FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,616 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,663

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2017, 06:33 PM |#19521  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,261

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

Not by wifi direct but you can start 'TCP server' in one device and 'Send to' from the other.

With neither device connected to any WiFi network? I tried that once and it did not work. I will test more.
5th June 2017, 07:35 PM |#19522  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,663

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

With neither device connected to any WiFi network? I tried that once and it did not work. I will test more.

I misunderstood! I meant it's not limited to Android native WiFi-Direct stuff for sending.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th June 2017, 08:01 PM |#19523  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:

Please try the next build and tell me the result. Thanks.

"encoding=GBK" works again in the new build 6.15.0.BETA. Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to laggardkernel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laggardkernel Ad-Free
5th June 2017, 09:17 PM |#19524  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,261

More
Quote:

I misunderstood! I meant it's not limited to Android native WiFi-Direct stuff for sending.

In retrospect it was I who may have misunderstood the original question as I assumed the devices were not on the same network even though that was not stated. So, if you misunderstood my misunderstanding then - double-negative - you misunderstood nothing. Thanks for clarifying.
The Following User Says Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
5th June 2017, 10:11 PM |#19525  
Thanks Meter: 465

More
Hi . I installed latest update through xda labs . The playstore themes and add ons work perfectly. When I follow the add ons link inside the apk to google drive the downloads fail before finishing . My regular downloads through browser are working fine. If I try to open Mixplorer webpage through browser it thows out errors .

Must the add ons still be updated ? Is there a web / server issue ? Or is the problem on my phone . Previous versions and add ons worked well .

Summary :
~ cant download add ons from google drive inside apk from add add-on menu option in settings

* regular browser downloads works
older versions worked

Ulefone Metal
Marshmallow
Eragon Custom Rom ( Stock modded)
( mixplorer preinstalled as system )
LATEST XDA LABS UPDATE OF MIXPLORER
Xposed
Systemless root
Adaway
OH yeah thanks
5th June 2017, 10:26 PM |#19526  
Thanks Meter: 897

More
Hi @HootanParsa,
could you please fix the link for the add-ons in Mix > Settings > Add-on.
Gdrive links open an empty folder
Thank you
5th June 2017, 11:27 PM |#19527  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Hi @HootanParsa,
could you please fix the link for the add-ons in Mix > Settings > Add-on.
Gdrive links open an empty folder
Thank you

No problem here. What is the URL your browser is loading?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sr. Zé Alguém For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sr. Zé Alguém Ad-Free
5th June 2017, 11:38 PM |#19528  
Thanks Meter: 897

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr. Zé Alguém

No problem here. What is the URL your browser is loading?

Tried opening with a browser and it works... opening in gdrive app shows an empty folder. Before i was able to open in gdrive app... anyway tank you for your reply. Now i know that i can use the browser instead!
5th June 2017, 11:46 PM |#19529  
Thanks Meter: 813

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Tried opening with a browser and it works... opening in gdrive app shows an empty folder. Before i was able to open in gdrive app... anyway tank you for your reply. Now i know that i can use the browser instead!

With a browser in desktop mode, you can use the option "Copy to my Drive" (or something close to this) to make a folder shared by others to show inside your Drive. Then you can copy things using MiXplorer directly instead of browser or other apps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sr. Zé Alguém For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sr. Zé Alguém Ad-Free
5th June 2017, 11:58 PM |#19530  
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamelton

judging from the toybox touch help, the syntax MiX uses should be correct..
thus i think its the toybox implementation in your ROM that has bug with milli-second parts..

Not only with milliseconds. It does not report an error if you omit the part with .xy, but doesn't work either! Copy timestamp using -r switch works fine, but not -t which is quite standard. It uses current timestamp!

Can anyone who has a non-Motorola device test if toybox is working fine for him? My guess is that toybox is broken everywhere.

Please type the following commands:

$ su
# touch -t 201703220547 2
# ls -l 2
-rw-rw---- root sdcard_rw 0 2017-06-05 23:55 2

The file 2 gets created. The date should show March if the command is working fine.

Please make sure not to have BusyBox in the path, otherwise the touch will be taken from there.
6th June 2017, 03:43 AM |#19531  
Flag Banja Luka RS
Thanks Meter: 2,651

More
@HootanParsa

German translation ready
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HorstiG For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HorstiG Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)