Search This thread

Dr. Globbyglob

GLOB CORPORATION PRESENTS...
THE GlobROM​

The ultimate ROM for marvellous users. ;)

01-55865311.jpg

Well then... Read the Features...

Sound Mods
*Beats Audio
*DSP Manager
*Dust 9.0 Kernel

Appearance Mods
*Thing Clock
*File Manager
*Blue themed status bar, settings etc.
*Sense 4 lookalike lockscreen.
*Some Glass widgets (mail, music)
*70 built-in HD Wallpapers included.
*New 3D Gallery
*Vibrant, Crisp Ubuntu Mod.
*New Status Bar Icons
*New Boot Animation
*Has a wide selection of languages.
*New framework animations
*Overscroll effect.

Performance Mods
*Supports init.d tweaks
*Link2SD Compatible (ext-4)
*Data2Whatever Compatible.
*Rapid speed boot.
*Random Speed Mod found somewhere on XDA.
*Rapid GPS
*Orange Signal Boost.
*Dialer Battery Bug Fix.

Other Mods
*Latest SU Binary
*Supports OTA Updates via ROM Manager
*HTC Flashlight app
*HTC Taskmanager app
*Busybox
*Zipaligned
*De-odexed for hardcore modders (soon re-odexed will be put on for hardcore apps)

Pre-installed Apps
*SetCPU
*MIUI File Manager (Icon looks different)

02-75359289.jpg

Screenshots
shot_000005-67959052.jpg
shot_000004-48883188.jpg
shot_000002-30689750.jpg
shot_000001-76197579.jpg

Bugs... Here's where you come in... Tell us...
*None yet
*First boot will be slow, every other will be rapid.

IF YOUR PHONE FREEZES DURING BOOT THEN FLASH THE ATTACHED FILE CRASHFIX

DOWNLOAD

NEW ROM UPDATE, JUST CHECK FOR OTA IN ROM MANAGER AND INSTALL, NO DATA WIPE, JUST A FEW PATCHES INCLUDED IN THE LATEST RUU

Benefits of update

*New Glass Clock!
*Newer Blue Flipping theme removing ugly green icons!
*Moar Space!
*Moar Wallpapers
*No Wipe needed to update, just let her rip!
*New small update to kernel!
*Moar Speed!
*ICS Sounds
*ICS Wallpapers

Attachments

• CrashFix.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 1,580
Last edited:

assa292

Apr 11, 2012
sounds nice but are you allowed to have the rom manager premium & rom toolbox pro as you wrote pre installed?

Last edited:
P

Prototyp1981

Dr. Globbyglob, advance sorry for my comment, but on what you're cooking of old RUU Zips a Custom Rom. That is not it, and your Rom is not really charm with this mods, my modded Rom in a German Forum has no Data2SD from 2010 ... This Rome based on the following RUU:

ro.build.description=1.20.1400.7 CL188047 release-keys

I understand it is not genuine... This Rom is not for me! I click on the Thanks button you anyway because I know how long it takes to build a functioning Custom Rom.

My modded Rom based of this RUU:

ro.build.description=2.26.401.3 CL362953 release-keys

Greeting ;)

Last edited:

baluuu

Mar 21, 2012
Where Is the thanks to. You used so much mods and not 1 thanks to the people that made them. And how did you fix the dailer drain if i may ask.
Edit: Has anyone tested this ROM does it even boot? I am looking at the zip fail and wow. First dude you havent incorporated the kernel properly. Well you did remember to copy paste the lines in updater script. Still it looked so unclean. Second you put so many scripts without the resources to execute them. Hell i even saw script for dual core cpu. I guess that is not a problem either cuz you didnt have permision set for init.d in updater script. Just an advice when you make ROM dont just throw "random speed mods" from xda in it read find out what they are all about and then install them if it fits your needs. And im not sure but I think you ment highly moded not madable.

Last edited:
Reactions: elspanish88

Dr. Globbyglob

Where Is the thanks to. You used so much mods and not 1 thanks to the people that made them. And how did you fix the dailer drain if i may ask.
Edit: Has anyone tested this ROM does it even boot? I am looking at the zip fail and wow. First dude you havent incorporated the kernel properly. Well you did remember to copy paste the lines in updater script. Still it looked so unclean. Second you put so many scripts without the resources to execute them. Hell i even saw script for dual core cpu. I guess that is not a problem either cuz you didnt have permision set for init.d in updater script. Just an advice when you make ROM dont just throw "random speed mods" from xda in it read find out what they are all about and then install them if it fits your needs. And im not sure but I think you ment highly moded not madable.

It IS moddable, because you can add custom htc lockscreens etc. from here, it supports that! Also I forgot most of the people to give credit to, but they are mentioned during the ROM installation. So there :p

Fixed it.

Last edited:

deanokidd95

Mar 27, 2011
Brisbane
hdflux.x10.bz
Why?

Why were there warez in the ROM to begin with, what warez were they, what did the warez do and what was the ROM Developer doing with the said warez? ANSWERS PLEASE! I have a lot of respect for Dr Globbyglob, but to find this out, just p!$$3$ me 0FF.

Dr. Globbyglob

Why were there warez in the ROM to begin with, what warez were they, what did the warez do and what was the ROM Developer doing with the said warez? ANSWERS PLEASE! I have a lot of respect for Dr Globbyglob, but to find this out, just p!$$3$ me 0FF.

Thanx, this was my second rom and I was still a big n00b and didn't realize that paid apps weren't allowed. Rom toolbox pro and rom manager premium was the warez.

Reactions: deanokidd95

Maxritmo

Dec 4, 2012
Verona
I know it's been a long time ... but I try to ask ... in the screenshots you see the% battery ... but I can not find where you can set ... someone can help me? thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GLOB CORPORATION PRESENTS...
    THE GlobROM​

The ultimate ROM for marvellous users. ;)

01-55865311.jpg

Well then... Read the Features...

Sound Mods
    *Beats Audio
    *DSP Manager
    *Dust 9.0 Kernel

Appearance Mods
    *Thing Clock
    *File Manager
    *Blue themed status bar, settings etc.
    *Sense 4 lookalike lockscreen.
    *Some Glass widgets (mail, music)
    *70 built-in HD Wallpapers included.
    *New 3D Gallery
    *Vibrant, Crisp Ubuntu Mod.
    *New Status Bar Icons
    *New Boot Animation
    *Has a wide selection of languages.
    *New framework animations
    *Overscroll effect.

Performance Mods
    *Supports init.d tweaks
    *Link2SD Compatible (ext-4)
    *Data2Whatever Compatible.
    *Rapid speed boot.
    *Random Speed Mod found somewhere on XDA.
    *Rapid GPS
    *Orange Signal Boost.
    *Dialer Battery Bug Fix.

Other Mods
    *Latest SU Binary
    *Supports OTA Updates via ROM Manager
    *HTC Flashlight app
    *HTC Taskmanager app
    *Busybox
    *Zipaligned
    *De-odexed for hardcore modders (soon re-odexed will be put on for hardcore apps)

Pre-installed Apps
    *SetCPU
    *MIUI File Manager (Icon looks different)

02-75359289.jpg

Screenshots
    shot_000005-67959052.jpg
    shot_000004-48883188.jpg
    shot_000002-30689750.jpg
    shot_000001-76197579.jpg

Bugs... Here's where you come in... Tell us...
    *None yet
    *First boot will be slow, every other will be rapid.

IF YOUR PHONE FREEZES DURING BOOT THEN FLASH THE ATTACHED FILE CRASHFIX

DOWNLOAD

NEW ROM UPDATE, JUST CHECK FOR OTA IN ROM MANAGER AND INSTALL, NO DATA WIPE, JUST A FEW PATCHES INCLUDED IN THE LATEST RUU

Benefits of update

*New Glass Clock!
    *Newer Blue Flipping theme removing ugly green icons!
    *Moar Space!
    *Moar Wallpapers
    *No Wipe needed to update, just let her rip!
    *New small update to kernel!
    *Moar Speed!
    *ICS Sounds
    *ICS Wallpapers
    Oh... Thanks for notifying me. I'm sure the next ota update will be based on the latest ruu. Thanks for clicking thanks.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using xda app-developers app
    You will need to remove rom manger premium and rom toolbox pro
    Its against the XDA rules
    I think this is really great! Downloading right now!:laugh::laugh::good::cool: