Note 3 and the S5 comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
I just want to say. ........I think the note 3 not only looks better, but is better! The S5 is so ugly! And the 5.1 inch screen is just too small lol.... That's what she said. .... anyways, I would like to hear yalls opinion on the matter. My buddy had been waiting on the S5..... Only to b let down! I have no idea where Samsung was trying to go with this, but I think it's pretty safe to say that it is a fail of a upgrade coming from the S4. My buddy is now going with the Note 3, and I don't blame him one bit! This phone is beastmode in every way!!! The size is perfect, I have no problem using it one handed, and the spec sheet is on par with anything out right now. The only part of the Note 3 I have a problem with its that the camera lacks ois.. That's it. And I'm a huge htc fan. So this coming from me is huge! The Note 3 opened my mind about something other than htc, and I'm proud to say that.

Anyways enough rambling. .. Let's hear what u guys have to say on the matter.

Oh and btw, before u come in here and try bashing the topic, Lets all please remember the xda rules! Lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Agent

Feb 5, 2013
I just want to say. ........I think the note 3 not only looks better, but is better! The S5 is so ugly! And the 5.1 inch screen is just too small lol.... That's what she said. .... anyways, I would like to hear yalls opinion on the matter. My buddy had been waiting on the S5..... Only to b let down! I have no idea where Samsung was trying to go with this, but I think it's pretty safe to say that it is a fail of a upgrade coming from the S4. My buddy is now going with the Note 3, and I don't blame him one bit! This phone is beastmode in every way!!! The size is perfect, I have no problem using it one handed, and the spec sheet is on par with anything out right now. The only part of the Note 3 I have a problem with its that the camera lacks ois.. That's it. And I'm a huge htc fan. So this coming from me is huge! The Note 3 opened my mind about something other than htc, and I'm proud to say that.

Oh and btw, before u come in here and try bashing the topic, Lets all please remember the xda rules! Lol.

lol what's funny is the Note 3 is better than the S5 in almost every way.

Reactions: zounduser

Intub8

Mar 3, 2012

I won't bash your topic just your title. Vs threads are against the rules. On that note , in before the lock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: zounduser

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Hey mod, I'm sorry I just saw the device comparison thread. My bad, I will move the discussion over there. Please feel free to close this if need b.

Again my apologies,

Zound

Thanks ! and with that, This THREAD IS CLOSED ..... ~~~ oka1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

lol what's funny is the Note 3 is better than the S5 in almost every way.

I won't bash your topic just your title. Vs threads are against the rules. On that note , in before the lock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app