Post Reply Email Thread
21st April 2011, 06:39 PM |#501  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 422

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

Crash the system server....

If i recall, u cant crash the system server on this ROM. there is no option to do that. Unless its through gscript.

Sent from XDA Premium from my X10a rooted running 2.2.1 CM Rom from Rendeiro2005

21st April 2011, 07:38 PM |#502  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 321

Donate to Me
More
Hi All,

was just testing this ROM for past few days

earlier i jumped directly to the test kernel

my phone had .54 i switched BB and did zip flash for custom kernel.

the only noticable difference i was having was that the battery was draining like hell.

yesterday i switched back to the stock kernel and also installed freexperia xrecovery today i did a trial run of battery.

Phone remained without charging for nearly 17 hrs. total charge left : 47 %... nearly negligible battery discharge when phone is not in use.

I am loving the battery performance and still ROM is super reactive.

I am just loving it.

FYI : i tried the X10i boost tricks when i had custom kernel however when i installed stock kernel back i removed all the tweaks.
22nd April 2011, 04:12 AM |#503  
México
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Excelent! I had .58 kernel and is the most stable rom I've ever tried, work's perfect in Mexico.. I've been trying another rom's but I was having problems like dropped calls after "X" minutes or signal loss.

Thanks Rendeiro!
22nd April 2011, 06:38 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Hi.
Anyone else experiencing Facebook FCs after installing latest fb update?
22nd April 2011, 08:59 AM |#505  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

Crash the system server....

how can i crash system server man....???:eek:
22nd April 2011, 10:22 AM |#506  
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 237

Donate to Me
More
Hey rend..i'd like to test freekernel 006 in your rom..yesterday i've tried but i've broken xrecovery :( are you able to provide a flashable .zip for x recovery??i think it will be much appreciate!! Thanks so much :)

Cheers

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
22nd April 2011, 11:10 AM |#507  
OP Senior Member
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,236

Donate to Me
More
You won'tneed to use that if you're on the right baseband. I'm not sure about using the patch from 1st post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3US911

how can i crash system server man....???:eek:

22nd April 2011, 11:12 AM |#508  
OP Senior Member
Flag Azeitão
Thanks Meter: 2,236

Donate to Me
More
I won'thave to much time now but you could use (if already exists) kernel for trip's Tom cause I use the same method to implement kernel files.
Better. Open the kernel from 2nd post with 7zip and copy the files from the new one to that zip file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkekko89

Hey rend..i'd like to test freekernel 006 in your rom..yesterday i've tried but i've broken xrecovery :( are you able to provide a flashable .zip for x recovery??i think it will be much appreciate!! Thanks so much :)

Cheers

22nd April 2011, 06:29 PM |#509  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 422

More
Is anyone using this ROM not getting colored led notifications? I have white led flashing for notifications, but no reboots from the white leds.

Sent from XDA Premium from my X10a rooted running 2.2.1 CM Rom from Rendeiro2005
22nd April 2011, 08:46 PM |#510  
Flag valsad
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
working version of TIMESCAPE pleaseeeeee.....:(
23rd April 2011, 06:14 AM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I am using new test kernel k06 and must say it is worth a try. These tests were ran during normal operation of android system; i do not use task killers or battery optimizers of any kind. I was hotting 44-45 fps during quadrant at the planets.
Wifi and gps work, sometimes must reconnect wifi manually, bluetooth does not work, battery seems as good, just try and see.
I will continue to test and report. I am staying with this rom for a very long time and some pics to show why, i hope the dev doesnt mind but i must show off how sexy this can be

Sent from my Scamble 6.1.3 V1.3 using custom kernel K006
The Following User Says Thank You to michael7168 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift michael7168 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)