HTC Sapphire/Vodafone Magic G1 Port

Search This thread

dwang

Nov 23, 2008
I had to wipe. I was 4.5 with apps to sd, and after flashing, i got that pesky boot loop. I just wiped, and I'm flashing it again. I'll post the results

the one he just posted doesn't support app to sd so if you got symlinks to the sdcard, the boot up is going to hang since the ext2 partition isn't there.

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
the one he just posted doesn't support app to sd so if you got symlinks to the sdcard, the boot up is going to hang since the ext2 partition isn't there.

Thats what i figured, but i did read the post that said apps to sd isn't included about one second after i hit alt+s...

i just wiped and reflashed the new 4.5 though and it booted up fine.

If I've learned anything from this forum, it would be to always wipe. after you backup of course LOL

tokyomonster

Feb 20, 2009
Houston
whoa whoa whoa, hold the phones(heh)

In the new builds the speaker is NOT working on the ear piece when you make a call.

EDIT: Speaker phone doesn't work either.

I dont have my HTC USB adapter on me, so I can't test to see if it's getting piped through there.

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
whoa whoa whoa, hold the phones(heh)

In the new builds the speaker is NOT working on the ear piece when you make a call.

EDIT: Speaker phone doesn't work either.

I dont have my HTC USB adapter on me, so I can't test to see if it's getting piped through there.

Confirmed, no audio on both sides during a call

Edit: Didnt try anything else other than calling my coworker. I couldn't hear her and she couldn't hear me.

Edit2: Got audio working with a quick reboot...

Last edited:

tokyomonster

Feb 20, 2009
Houston
Confirmed, no audio on both sides during a call

Edit: Didnt try anything else other than calling my coworker. I couldn't hear her and she couldn't hear me.

Hmm...Just tried a reboot and that fixed it...

Let me test something..

Confirmed! If you use the video camera to record a video, the audio will stop functioning on the phone..both ways. A reboot fixes the problem until the video application is used again.

eyesee3

Mar 23, 2009
I wasn't getting any sound when I mafde a call, I restarted and worked, I'm still testing cuz it was going in and out I believe, or the person I was talking to was js talking low. I have noticed a significant lag when calling someone, it takes like 5 secs to start ringing

A-Developed

Apr 2, 2009
My comp's Desk...lol!!
???

I wonder whats next for one of haykuro's builds??

hmmm...??

he should add the magic icons
the dialer
htc boot screen
and from there he would have it looking nice and running great!!!

like mine...

AustinKnight45

Jan 11, 2009
Austin
Ya my mic wasn't working when I made a call, I turned it off then back on now its working :) do we need to flash the Sapphire radio or something ...

xyrcncp

Feb 2, 2009
D.C. Metro
Hmm...Just tried a reboot and that fixed it...

Let me test something..

Confirmed! If you use the video camera to record a video, the audio will stop functioning on the phone..both ways. A reboot fixes the problem until the video application is used again.

DO'H...and I was about to take the plunge and flash 4.5. Guess my wait continues.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    new site: http://haykuro.theiphoneproject.org
    all posts will be made at the site to prevent clutter, and to stop pissing off the xda-dev mods (who i'm sure are having a field day moderating this thread) ;P

you can get Build information and other stuff from http://haykuro.theiphoneproject.org/?page_id=2

I will continue discussing here with everyone else, this is just to help people keep up to date.

---

You can find the builds over at: http://code.google.com/p/sapphire-port-dream/

EDIT:
    QUICK INSTRUCTIONS IF YOUR DEVICE IS SET TO CHINESE:
    Press menu, then click this:
    deviceo.png

Scroll down to the very bottom, and choose this:
    device2.png

now this:
    device3.png

and finally english!
    device4.png
    5.0G does not feature Live Folders. Is this not a feature in the post cupcake builds? This is based off a cupcake build (somewhat) right?
    Do i need to wipe going from 5.0G -> 5.0.1G ?
    the fbook app is working fine for me on 5.0.2Hr3 even after the latest update, i have noticed though that the market isnt showing me updates to apps ive installed from my sd card after i updated to 5.0.2Hr3, but atrakdog does this just fine for me