[Q] Xposed, does it work?

Search This thread

labeeqhussain

Dec 7, 2012
Glasgow
Hi guys, I just wanted to find out whether xposed works properly on the galaxy S5? The reason why I want it is to block the in game ads, I wouldbt mind them if they were a bit smaller but the game becomes unplayable with the size of some of the ads! I read somewhere that it can softbrick your phone, is that true? If is is, then I think I'll leave it :silly:

Masum56k

Sep 4, 2013
Never found a report like soft brick by using xposed.
But found so many reports about crashing with S-health & private mode by using xposed.
I'm not a developer or a master.
Wait for answer from others.

Tapatalk - Galaxy S5 (G900H)

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi guys, I just wanted to find out whether xposed works properly on the galaxy S5? The reason why I want it is to block the in game ads, I wouldbt mind them if they were a bit smaller but the game becomes unplayable with the size of some of the ads! I read somewhere that it can softbrick your phone, is that true? If is is, then I think I'll leave it :silly:

Install AdAway for blocking adds https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.adaway. Don`t think or heard of Xposed ever bricked a phone.

Reactions: labeeqhussain

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
You shouldn't block adverts. Just pay for the full version. You're decreasing the income for talented programmers, which will make them run away from Android.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

oildale

Jun 16, 2013
Vancouver
You shouldn't block adverts. Just pay for the full version. You're decreasing the income for talented programmers, which will make them run away from Android.

And what do we do if they don't offer a pay version and subject us to ads anyway? I'll buy an app just to get rid of ads. It's a way to get people to buy apps that works. But if they're going to force me to have an obtrusive ad bar with no way to get rid of it? Yeah, I'll block them.

Reactions: gee2012

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Install AdAway for blocking adds https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.adaway. Don`t think or heard of Xposed ever bricked a phone.

And what do we do if they don't offer a pay version and subject us to ads anyway? I'll buy an app just to get rid of ads. It's a way to get people to buy apps that works. But if they're going to force me to have an obtrusive ad bar with no way to get rid of it? Yeah, I'll block them.