[MOD] All My... (Xposed tweaks for CM/AOSP/TW)

Search This thread

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Collection of various tweaks for CyanogenMod/AOSP/TouchWiz and few apps (Firefox, Adobe Reader, MX Player). This module currently offers over 20 tweaks. All the tweaks were previously available as standalone modules. I enable most of them on all of my devices. Because of that and the increased number of tweaks, it no longer makes sense to offer them separately.

List of tweaks:
  • Disable Su Indicator - Disable # (pound/hash) indicator in status bar
  • Always Software Menu - Allows to have both software menu button and menu mapped to key on CM. Workaround for this.
  • No Toast Icons
  • Pocket First - Make Pocket the first option when sharing
  • Desk Clock Alarm - Make Alarm the default tab in stock/Google Desk Clock
  • One Way Brightness - Make auto brightness go only up
  • Battery Light Disabler - Battery light will not shine when in downtime (Interruptions) or when the screen is on
  • One Hand Zoom Enabler (Firefox/Adobe Reader)
  • Battery History XXL - Enlarge the stock settings battery history - from 10 to 30 records
  • Native Freezer - Disable and re-enable any 3rd party app from System Settings
  • Minimum Brightness (MX Player/system) - Change the minimum brightness level from usual 10 to 1
  • Gentle Haptic Feedback
  • Compact Volume Panel
  • Chrome Tabs Toolbar On Phone - Enable tablet layout while keep mobile User Agent
  • Disable Horizontal Scroll (Adobe Reader)
  • Remap PREV button to PLAY/PAUSE - Allow use volume keys to change volume, advance to next song and play/pause
  • Remap NEXT button to Torch - Allow use volume up key (long press) to start flashlight (when music is off)
  • K920 Cardboard Fix - Fix screen resolution in Google Cardboard on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (K920)
  • No Wake On Charge - Disable screen wake when cable is plugged in/unplugged on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock Android 5.0)
  • Reader Mode (Adapt Display) - Enable Samsung screen ebook reading mode for Adobe Reader/Moon+ Reader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock Android 5.0)
  • Disable Android Wear Disconnected Notification
  • Media Stream Default - Prefer media instead of ringer during volume control
  • Advanced Volume Keys - Long press VOLUME -/+ for PLAY_PAUSE/NEXT when screen is off or showing lock screen
  • No Password After Boot - Disable the "Unable to use fingerprints. Device restarted. Enter backup password, then fingerprints can be used next time device locked." message
  • Touch key light - Re-enable the lost option to set buttons light timeout (Samsung Galaxy S7)
  • sRGB for video only - Switch to sRGB (Basic screen mode) for video (MX Player/YouTube) while keeping Adaptive for everything else (Samsung Galaxy S7)
  • MTP Without Unlock - Start MTP even with screen off or without unlocking unsecure keyguard (Samsung Galaxy S5/S7)
  • Allow MTP Access - Get rid of the "Allow access to device data" dialog (Samsung Galaxy S7)
  • Disable Battery Prediction - Hide the estimated battery usage in battery graph
  • Detailed Battery Usage - Enable detailed 'Wi-Fi/Awake/Screen on' battery usage stats
  • NEW! No Gboard Bar - Disable the top bar in Google's Gboard keyboard
  • NEW! Keep LED off during DnD (Samsung Galaxy S7)
  • NEW! 'LTE/3G(auto connect)' network mode - Enable network mode profile without 2G in the system settings (Samsung Galaxy S7)
  • NEW! Remap BT Redial to Next Track - Great for headsets like QCY Q26
  • NEW! Minimized bottom bar in Google Maps - It's no longer necessary to touch the screen
  • NEW! Disable Location Dialog in Google Maps - Get rid of the 'To continue, let your device turn on location using Google's Location Service' alert

Download: Xposed Repo or Play Store
Source: https://github.com/moneytoo/AllMy...

Last edited:

mattnin

Dec 18, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Will the minimum brightness app have a min brightness setting? I have an IPS screen on my lg g4. Will this lower my actual brightness? I use my phone at night and the minimum brightness is too bright. I've tried screen filters but I would prefer an app that actually lowers the brightness past stock.

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Will the minimum brightness app have a min brightness setting? I have an IPS screen on my lg g4. Will this lower my actual brightness? I use my phone at night and the minimum brightness is too bright. I've tried screen filters but I would prefer an app that actually lowers the brightness past stock.

Since there's actual UI, I will probably eventually add such option... But please be aware that it's still the same feature that GravityBox already offers (so if GB doesn't break anything for you, you can use it already).

Reactions: mattnin

XlAfbk

Aug 11, 2010
thank you for this nice module (and your old ones it replaced for me)
would you please be so kind as to include changelogs in the play store? I kinda hate getting updates but having no idea what it changed until i dig in the app for something that looks new

FlemishDroid

Thanks for this great module I was using some seperate modules from you but one big module is always nice. I can confirm Always Software Menu works on my S5 running CM13. Battery history xxl was working on CM12.1 and I even think it worked on CM13 Unofficial alpha version but on newer CM13 versions it doesn't works anymore. Is it possible to port it over to CM13 one day? And in the past the separate module disable toast icons didn't do anything on my S5 running CM13 for example when I'm in Root Explorer and enable R/W the root message appeared with the SuperSu icon but since 2 days I use the separate module from you NoToastIcons.v0.1-disable-all and that works great no toast icons anymore. I didn't try No toast icons from the All my... module.
Thanks for your great works.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Last edited:

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Thanks for this great module I was using some seperate modules from you but one big module is always nice. I can confirm Always Software Menu works on my S5 running CM13. Battery history xxl was working on CM12.1 and I even think it worked on CM13 Unofficial alpha version but on newer CM13 versions it doesn't works anymore. Is it possible to port it over to CM13 one day? And in the past the separate module disable toast icons didn't do anything on my S5 running CM13 for example when I'm in Root Explorer and enable R/W the root message appeared with the SuperSu icon but since 2 days I use the separate module from you NoToastIcons.v0.1-disable-all and that works great no toast icons anymore. I didn't try No toast icons from the All my... module.
Thanks for your great works.

The "No Toast Icons" tweak in this module disables icons in all toasts so it should work for you as well.
Few trivial tweaks already work with CM13 but the rest requires me actually flashing CM13 ROM - which I will do in the upcoming days or weeks on my S5.

thank you for this nice module (and your old ones it replaced for me)
would you please be so kind as to include changelogs in the play store? I kinda hate getting updates but having no idea what it changed until i dig in the app for something that looks new

Changes are already reported with Xposed Repo / Play Store releases (or visible from commits on Github).

Minimum brightness is not working in my device. What system apps and/or framework files from my ROM would you need me to send to you to fix it? It's a stock ROM, Android 5.1.1, my phone is a BQ Aquaris M5.

It may not work on all devices (because of differences in display drivers/settings etc) plus it probably doesn't lower the minimum brightness when adaptive (automatic) brightness is used (though i didn't investigate that much...).

Reactions: DaniPhii
It may not work on all devices (because of differences in display drivers/settings etc) plus it probably doesn't lower the minimum brightness when adaptive (automatic) brightness is used (though i didn't investigate that much...).

I keep adaptive brightness disabled most of the time. If there's anything I can do to help making it work in more devices, you tell me. :D

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Latest version 0.1.3 adds "Chrome Tabs Toolbar On Phone". Normally you could lower your DPI (system wide or per app if that's an option) to get the tabs toolbar in Chrome (that could however make the UI too tiny). The better option is to use "Screen (dp)" option in App Settings which get's the job done just right. This tweak reuses the same hacks to get the tablet layout with tabs in Chrome while it adds one important change - it changes the User Agent back from "tablet" to "phone" so you still get the mobile/phone version of various sites instead of the full featured tablet/desktop ones.

FlemishDroid

The "No Toast Icons" tweak in this module disables icons in all toasts so it should work for you as well.
Few trivial tweaks already work with CM13 but the rest requires me actually flashing CM13 ROM - which I will do in the upcoming days or weeks on my S5.

Changes are already reported with Xposed Repo / Play Store releases (or visible from commits on Github).

You got also S5. [emoji3] CM13 official nightlies are out but you probably already know that. [emoji6]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Version 0.2 should make all the tweaks compatible with CM13/Android 6.0. If there's any issue, let me know (I didn't check against clean AOSP).

Native Freezer - because there's no longer dedicated disable button on MM, I use the Force Stop button.

Battery History XXL - it works and as usual it not only makes the list longer but also unhides some normally hidden records (when they do not pass some threshold).

I also added one more tweak for Adobe Reader - "Disable Horizontal Scroll". Adobe Reader doesn't provide any feature for cropping white space so this helps me tremendously (after I double tap to the main content). (I'm still sticking to Adobe cause it's still the fastest though I probably could use the cropping in Xodo.)

bonny_k-9

Jan 22, 2013
Novocheboksarsk
Hey. I sit on the CM 13. I want to ask you to do, led to work if the battery charge is low, but when connected to a power source - did not work (not displayed, it is charged or charge).

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Here comes another tweak in version 0.2.1: "Remap PREV button to PLAY/PAUSE" (PREV = long volume down press) which allows to use volume keys to change volume, advance to next song and play/pause. The "Playback control" needs to be enabled in system Settings (CM).
I have few more volume buttons related hacks in mind... :fingers-crossed:

Hey. I sit on the CM 13. I want to ask you to do, led to work if the battery charge is low, but when connected to a power source - did not work (not displayed, it is charged or charge).

Well, the current tweak handles the LED based on priority so I'm not sure about your question (really it can't be set in settings?).

salimtn

Nov 25, 2014
kairouan
Hey there
Im running cm12 since 6 months and i really appreciate you work
Specially native freezer
Im wondering did you made or plan to make a mod to replace recent menu action in navigation bar ?
By default short press bring recent and long press for last app
I hope i you can reverse it to be short press for previous app and long press for recent menu

Update
I forget to thank you again [emoji5]

moneytoo

Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2007
brouken.com
Hey there
Im running cm12 since 6 months and i really appreciate you work
Specially native freezer
Im wondering did you made or plan to make a mod to replace recent menu action in navigation bar ?
By default short press bring recent and long press for last app
I hope i you can reverse it to be short press for previous app and long press for recent menu

Update
I forget to thank you again [emoji5]

Well, this is user configurable on both CM12.1 and CM13...

Reactions: salimtn

alessio89g

Mar 22, 2014
@moneytoo
With Native Freezer for 3rd party app Enabled, the Kill Button is disappeared. Is it possible bring it back?

Last edited:

MBariya

Mar 1, 2012
Jamnagar
wow..almost all good mod in one module.
one feature request. is it possible to get chrome Desktop Agent on mobile? I like desktop agent instead mobile.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Collection of various tweaks for CyanogenMod/AOSP/TouchWiz and few apps (Firefox, Adobe Reader, MX Player). This module currently offers over 20 tweaks. All the tweaks were previously available as standalone modules. I enable most of them on all of my devices. Because of that and the increased number of tweaks, it no longer makes sense to offer them separately.

List of tweaks:
    • Disable Su Indicator - Disable # (pound/hash) indicator in status bar
    • Always Software Menu - Allows to have both software menu button and menu mapped to key on CM. Workaround for this.
    • No Toast Icons
    • Pocket First - Make Pocket the first option when sharing
    • Desk Clock Alarm - Make Alarm the default tab in stock/Google Desk Clock
    • One Way Brightness - Make auto brightness go only up
    • Battery Light Disabler - Battery light will not shine when in downtime (Interruptions) or when the screen is on
    • One Hand Zoom Enabler (Firefox/Adobe Reader)
    • Battery History XXL - Enlarge the stock settings battery history - from 10 to 30 records
    • Native Freezer - Disable and re-enable any 3rd party app from System Settings
    • Minimum Brightness (MX Player/system) - Change the minimum brightness level from usual 10 to 1
    • Gentle Haptic Feedback
    • Compact Volume Panel
    • Chrome Tabs Toolbar On Phone - Enable tablet layout while keep mobile User Agent
    • Disable Horizontal Scroll (Adobe Reader)
    • Remap PREV button to PLAY/PAUSE - Allow use volume keys to change volume, advance to next song and play/pause
    • Remap NEXT button to Torch - Allow use volume up key (long press) to start flashlight (when music is off)
    • K920 Cardboard Fix - Fix screen resolution in Google Cardboard on Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro (K920)
    • No Wake On Charge - Disable screen wake when cable is plugged in/unplugged on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock Android 5.0)
    • Reader Mode (Adapt Display) - Enable Samsung screen ebook reading mode for Adobe Reader/Moon+ Reader on Samsung Galaxy S5 (stock Android 5.0)
    • Disable Android Wear Disconnected Notification
    • Media Stream Default - Prefer media instead of ringer during volume control
    • Advanced Volume Keys - Long press VOLUME -/+ for PLAY_PAUSE/NEXT when screen is off or showing lock screen
    • No Password After Boot - Disable the "Unable to use fingerprints. Device restarted. Enter backup password, then fingerprints can be used next time device locked." message
    • Touch key light - Re-enable the lost option to set buttons light timeout (Samsung Galaxy S7)
    • sRGB for video only - Switch to sRGB (Basic screen mode) for video (MX Player/YouTube) while keeping Adaptive for everything else (Samsung Galaxy S7)
    • MTP Without Unlock - Start MTP even with screen off or without unlocking unsecure keyguard (Samsung Galaxy S5/S7)
    • Allow MTP Access - Get rid of the "Allow access to device data" dialog (Samsung Galaxy S7)
    • Disable Battery Prediction - Hide the estimated battery usage in battery graph
    • Detailed Battery Usage - Enable detailed 'Wi-Fi/Awake/Screen on' battery usage stats
    • NEW! No Gboard Bar - Disable the top bar in Google's Gboard keyboard
    • NEW! Keep LED off during DnD (Samsung Galaxy S7)
    • NEW! 'LTE/3G(auto connect)' network mode - Enable network mode profile without 2G in the system settings (Samsung Galaxy S7)
    • NEW! Remap BT Redial to Next Track - Great for headsets like QCY Q26
    • NEW! Minimized bottom bar in Google Maps - It's no longer necessary to touch the screen
    • NEW! Disable Location Dialog in Google Maps - Get rid of the 'To continue, let your device turn on location using Google's Location Service' alert

Download: Xposed Repo or Play Store
    Source: https://github.com/moneytoo/AllMy...
    Good news, bad news...

Bad news: I no longer have Xposed installed on my primary phone. Why? Because of Safetynet (Google Pay, Netflix etc.)

I do not plan on updating my Xposed modules any longer.

Good news: I'm planning on ditching root as well (currently using Magisk). I will still be able to work around most of the Android annoyances with the help of Accessibility service, extra granted permissions and Samsung Knox SDK.

I'm working on (another suite of tweaks) Fixer - https://github.com/moneytoo/Fixer and it already includes couple of features.
    Latest beta adds "Allow APK downgrade" tweak (as I found other Xposed modules non functional on Nougat).
    none of the tweaks work on cm 13 / android 6.0.1
    Is this still being developed?

Latest release (beta in Xposed repo) is little over one month old. I'm still on Android 6 because of Xposed and I still intent to patch the things that annoy me.