Overheat in ExistenZ rom 3.3.0

Search This thread

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
My phone Overheats from charging or browsing (simplest things) and i always find it strangly too warm in my pocket while doing nothing and the media server takes about 30% of the battery (first time to see anything consume battery more than the screen)
so what can i do and what other roms you might suggest for no overheating and maybe a little bit better ram managment

Sangeet007

Sep 10, 2013
Hyderabad
Overheating is not the problem of the Rom
its the bug frm .201 Fw :D
And about the mediaserver
There is solution for it ;)
connect your device to PC and search for the 0KB files and delete it
and see the magic :D
Press the thanks button if i help u

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
Overheating is not the problem of the Rom
its the bug frm .201 Fw :D
And about the mediaserver
There is solution for it ;)
connect your device to PC and search for the 0KB files and delete it
and see the magic :D
Press the thanks button if i help u

Ill try it then tell you whats happened but i cabt seem to find any 0Kb files

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
God i hate this mobile so much there are no good roms or any good stable kernels. All are full of bugs and overheating or touch problems or battery eaters the mobile itself is great but the developing just sucks

niaboc79

Recognized Developer / Inactive RT
Sep 8, 2007
Enghien
www.nirvana-records.be
God i hate this mobile so much there are no good roms or any good stable kernels. All are full of bugs and overheating or touch problems or battery eaters the mobile itself is great but the developing just sucks

Thanks for this usefull comment!

Please show more respect to developers who are working hard and for free for you.

If you are not happy why don't you create your own perfect rom and kernel?

Also before to report problems, see if the problem isn't coming from you...

Reactions: joke19

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012

Please show more respect to developers who are working hard and for free for you.

im kinda not blaming you since you dont get full support from people like CM and the developing for this phone is kinda tricky and full of bugs since the stock roms are always full of bugs so you dont have a stable software to build on since all your roms are based on stock but still i cant find any good kernels and you guys know the phone problems yourself without me even reporting

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen

Yeah, I think this problem might come from his phone because I'm running ExistenZ rom with no lag it seems that there are multiple versions of the xperia sp: One with some hardware issues and a newer release with these issues fixed?

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
Yeah, I think this problem might come from his phone because I'm running ExistenZ rom with no lag it seems that there are multiple versions of the xperia sp: One with some hardware issues and a newer release with these issues fixed?

im not complaining about lag if you can read you can see my problems comes with battery life and overheating and yes i use my phone moderatly but not to the point where i cant hold it from the heat or that i have to charge it every 6 hours

Saluter

Nov 11, 2012
I have big lags on my SP and always low ram memory ( only 70 MB free. I have also problem with overheating.. Even if I surf in the internet or watching YouTube.

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
I have big lags on my SP and always low ram memory ( only 70 MB free. I have also problem with overheating.. Even if I surf in the internet or watching YouTube.

There are people that have the problems that you have and there are people with NO problems what so ever there must be a version that had some hardware flaws or something that sony fixed in later Xperia SP's or something because it's really weird that like half of the people here are having these issues and the other half doesn't!

Just a simple question: when did you buy your XSP?

Nanostray

Oct 30, 2012
im not complaining about lag if you can read you can see my problems comes with battery life and overheating and yes i use my phone moderatly but not to the point where i cant hold it from the heat or that i have to charge it every 6 hours

You want a good fix? Take it to service center and pay the full load for a checkup and repair. Otherwise stop complaining about developing sucking and just deal with the fact your phone doesn't work flawless

aliiahmed.20

Aug 30, 2012
You want a good fix? Take it to service center and pay the full load for a checkup and repair. Otherwise stop complaining about developing sucking and just deal with the fact your phone doesn't work flawless

Okay i did that already and my phone is 100% okay and stop being blind and look around the thread and see that im not the only special case facing problems and every problem i mention is a one that i didnt have with past roms so please say something usefull or dont reply at all

Nanostray

Oct 30, 2012
Okay i did that already and my phone is 100% okay and stop being blind and look around the thread and see that im not the only special case facing problems and every problem i mention is a one that i didnt have with past roms so please say something usefull or dont reply at all

I gave you one; service center. Anything other than that I don't know there's fix other than a clean install and praying it won't heat

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C5303 met Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.