FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROOT]Sony Xperia Tablet S SGPT121US ICS 4.0.3 ROOTED!!

370 posts
Thanks Meter: 91

By zorbakun, Senior Member on 15th September 2012, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th March 2013, 05:49 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saf4xdadev

I dont know if it is possible to move orinstall or run apps from the sdcard2. So far I haven't needed to do it because I have 64GB model. I store and run all videos and music and such off sdcard2 and also keep titanium backups on sdcard2. I do a few other things with the external sdcard drive but nothing like installing apps to it.

I've seen apps2sd, link2sd, directory binder, etc....and dont think they will work. I tried to set apps2sd in romtoolbox to install to the external sdcard but that didn't work either??

It would be good to do when run out of space but so far not near that yet....

After Android 4.0 every device that has more than 1GB of internal storage has the option of moving apps to SD card disabled..
18th March 2013, 06:18 PM |#102  
Flag Space Coast
Thanks Meter: 239

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubichinon

After Android 4.0 every device that has more than 1GB of internal storage has the option of moving apps to SD card disabled..

Good to know, now I can stop wasting time trying out all the apps that claim the ability. I really started to think link2sd was working but at closer inspection it was leaving the files on the internal sdcard.
18th March 2013, 08:14 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:

Good to know, now I can stop wasting time trying out all the apps that claim the ability. I really started to think link2sd was working but at closer inspection it was leaving the files on the internal sdcard.

There are ways, but most of the them dont really work perfectly. Like bining your dir directory to sdcard and that way sdcard gets detected as your internal memory. This can bring performance drop tho and if something happens to the sd card, you are f-ed

This is not a Sony problem, no tablet has this option.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ubichinon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ubichinon Ad-Free
21st March 2013, 08:01 PM |#104  
Flag Mexico
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

You should try Directory Bind, I installed it at my Sony Tablet S1 (16gb) and it works perfectly with my 32GB SDcard
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1410262

Regards!
24th October 2013, 11:30 PM |#105  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Thumbs down Any Custom Roms?
I have a rooted Sony Xperia Tablet S SGPT121US, just wondering if anyone has heard of a Custom Rom.

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)