FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][MOD]OGYouTube v3.5 Downloader, Popup/Background/ScreenOff Playback [STOPPED]

354 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,290

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from OsamaGhareeb: YouTube (Downloader, Popup, Background & ScreenOff playback)
30th June 2017, 08:33 AM |#6651  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 504

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstiR86

It means you need to uninstall the regular youtube app before installing this version

Thank you for your reply, I'm not rooted so not sure I can uninstall the original YouTube however I did disable that app which uninstalled any updates.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

30th June 2017, 02:51 PM |#6652  
Flag Oil City
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusc

Thank you for your reply, I'm not rooted so not sure I can uninstall the original YouTube however I did disable that app which uninstalled any updates.

Try downloading these file and see if that works

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ogmods/...-apk-download/

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ogmods/...-apk-download/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EstiR86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EstiR86 Ad-Free
30th June 2017, 05:47 PM |#6653  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 504

More
Thanx for posting the files, I installed the app first then when starting the app it says to install microg for OGYT that I downloaded from the official site. i didn't install your version.....the dirty app can't install and the error message is that it conflicts with another app by the same name. it's like I can not uninstall the original version of microg that I remember installing last year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
8th July 2017, 03:38 AM |#6654  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Has anyone noticed slow stream speeds with OG YouTube that are not in the official YouTube app? I can watch 6 seconds of 360p video in the OG app before it buffers either for a long time (2 minutes to only play another 10 seconds of video) or forever (which leads to an error).
If I watch the same video on Chrome, I can watch the entire video with no buffering and with a comfortable "buffer margin", if you will. Videos in the web version of YouTube seem to play at 480p but I can't tell exactly.
8th July 2017, 03:39 AM |#6655  
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidred7697

Has anyone noticed slow stream speeds with OG YouTube that are not in the official YouTube app? I can watch 6 seconds of 360p video in the OG app before it buffers either for a long time (2 minutes to only play another 10 seconds of video) or forever (which leads to an error).
If I watch the same video on Chrome, I can watch the entire video with no buffering and with a comfortable "buffer margin", if you will. Videos in the web version of YouTube seem to play at 480p but I can't tell exactly.

today about 7 hours ago with h+ i had dificulties to watch a video in ogyoutube

thinking that was normal, will check again other days
11th July 2017, 04:55 AM |#6656  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Og youtube was gone, there a message on site what said what is not longer supported, anyone knows anything about?
11th July 2017, 05:15 AM |#6657  
Recognized Contributor
Nowhere
Thanks Meter: 3,100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodio

Og youtube was gone, there a message on site what said what is not longer supported, anyone knows anything about?

Yep.
12th July 2017, 01:05 PM |#6658  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachin n

Yep.

I got a version what still working on apkmirror
12th July 2017, 11:08 PM |#6659  
Flag Sachsen
Thanks Meter: 4

More
can anyone upload the newest xposed version anywere and share the link? Thanks
12th July 2017, 11:10 PM |#6660  
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Can't do exposed version but I got my copy of the app through xda
13th July 2017, 01:01 AM |#6661  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Anybody else experiencing the subscriptions feed stopped working? Just a black space...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)