nicky041192

May 31, 2010
Cool. I was about to order one to test.
Can't wait for the little review :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire

Hairyazzy

Oct 1, 2010
$10 seems really cheap for a battery.
For a comparison, do you know if you can buy a new battery from HTC and how much they cost ?

x5x

Nov 4, 2007
hi I bought from ecell and it is good (3-4 days) original less then 2 days.

konna280

Aug 20, 2010
Norwich
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Usually the reason why certain items are cheap (especially on ebay) is because of its poor quality.
BUT, on the other hand, you cant always judge by comparing prices with big companies such as htc as once its in their possession its usually been through a few hands and they have to make up the extra costs aswell.

Therefore its usually cheaper because its coming direct from the manufacturer, or from a supplier directly linked to the manufacturer in the same country. And of course certain taxes can be avoided by marking the products as 'gifts' when shipping...

i've had my eye on a 3700mah (i think) battery and cover to accommodate the slightly bigger size, as im quite a heavy user and the current battery is lucky to last half a day. the size is a bit of a put off though so i might just get the next one down from that, instead.

Reactions: Formiak

Formiak

Jan 9, 2011
Poznań
Yeaa you're right.We usually pay for the name of the product.Sometimes no-names are on the same quality as those who sells big companies as HTC etc.

Reactions: Arref

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Usually the reason why certain items are cheap (especially on ebay) is because of its poor quality.
    BUT, on the other hand, you cant always judge by comparing prices with big companies such as htc as once its in their possession its usually been through a few hands and they have to make up the extra costs aswell.

Therefore its usually cheaper because its coming direct from the manufacturer, or from a supplier directly linked to the manufacturer in the same country. And of course certain taxes can be avoided by marking the products as 'gifts' when shipping...

i've had my eye on a 3700mah (i think) battery and cover to accommodate the slightly bigger size, as im quite a heavy user and the current battery is lucky to last half a day. the size is a bit of a put off though so i might just get the next one down from that, instead.
    Yeaa you're right.We usually pay for the name of the product.Sometimes no-names are on the same quality as those who sells big companies as HTC etc.
    I have the HTC chacha extended battery (BA S570 2430MAH): Using it with HTC chacha (Status)
    Located at the address:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HTC-CHACHA...#ht_2020wt_904

It lasts me for more than 3 days in standby mode, and if i use it, it lasts for more than 2 days. pretty much better than the stock original battery. it is 2430MAH and also, doesnt heatup, no other issues. I am still very happy with it.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

I have the HTC chacha extended battery (BA S570 2430MAH):
    Located at the address:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HTC-CHACHA...#ht_2020wt_904

It lasts me for more than 3 days in standby mode, and if i use it, it lasts for more than 2 days. pretty much better than the stock original battery. it is 2430MAH and also, doesnt heatup, no other issues. I am still very happy with it.\
    Here are the timings according to use:

Extended new battery timing
    1. 100% at 3pm saturday.
    2. 75% at 08:00 night after 3 hours of wifi & full setting.
    3. 70% at 9:50pm. nothing done.
    4. 68% at 10:36pm night.
    5. 100% at 1:00 night, sunday.
    6. 99% at 1:00 daytime, no calls or use, standby.
    7. 85% at 6pm. Standy mode.
    8. 100% charged, wednesday 12:20 pm (day time) with pc usb.
    9. 85%, on wednesday, 11:20 (night), with 2 calls for 20 mins toral duration, 5 sms. it last approx 11 hours.
    10. 73% on thursday morning, at 10:30, standby mode. Not used.
    11. 68% on thursday, 12:15 day time, after sending 70 sms, (approx 23 hrs passed after full charged).
    12. 65% on thursday 2:45pm day time, sent 5 small ringtones via Blue tooth.
    13. 47% thursday 11:30pm night, standby mode.
    14. 29% now friday at 3:35 pm, with 2 calls of total 5 mins duration.

Still i have not charged it. In "Battery use" in about of my android, it shows me, (2d 3h 13m on battery).

I am pretty happy with this battery. this was complete in detail working, of my battery, as promised.

Thanks guys. I hope I helped with my best.