[MOD][Android 4.1.2] Add Customizable 23 Statusbar Toggles To Samsung Jelly bean Roms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Infy_AsiX

Feb 13, 2012
Brisbane
@wanam to join the party...I have added four extra toggles in stock which can be arranged using stock settings! Also added lockscreen and recent panel on status bar! Segregated the messaging, call and video block in settings!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8e3BL2yYZ0&feature=youtu.be

impressive. The 23 mod lacks NFC toggle, reset to left when opening status bar and the flash light turns off after a few seconds when screen's off for me. Care to share how to mod the stock toggles?

?????? Galaxy S3 ??????

raubkatze

Nov 8, 2009
St. Petersburg
Reactions: nyda83 and .MoHaMaD

wl3gan

Apr 10, 2007
you misunderstood what i said. what i am saying is when i touch the S Beam or android Beam, then icon then shows green(which the SBeam or android Beam is supposed to be activated). but then when i go to check the SBeam Toggle in the Settings penel, it still shows off.

i know long touch on the icon will bring to the setting panel things.. thanks.

I think need the developer to answer this question.

Reactions: astoncheah

nmeuret

Aug 10, 2010
Montpellier
Wanam,

I see that once again you show you master the lidroid lib.

I've one question for you : the lockscreen button only disable the current lockscreen. JKay made another feature that switch the lockscreen from Secure (eg Patern LS) to unsecure. Do you think it could be able to add this kind of button to Lidroid Mod ?

I tried to have a look, studying JKay and Lidroid smali files, but it far too difficult for me !!!

wanam

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jan 26, 2011
Toulouse
wanam.net
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 5 III
Wanam,

I've one question for you : the lockscreen button only disable the current lockscreen. JKay made another feature that switch the lockscreen from Secure (eg Patern LS) to unsecure. Do you think it could be able to add this kind of button to Lidroid Mod ?

I tried to have a look, studying JKay and Lidroid smali files, but it far too difficult for me !!!

This mod include 2 LS toggles too.

AjunNg

Sep 24, 2012
Will this work on stock 4.1.1 roms?
I'm assuming no, if so, how would one get 15 button mod on their stock 4.1.1?

Last edited:

Ofeliax

Aug 13, 2012
Hi Wanam awesome work
Can I hope to a "how to"about this mod, so I can try to port this mod on my gt-n7000
Thanks and Biggggg job:D

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Ofeliax

Aug 13, 2012
Hey modders friends
I'm trying to make/port this mod for gt-n7000:rolleyes:
I made all the new changes at systemUI.apk and
Phonestatusbar.smali(right adapted pointer values inside),
I matched the exp_power_stat at public.xml too...
Added the various wanam folders into systemUI.APK
compiled ...any errors
and finally I used the lidroid-res.apk and lidroid-setting.apk attached at OP
flashed
Reboot
Upgrade apps...
And I have no status bar :banghead:
Now....
Can I use attached files for n7000?
Can I use Wanam folder dragged from system ui LJ2 to my systemui LSC?
What's my bad?
I attached my PhoneStatusBar.smali modded, and original one too

Original:
http://db.tt/EBJGdrLV

Modded:
http://db.tt/xg5GwczQ

Thanks in advance:)
Inviato dal GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

emprize

Jan 15, 2007
no it will work, if you know how to do it! target the following files in systemui

1. res/values/id.xml
2. res/layout/twstatusbarexpanded.xml
3. PhoneStatusBar.smali

copy the wanam folder under com and also inside!

sorry but its too complicated for me, hope for someone help

Krep3

Aug 22, 2012
Hey and thanks for making this mod, I have found a bug and would like to report it.

The bug that I'm having is that when you have a notification and you open it from the notification panel if you have a lockscreen set but disabled from the lockscreen toggle it would still ask you for the pattern or pin and after that the toggle doesn't work anymore. This happens both the 15 and the 23 toggle mod

Thanks for the help

deadman12

Jan 13, 2009
Hong Kong , Kwai Chung
Hi wanam,In accordance with your guidelines, modify N7105 4.1.2's SystemUI.apk to support 23 Toggles , everything is ok but FlashlightButton got FC , I try to fix ,but no idea, problem still here,Can give some help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an update of the known 15 toggles, with more toggles and a new application to customize an reorder the toggles in the status bar, i modded Lidroid App to keep only the Status bar features.

You can see how it looks in the attachments.

Sources.

Thanks to Lidroid for his awesome work, big thanks to GrgSiocl for providing the required files.

I attached a CWM patch working on DEODEXED XXDLJ2 Roms ONLY! (patch updated to V2 with a new repacked Lidroid App, why?)
    @wanam to join the party...I have added four extra toggles in stock which can be arranged using stock settings! Also added lockscreen and recent panel on status bar! Segregated the messaging, call and video block in settings!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8e3BL2yYZ0&feature=youtu.be
    Wanam,

This mod include 2 LS toggles too.
    no, i trid it's not working.

no it will work, if you know how to do it! target the following files in systemui

1. res/values/id.xml
    2. res/layout/twstatusbarexpanded.xml
    3. PhoneStatusBar.smali

copy the wanam folder under com and also inside!
    Great works as always waman,
    thank you my friend.