[ROM] [Port] [DEC 01] Mild Wild Rom (n1)

Search This thread

AC DC

Apr 28, 2012
Update dec 01

sorry for the delay guys, had to deal with semester exams,new update released , read the first post for instructions

CHANGELOG
* Super su issue fixed
* M2SD script support
* updated Notification & Caller ui
and more......

Reactions: hxq88

AC DC

Apr 28, 2012
Ok. What do I do? I am on the previous version and I have mounts2sd already installed. Can I do a dirty flash. No wipes?

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

if super su and some other minor bugs doesn't matter for you , just install the Notification bar and caller ui update on your existing installation , that would be fine.

iakughan

Sep 21, 2010
Gela
Hi! I have installed this ROM but after the first boot my N1 does show the statusbar. It shows That the phone application was interrupted and then show the sim pin screen. How I'll solve it?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

meechto

Hi! I have installed this ROM but after the first boot my N1 does show the statusbar. It shows That the phone application was interrupted and then show the sim pin screen. How I'll solve it?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

I faced the same issue when I flashed the Notification Bar and Caller UI Update soon after flashing the ROM. So I wiped everything all over again and flashed the ROM alone. Now everything works fine :) It seems that the update has been included in the ROM and flashing it over the ROM again only makes things worse. Hope that helps!

Reactions: pajerm

Trialz Nexus One

Jul 2, 2012
Error Code 498 - Google Apps

This ROM is very easy on the eyes and I really want it to be my daily driver. Only issue is that I am unable to update Google Apps as the apps update fail due to Error Code 498 or I am unable to install any google apps such as Maps direct from the market. Has anyone else noted the same issue and can you recommend a fix? I tried wiping the cache and data of google play plus wiping dalvik and cache and rebooting but the issue is still there. Any assistance would be appreciated.

meechto

This ROM is very easy on the eyes and I really want it to be my daily driver. Only issue is that I am unable to update Google Apps as the apps update fail due to Error Code 498 or I am unable to install any google apps such as Maps direct from the market. Has anyone else noted the same issue and can you recommend a fix? I tried wiping the cache and data of google play plus wiping dalvik and cache and rebooting but the issue is still there. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Found these recommended solutions when googled for Error 498:

http://appslova.com/android-fix-error-498-in-google-play-store/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.rede.cacheFixer

Haven't tried it myself as I am using Beanstalk currently. Hope that helps! :)

Another cache management app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gejos.android.cachedownload2sdcard&h

Last edited:
Reactions: Trialz Nexus One

Trialz Nexus One

Jul 2, 2012
Tried the advice above but it did not work. Back to Fuzz last CM7 update plus JBMakeOverMods patch. No issues with google play and bullet proof stability.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

Pdog911

Sep 29, 2010
MKE
Tried the advice above but it did not work. Back to Fuzz last CM7 update plus JBMakeOverMods patch. No issues with google play and bullet proof stability.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk 2

I initially had the same problem. It is frustrating. I tried the cache reset stuff and even resetting permissions but I didn't have any luck. I am using CacheDownload2SDnow and it works fine, no more problems with google play. MildWild is one of the fastest CM7 I have ever used and it looks sharp, great battery life too.

Reactions: meechto

Trialz Nexus One

Jul 2, 2012
Reactions: pajerm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the OFFICIAL port of MIld Wild Rom by "MILD WILD", All the Credit must go to him, and do buy him a Beer if u like his Work :eek:
    MildWild Stable ROM. AOSP Gingerbread. Compile from CyanogenMod GitHub
    and Latest Euroskank CM7

*Fully Customized, Clean, Fast and Stable*

* Softkey in Statusbar (Navigate to SETTINGS > MildWild Settings > Tablet Tweaks)
    * Two-way call recording Patch
    * Xperia Launcher
    * Genie-Widget: MildWild edition
    * MOTOBLUR DeskClock Alarm (Clock -> Alarm -> Settings -> Alarm Alert Screen -> MOTO BLUR)
    * HostFile to block adware
    * Adreno EGL Graphics Libraries Patch
    * Faster UI
    * Codec h264 for Video
    * Many Choices
    * Android Bug 8219321 fixed
    * Many tweaks and mod`s
    * System Update libs and Languages
    * Google Apps included
    * SuperSu
    * M2sd Support
    Many more..
    thanks to all who have inspired him(MILD WILD) to bring the CM version back and all his Polish fans and all other over the world. No more trouble owning an old cell phone you have great ne w look

------------------------------

Flashing ROM
    -----------------------

- Go in recovery mode;
    - Make all wipe ("wipe data/factory reset", "wipe cache partition" wipe dalvik cache");
    - Select "install zip from sd card" and after "choose zip from sd card";
    - Select my rom and wait end of procedure;
    - Now Select: "reboot system now";

htc_desire_unbranded_i6q3z.jpg

screenshot-20131124-15riur.png

screenshot-20131123-1s7dmz.png

screenshot-20131124-0jfipk.png

screenshot-20131123-1y0ewq.png

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

DOWNLOAD MildWild N1 DEC 01

MD5 Sum: a563fc3715339e8ce56185b1bd65f27a

DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION BAR & CALLER UI Update
    Update.zip: Requirement! Straight Flashing. Phone.apk and SystemUI.apk can not be integrated in rom. no other way
    sigpic4159599_2.gif
    Changelog: DEC 01

* Super su issue fixed
    * M2SD script support
    * updated Notification & Caller ui
    and more......

TIPS:
    * To activate the M2SD script,just reboot the device after flashing the Rom.

sigpic4159599_2.gif
    This will fit on Stock Hboot or we have to use custom ???
    Is there a camera and video fully working ?

ofcourse, its a 2.3 rom it will fit on any hboot, and everything works ;)

i guess its there by default, no need to apply anything :)