Originally Posted by 1806
I did not understand anything of this manual...
I took the CWM file for Pantech A810S and replaced it recovery to ours, flashed(connect working Element to PC and start cwm.but), everything works.
Actually it's similar steps; however, yours is more like 1-click root
Anyway, I tried everything all above, but it didn't solve my problem, then I found the solution from other website
I just want to share in case others are stuck in fastboot mode like me:
1. When your tablet screen is on fastboot mode (white), go to device manager on your pc
2. Right click on Android > Update driver
3. Click on Browse driver
4. Choose Let me pick manually from my pc list
5. Choose Android phone and pick the first list there. It should be "Android ADB..."
6. Install and fastboot continued
if you can't find Android ADB from your pc list, then you should unplug device then install PC Suite.
here's the old tuts: youtube com/watch?v=UHRonVzBMsI
Hopefully it helps others and thank you very much for all your help!