FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][BETA] MIUI4DX2 Beta1 on behalf of aceoyame

1,664 posts
Thanks Meter: 595
 
By litetaker, Senior Member on 25th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st January 2012, 02:18 AM |#131  
Senior Member
Flag Paducah, KY
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
How many txts did you try to send? I was sending 8-9 at a time.
 
 
31st January 2012, 02:20 AM |#132  
LaserChicken's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 105
 
More
Anyone else using Droidwall? I find that it randomly loses su, resulting in the complete failure of the firewall.

Sent from 10 million miles away using two tin cans and a long string.
31st January 2012, 02:46 AM |#133  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eth3rton

How many txts did you try to send? I was sending 8-9 at a time.

It was at least 6 maybe more. I can't remember.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
31st January 2012, 04:34 AM |#134  
jsgraphicart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,858
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserChicken

Anyone else using Droidwall? I find that it randomly loses su, resulting in the complete failure of the firewall.

Sent from 10 million miles away using two tin cans and a long string.

I find that happens with all root apps. Even on CM7

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jsgraphicart For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jsgraphicart Ad-Free
31st January 2012, 05:46 AM |#135  
Member
Rochester, MI
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Getting a random issue repeatedly... flashed directly from cm7 and so far everything but 1 thing works perfect. After restarting a few times and installing apps I get a msg in The notification area saying its checking an SD card for errors and emmc no longer shows up in es file manager. Let it sit for an hour and the msg hasn't gone away nor can I access my internal memory card. Es task managers SD card analyzer still sees its there and how much free space, but nothing else recognizes it. Any1 have this issue? I think the settings in rom toolbox may be the culprit but unsure...


Edit... if any1 else has this problem all u have to do is reflash miui and wipe big 3 so be sure to backup everything to ur SD card first

Sent from my MIUI DROID X2 Themed to the Xtreme
31st January 2012, 07:46 AM |#136  
Srambo217's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CA
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Was forced to go back to CM7 due to the lack of voice-over in Navigation.

I hope Ace knocks it out of the park with this next BETA. I love the aesthetic of MIUI but can't justify dropping features for looks.

Sent from my MB870 using xda premium
31st January 2012, 03:49 PM |#137  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Getting an interesting glitch in Google Maps. Anyone else getting this:

The compass works perfectly in every other app (MIUI compass, GPS Status, Navfreem etc), but somehow in Google Maps, it switches east and west? Which is bizarre, because it knows when my phone is pointing north and when it's pointing south.

If I'm facing west, the phone says east, and if I'm looking east, the phone says west. Basically, it seems to think a compass rose goes "North, west, south, east"
31st January 2012, 04:11 PM |#138  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRichardson

Getting an interesting glitch in Google Maps. Anyone else getting this:

The compass works perfectly in every other app (MIUI compass, GPS Status, Navfreem etc), but somehow in Google Maps, it switches east and west? Which is bizarre, because it knows when my phone is pointing north and when it's pointing south.

If I'm facing west, the phone says east, and if I'm looking east, the phone says west. Basically, it seems to think a compass rose goes "North, west, south, east"

Been a problem for me on stock too and no way to calibrate like on original Droid x.
31st January 2012, 05:46 PM |#139  
Member
Rochester, MI
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
If any1s interested I know most screenshot apps don't work but screenshotER still does. Can prolly easily find it for free on the web but be a man and support the Dev... its $2 well spent


Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA Premium App
31st January 2012, 07:04 PM |#140  
jsgraphicart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,858
 
More
aceoyame said he will probably be releasing the update tomorrow. Cant wait.
31st January 2012, 09:51 PM |#141  
pdinphx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 209
 
Donate to Me
More
I've noticed that downloaded apps are automatically assigned to run in compatibility mode, which seems to be the source of most force closes and failures to open.

Is there a one stroke option for changing this or do I have to manually switch this for each app?

PJ
Phoenix, AZ
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes