[09/06] Titanizer 7.02: Titanium Plugin Editor (small update)

Search This thread

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Version 2 is out!
previewv.png

With drag-and-drop items. :)

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
I guess it be prefered, if you didnot make it in FLASH cause some dont have FLASH and need ti spcly for ur APP :D i know VB.Net and can make Apps 4 WM devices, but i just cant figure it out how wuld it update the panels info using REGs :S

Sorry, I can only code in flash... :/

Is it possible to set this exe to ( Instead ) :
Start Menu -> Settings -> Today -> Items ( Tab ) -> Options ( Button ).
Something like HTC Home.

Probably not, I would need to edit the plugin, but a shortcut on the Start Menu -> Settings -> Today, maybe.

theres a problem with this, it doesnt make room for customizations, it worked fine, but after i reinstall titanium weather, all the old tabs come right back, when i reconfigure them, titanium weather is gone. Is there a fix for this? or perhaps a better weather plug in?

as always, use the "Search" task ^^

Did u think that :confused: Ok, yours is much easier than customizer.. But both of them should do their work! ;)

But i wonder if its possible to add a new panel to titanium.. Maybe with Prog. shortcuts, or something else. What do u think ?!

I dont know what that is, will have to see more, but the idea is to do a much more advanced customization like adding tabs, I just need to learn more about it.

Last edited:

sile87

Apr 28, 2008
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Yeah thats also a great idea. Like "htc home customizer" or "TF3D Config" I'm sure, someone works allready on this .. Can't wait for a "big titanium customizator" :D

PS: Version 2 looks better, and more finger friendly :)

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
---edit---

Hmmmm, just tested "Titanium Customizer", not as easy to use... :/

I have tryed Titanium Customizer three times over the last day or two and it doesnt do anything at all!!!

only think i managed to do with it was enable the launcher panel in the udk rom!!

I thought it sucked ass, i really hope this is much better.

(TBH i can tell by looking at it that it will be better!!)

thanks for your work!!

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Titanium Customizer works, you just need to manually disable the plugin before opening it and then enable it again after use, that to me was the only problem with it, but as the author said, at least you dont need extra software for it to run... I can only code in flash, so my apps will always need it. :/

This plugin is very hard to customize, I hope MS makes an effort to add some options to the final version, because I still prefer M2D.

I did found some new regs for this, to edit the softkeys and other stuff, will have to learn more to add more to this app.

Also, just discovered how to add more rows to the start menu, much better, with a lot more use. :D

Last edited:

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
Titanium Customizer works, you just need to manually disable the plugin before opening it and then enable it again after use, that to me was the only problem with it, but as the author said, at least you dont need extra software for it to run... I can only code in flash, so my apps will always need it. :/

This plugin is very hard to customize, I hope MS makes an effort to add some options to the final version, because I still prefer M2D.

I did found some new regs for this, to edit the softkeys and other stuff, will have to learn more to add more to this app.

Also, just discovered how to add more rows to the start menu, much better, with a lot more use. :D

Unfortunately i will disagree with you there, i disabled the plugin, performed the edits i wanted three separate occasions and at no point did it work for me.

with regards to the reg keys for this they are in Microsoft\CHome

there is loads there, i have also just found this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=393104

it is a CHome Customiser, maybe you will find it useful!!

anything to help :D

MG

ak enemy

Mar 31, 2009
I'm using Chanvi's last release with the last version of your Titanizer and i can't make the weather plugin work.
The thing is that when i enable it in T3 it is replaced by "Music" in the CHome..... :confused:

showaco

Aug 10, 2007
Waco, TX
Thanks, I had found that today by accident, but now I am just more confused, lol... :D
Adding new panels is simple reg edits, I've found three panels that can be used for making program launchers, contacts, or internet links. If you want to add this, I'll help you with what to change in the registry. I've been busy with the rhodium tf3d, but now I'm getting back on chome. Currently, if you duplicate one of those 3 panels, the panel works but the condensed title panel comes up blank. On smartphones(using Chome Configurator), it doesn't have this problem. You can add as many panels based off a single panel as you want without any issues. FYI, Chome Configurator works on ppc for making panels and adding pages to existing panels. It has builtin templates for app launcher, contact dialer, and internet links. The only problem with it, it enables the panels at a different reg location, so after making new panel with it panels have to added to current list through registy still. How do you read the panels for listing them? Do you read one of the Plugins value in registry or do you get every plugin that is in registry under Chome(even if they aren't in plugin list)?

norkoastal

Dec 7, 2007
Bay Area
Adding new panels is simple reg edits, I've found three panels that can be used for making program launchers, contacts, or internet links. If you want to add this, I'll help you with what to change in the registry. I've been busy with the rhodium tf3d, but now I'm getting back on chome. Currently, if you duplicate one of those 3 panels, the panel works but the condensed title panel comes up blank. On smartphones(using Chome Configurator), it doesn't have this problem. You can add as many panels based off a single panel as you want without any issues. FYI, Chome Configurator works on ppc for making panels and adding pages to existing panels. It has builtin templates for app launcher, contact dialer, and internet links. The only problem with it, it enables the panels at a different reg location, so after making new panel with it panels have to added to current list through registy still. How do you read the panels for listing them? Do you read one of the Plugins value in registry or do you get every plugin that is in registry under Chome(even if they aren't in plugin list)?

To summarize this....... This feature would ROCK!!! :D

twolf

Mar 5, 2006
LX
twolf.sytes.net
Adding new panels is simple reg edits, I've found three panels that can be used for making program launchers, contacts, or internet links. If you want to add this, I'll help you with what to change in the registry.

This plugin really needs a photo dialer... the start menu with more rows can be used like the M2D launcher (kind of)... I really miss M2D and was going to go back to it, but then your weather plugin saved the day. This plugin is very configurable if you get your hands dirty and it has a couple of nive tabs, but the rest is so useless... Yes, I'd like to do a contacts plugin, thank you. Does this read simple html? Can I use FLASH on it??? :D

Also noticed (this could be because of my rom) but I needed to enable the welcome and messenger regkeys to zero in order for them to show up on the plugin... :/
Is it just me or should I add this automaticly on the titanizer?

How do you read the panels for listing them? Do you read one of the Plugins value in registry or do you get every plugin that is in registry under Chome(even if they aren't in plugin list)?

For now its only manual, I was going to start on that, reading the "defaultXML" regkey on Chome and current "ExtensibiltyXML" to see whats currently on or off.

is it possible to make such kind off app to edit the wm 6.5 start menu, i think the reg key for these links can be found in
HKLM\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\...

Hmmm, for me that path is good only for backing the menu order, you can change things there, but its easier to do it in the start menu itself... :/

You have more info about changing the rows and stuff here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=3304751

beforek.jpg

Last edited:

omen1

Apr 2, 2008
Also noticed (this could be because of my rom) but I needed to enable the welcome and messenger regkeys to zero in order for them to show up on the plugin... :/
Is it just me or should I add this automaticly on the titanizer?

please add this automatically to it please.
or help me out in making those show..thanks :)

4D3

Oct 20, 2008
Brisbane
is it possible to make such kind off app to edit the wm 6.5 start menu, i think the reg key for these links can be found in
HKLM\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\...

Hmmm, for me that path is good only for backing the menu order, you can change things there, but its easier to do it in the start menu itself... :/

Does anyone know how to get the start menu to display in alphabetical order with program links at the top, and folders containing LNKs underneath?

on the main screen you get icons listed at the top and then folders underneath, but if you go into one of the folders it is the opposite.

will there be a way to change this in these keys? i noticed there is some kind of ranking system going on, could this be linked?