progress!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cube76 and Leo

cube76

Aug 26, 2011
I'm on 11 June and it works very, very well. Streaming Youtube to my TV is not working, but I can live without it.

Martin.Air

Jul 21, 2009
Hi,

Just wondering, how is the solving of the sudden reboots comming along? I seem to be trashing my SD-cards because of it (which isnt too terrible since i can get plenty).
For me it seems they are comming from the GPU, whenever the phone changes display orrientation or switches to a high GPU usage app a reboot appears when the phone is already doing something else (like starting up an app and then rotate the screen while doing so).

With regards,
Martin

lexman098

Aug 15, 2012
[deleted]

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Is it just me or does logcat not work?

Last edited:

ptitflo21

Sep 5, 2010
Lyon
Hello,
I try this rom since yesterday, for now, no problem.

Just one question, can we reduce the onscreen button size? I'm don't like so much PIE button and I want the stock onscreen, but they are too big. Any idea?

thanks for this great job.

Hello,

Just one question, can we reduce the onscreen button size? I'm don't like so much PIE button and I want the stock onscreen, but they are too big. Any idea?

maybe tablet ui 190dpi, also somewhere in options should be a point for width of navbar...because AOKP has that option.i guess PAC should have that too then?
by the way the ROM has the usual reboots problem for me. first day all fine, but then they came :eek:

ptitflo21

Sep 5, 2010
Lyon
Yes I come from AOKP, but here the option isn't here... =(
I had a lot of reboot with AOKP milestone 2. But for now, with this PACman rom, no reboot issue.
I have an other problem, if I chose the normal navbar button, I don't have the menu button appear when it is necessary. For example on the Play store. I know i can enable it permanently, in the ROM option, but I don't want this. It take too much place. I want a little menu button appears when it is necessary. Have I missed something? (It the same with the PIE Navbar button)
It is uncorfortable, because with this rom, the menu button has disapear from all my app, Play store, titanim etc. So no menu button in the app, and no button on the navbar button... this isn't great.

Maybe in a future release, I hope. Or maybe I'm just blind and don't see this feature.

BigD18t

Jan 24, 2010
I had a lot of reboot with AOKP milestone 2. But for now, with this PACman rom, no reboot issue.
I have an other problem, if I chose the normal navbar button, I don't have the menu button appear when it is necessary. For example on the Play store. I know i can enable it permanently, in the ROM option, but I don't want this. It take too much place. I want a little menu button appears when it is necessary. Have I missed something? (It the same with the PIE Navbar button)
It is uncorfortable, because with this rom, the menu button has disapear from all my app, Play store, titanim etc. So no menu button in the app, and no button on the navbar button... this isn't great.

Maybe in a future release, I hope. Or maybe I'm just blind and don't see this feature.

You may need to download PA settings if its not already installed to change the DPI .

cube76

Aug 26, 2011
Hello,

Settings/Hybrid Prop.../ParanoidAndroid Settings/Interface/Nav. bar

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Settings/ROM Control/Navigation Bar/Menu visibility/Always show/

Reactions: ptitflo21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    mako_5iscid.png

Pacman%20PA%20features.jpg

Video.png

thanks to techfanatic9 for this.....

Screens.png

N4Pac1.png
    N4Pac2.png
    N4Pac3.png
    N4Pac4.png
    N4Pac5.png
    N4Pac6.png
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    Right guys you know whats coming.....

pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C man ALL IN 1

Check the Q&A Thread for PAC-specific questions! :D

ROM INTEL

Here we go then, I've taken the stick in the PAC-man relay race from @[vertigo] to make sure this ROM does not die. Our Xperia T has been added to the PAC sources, and has been built from that. I'm acknowledged as official maintainer by the PAC team, and therefore this is an official release :)

PAC is a combination of the three biggest ROMs here at XDA. Paranoid Android, Android Open Kang Project and CyanogenMod. It features CM profiles, PA's Hybrid Engine, and ROM Control by AOKP. Everything!
    A main complaint under the developers whom originally developed their features about 'mashup' ROMs, is that they are messy, and the different features aren't integrated as well as the individual projects. PAC was the first of all 'mashup' ROMs and has the best integration of them all. It took a LOT of work of thinking behind to merge the frameworks in the right order. These are not just your daily git cherry-pick developers trying to pull money off of XDA ;)
    PAC-man has a solid team with good developers and device maintainers, bringing you this totally awesome ROM. :victory:

If you'd like to support me or the PAC developers, be sure to drop them a thanks / beer!

FEATURES
    • Hybrid Framework
    • CM10.1
    • AOKP
    • AOSPA
    • Per App DPI
    • Per App Color
    • Pie Controls
    • Open Source Camera HAL
    • cLock
    • Hardware Key Control
    • Any Widget on lockscreen
    • CM Profiles
    • Lock Screen Shortcuts
    • Lock Screen ring target
    • Fresh compiled CM10.1 kernel
    • Init.d Support
    • The list is endless.

BUGS

• All FXP CM10.1 bugs
    • A random reboot here and there

REPORTING BUGS

Source: JellyTime
    Code:
    How To File a Bug Report with Logcat:
    [LIST]
    [*]    Install android sdk
    [*]    Install drivers for adb on PC
    [*]    Connect phone to PC
    [*]    Open cmd.exe or terminal
    [*]    Type 'adb logcat' without the quotes
    [*]    Start the app that causes the issues
    [*]    Wait for the app to close or get to the error
    [*]    Copy logcat contents and put in pastebin
    [*]    Copy pastebin links here
    [/LIST]

How To Find Wakelocks:
    [LIST]
    [*]    Install android sdk
    [*]    Type 'adb shell cat /proc/wakelocks > wakelocks.txt' without the quotes
    [*]    Copy contents and put in pastebin
    [*]    Copy pastebin links on your post
    [/LIST] 

How To Get dmesg logs:
    [LIST]
    [*]   Install android sdk
    [*]    Type 'adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt' without the quotes
    [*]    Copy contents and put in pastebin
    [*]    Copy pastebin links on your post
    [/LIST]

Before filing a bug report, please consider the answer to these:
    [LIST]
    [*]    Is the bug reproducible?
    [*]    How do you reproduce it?
    [*]    What is the expected behavior?
    [*]    What actually happens?
    [*]    Are you on the default Kernel?
    [*]    Did you restore data of System Apps using Titanium Backup?
    [/LIST]

CHANGELOG

Go and check out PAC's github -> vendor_pac :)

INSTALLATION / NOOB GUIDE :)

1. Unlock your bootloader, if you haven't done so.
    2. Download this the latest version of this badboy!
    3. Grab a copy of the latest GAPPS package
    4. If you come from a stock rom, reboot to bootloader, flash the boot.img from the ROM zip.
    5. Reboot to recovery
    6. Do a "Factory Reset" if coming from any other ROM than the semi-latest version of PAC
    7. Flash the ROM! /system will be automatically wiped during install, as in all good ROMs.
    8. Flash GAPPS
    9. Reboot
    10. Enjoy!

DOWNLOADS

DAILIES

Since shortly, mint builds are also available on PAC's basketbuild, check it out here:
    http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/mint/nightly/

FAQ

Q: My sound is way too low!
    A: Find Pimp My Rom in the Play Store, and install xLoud with it. This can also bring back BE with unlocked bootloaders!

Q: Paranoid Android preferences do not work!
    A: https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/android_vendor_pa/commit/e99a9b192386ca186dfe5a52126ce6fbe7da79a5 - or grab one of the latest ParanoidAndroid ROMs and sideload /system/app/paranoidpreferences.apk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a BIG shoutout to these people:
    szl.kiev and PACman Team
    CM team
    ParanoidAndroid team
    AOKP Team
    XDA for just about everything else
    [vertigo] - for letting me carry on with the ROM, and his initial work on PAC for XT.
    If you think you need to be thanked, just let me know ;)
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    hey @[vertigo], i took the liberty to compile PAC for Xperia T from sources and 'officialize' it, so you don't need to have dirty hacks anymore. http://code.nwwn.com:8080/#/c/24/
    I won't create a new thread or something like that, you did the initial port.

EDIT: made a mistake so PAC team reverted the change, fixed it and awaiting re-approval.

Hope this helped you.
    Cheers ;)
    Re: [ROM][19/1/13][4.1.2]Unofficial PACman v19.3.0 All-in-One | Stable & Smooth |

Thanks for the positive comments guys.... Makes it worth doing and now my good mate and fellow musketeer shingers5 has now got an XT we will be trying numerous new things ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
    D
    Deleted member 4123551
    Yaay, it got transferred :) thanks to the moderator who did this.

@[vertigo] i dont think 56 DL's will do it for PAC's nightly service, but I can still try and request it, plus i can feature it on my own build service.

If you tick the butler icon (Jenkins) in my sig, you will be taken to my build service, up between 12.00 -> 22.00 GMT+1 (+1 DST). Soon it will compile several ROMs daily :victory:

Does anyone have a link to the commit for the fix of random reboots? I can embed them locally then for now.