FYI..Ultra Z GPE price cut

Search This thread

Gorjira

Sep 17, 2012
A Place called Royal Oak
This drop makes it a REALLY tempting purchase... I have a 32GB White Nexus 5 that I could maybe sell for it. I've always liked the “phablet" form-factor and the two have near identical specs. It would just be at the expense of getting updates first... Thanks for the heads-up OP!

insane08

Oct 22, 2010
NYC
This is awesome. Just purchased one. I’ve been eyeing this forever but finally decided to make the switch. Coming from an iPhone 5 this is going to be a hell of a change lol.

EDIT: Slightly confused with the ROMS selection though. I see the GPe basically has nothing. Can I flash regular Z ultra rome on the GPe?

This is kind of making me hesitant on the purchase now.

Last edited:

tornado6

Jul 28, 2010
Ipoh
was thinking of getting the ZU, but now with the price drop, the ZU GPe is similar price to an official set here in my country. FYI, Google does not sell their Nexus nor GPe devices in my country

Speederoff

Feb 3, 2012
was thinking of getting the ZU, but now with the price drop, the ZU GPe is similar price to an official set here in my country. FYI, Google does not sell their Nexus nor GPe devices in my country

If you want to buy ZU GPE edition, you can buy second hand in mudah.my. That people just use for few days and sell it to cheap price. Lol, i thought gonna buy it, but i have XZU already :(.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
This is awesome. Just purchased one. I’ve been eyeing this forever but finally decided to make the switch. Coming from an iPhone 5 this is going to be a hell of a change lol.

EDIT: Slightly confused with the ROMS selection though. I see the GPe basically has nothing. Can I flash regular Z ultra rome on the GPe?

This is kind of making me hesitant on the purchase now.

I'm afraid you can't do that. It's probably not that hard to make it work, but no devs have looked at it yet, so we don't know.

Sent from my Z Ultra

Top Liked Posts