What app are you addicted to at the moment?

Search This thread

DaemonAshra

Oct 17, 2009
Mesa
I've been challenging and being challenged to Wrestle Jump literally everyday and starting to use my phone for that more than anything else. It just works so well on this screen and the game play is so simple that literally anyone and try it and dominate.

This kinda lead me to wonder what other people are going to as their main app that they use everyday. Maybe not so much addicted to, but just your one app that you go to for entertainment each day.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

Deeked

Jan 29, 2011
Woodbridge, VA
I've been challenging and being challenged to Wrestle Jump literally everyday and starting to use my phone for that more than anything else. It just works so well on this screen and the game play is so simple that literally anyone and try it and dominate.

This kinda lead me to wonder what other people are going to as their main app that they use everyday. Maybe not so much addicted to, but just your one app that you go to for entertainment each day.

I use SiriusXM on my phone every day. The on demand service is pretty darn good. I am totally addicted to it and would be very pissed off if I didn't have it. :highfive:

Reactions: lpt2569

jiwengang

Feb 6, 2011
New York
www.opinionatedfool.com
My addition is SanGuoSha (HD). this is based on Chinese story "Three Kingdoms" and it has the capability of playing both online or offline. It has great AI strategy when you play with the phone and the graphics etc are top notch!

Being in NYC, you don't have cell coverage quite often, in this self-claimed best city of the world. Especially in the subways, yet we still call other countries or cities (Shang Hai) emerging market, when infrastructure like cell signal and data there is literally everywhere. Anyways, when no signal, SanGuoSha is very fun game to have.

sorry for the cynical comments, that is uncalled for. :p

DaemonAshra

Oct 17, 2009
Mesa
My addition is SanGuoSha (HD). this is based on Chinese story "Three Kingdoms" and it has the capability of playing both online or offline. It has great AI strategy when you play with the phone and the graphics etc are top notch!

Being in NYC, you don't have cell coverage quite often, in this self-claimed best city of the world. Especially in the subways, yet we still call other countries or cities (Shang Hai) emerging market, when infrastructure like cell signal and data there is literally everywhere. Anyways, when no signal, SanGuoSha is very fun game to have.

Ha! Didn't think about it like that. But you're totally right.

mcp2009

May 12, 2009
Hellam
For me it's finding Xposed mods and Google All Access music. I loveeeeeeee all access. O and also battery stats plus, been trying to figure out why my battery life seems to suck.

chrisjz

Aug 24, 2010
Japan
When ive got nothing to do for a while, I play DroidRider. Kind of like LineRider that I used to play back in the day. With the SPen, it makes things so much easier.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Shamestick

Oct 21, 2012
Nimble quest, check it out in the play store.. I find it incredibly addicting

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: hopesrequiem

dougstoner

Apr 22, 2008
Atlanta
I use stumbleupon all the time. Great time waster. Basically, you tell it what kind of sites you like, and it will give you random pages based on that. I also use reddit is fun, hill climber, and zen pinball.

Reactions: Zues532

hopesrequiem

May 27, 2011
Two members in here added to my addiction. Nimble quest and digitally imported are my recent addictions haha

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

shill1986

Dec 25, 2012
North Port, Florida
myworld.ebay.com
Tapatalk for xda/andcentral, and MiMi, a 4chan browser. Rules 1 and 2 apply. Also, Flipboard. LOVE Flipboard, especially the tech, science, and 500px streams.

That's really it. I'm kind of a one pump chump on apps. I download tons and only end up using them once or twice, get bored, delete, rinse and repeat.

The only game I find myself often playing, and always have installed is Zen Pinball with about 12 purchased tables for variety. However, I definitely suggest Spirit XHD, superb with the S-Pen, and Super Hexagon. The latter is extremely difficult but very addicting and super simple to play.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Note II, hyper powered via MeanBean ICE 1.05
- Hyperion 6,200MAh Extended Battery
- Modded Otterbox to fit battery
- An S-Pen (deal with it)

Reactions: Mokresh

k9cop

Dec 6, 2011

Sanguosha is not listed in the play store. Does it go by a different name?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    your mom.apk it's a great app and everyone uses it

I use SiriusXM on my phone every day. The on demand service is pretty darn good. I am totally addicted to it and would be very pissed off if I didn't have it. :highfive:
    Nimble quest, check it out in the play store.. I find it incredibly addicting

Jurassic park builder :)