Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Crabitpig

Dec 29, 2011
troon
I had 4 attempts on my handset all all failed. Then tried it on laptop and was successful. If you still have issues I will have to upload it to dropbox and provide you a link via pm

Sent from my Coredroid Powered One X using Tapatalk V2

Cheers I would much appreciate that my laptop doesn't go online I only use it for the boot img(its an old acer needing the bin lol) I'm trying again now but having to wait half an hour every time is a real pain

Forestmad

Apr 5, 2010
Everythings Sweet

Downloaded 3.9. & CDST 1.7 first thing this morning. Did full wipe just to be safe and flashed without any problems at all. Everything running sweet as.....No lag here and everything working as it should do. Will take a full day or so to use GPS, bluetooth etc but initial reactions are .............wow first class :cowboy:

MDLefevere

Dec 27, 2011
Rotterdam
Obtain IP Adres

Hi There,

Just got my phone back from service. I've send it back to HTC because of the bad signal and loss of wifi.

Now flashed the phone and when i connect to the wifi on my work it keeps saying "Obtaining IP adress".

Anyone else with the same problem?, or better, with a solution?

Kind Regards

Crabitpig

Dec 29, 2011
troon
I had 4 attempts on my handset all all failed. Then tried it on laptop and was successful. If you still have issues I will have to upload it to dropbox and provide you a link via pm

Any chance you could pm me that link buddy I'm having no luck atall with hotfile? Would be much appreciated mate

rsk99

May 23, 2010
New York
Suite Tools

I'm running CoreDroid 3.8 with the paid version of SuiteTools. When I hit the update button (for no special reason) it says that updates are not supported by this rom? Did I miss something? thanks!

rayford85

May 22, 2011
I'm running CoreDroid 3.8 with the paid version of SuiteTools. When I hit the update button (for no special reason) it says that updates are not supported by this rom? Did I miss something? thanks!

Yes, you missed the new Rom. 3.9 :p

That should take care if it :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

MacSeoin

Apr 4, 2010
Birmingham
Woah! Massive improvements on battery life here :thumbup: I can tell as I'm an extremely heavy user/gamer/online terrorist lol

Thank You Coredroid you rock!

Reactions: huzz107

cwibel

Nov 23, 2011
Katowice
OK guys V3.9 is released!

Head over to Droidevs for the download link on Droidevs post #4

Quick Changelog:

Latest Official RUU - 1.29.401.12
New Radio - 2.1204.119.17
New Suit Tools - V1.7
*Remapping softkeys to open apks
*Rosie Background Change
*Fixes and Code Clean Up
New Skin added
Updated to latest apps
More Apks Skinned
Much more, cant remember...

Enjoy!

FULL ROM SUPPORT WILL BE ON DROIDEVS

I Flashed v3.9 with a full wipe, everything works perfect, like always! Brilliant job Chef! Thank You very much for all CD Team Members!

Reactions: El Nino1977

Freddy1X

Jun 7, 2012
Astral Planet
www.omghackers.com
Woah! Massive improvements on battery life here :thumbup: I can tell as I'm an extremely heavy user/gamer/online terrorist lol

Thank You Coredroid you rock!

How 'massive' is it?

I Flashed v3.9 with a full wipe, everything works perfect, like always! Brilliant job Chef! Thank You very much for all CD Team Members!

Can you explain to me what is 'online'? --->>> [THEMED][FAST|SMOOTH][CD SUITE TOOLS] ONLINE!
I swear that I have used the search bar, but can't find the right answer..

rayford85

May 22, 2011
How 'massive' is it?

Can you explain to me what is 'online'? --->>> [THEMED][FAST|SMOOTH][CD SUITE TOOLS] ONLINE!
I swear that I have used the search bar, but can't find the right answer..

Online means its ready to be downloaded. Offline would mean uploading

MacSeoin

Apr 4, 2010
Birmingham
I'm getting clock has stopped working! Any1 else with the same problem?

And as for battery improvements I can actually get more than 3hrs of heavey use

cwibel

Nov 23, 2011
Katowice
I'm getting clock has stopped working! Any1 else with the same problem?

And as for battery improvements I can actually get more than 3hrs of heavey use

Did You make a full wipe? Regarding a battery, new release includes a newer radio version give it some time to settle it, If You'll still have a poor battery life You can flash another radio or kernel

Crabitpig

Dec 29, 2011
troon
please help

Can anyone pm me a link to their dropbox for 3.9 I've been trying all day off hotfile and just can't get it :( its constantly download unsuccessful?

huniak

Apr 11, 2010
Prešov
Why i cant change icon of WiFi in last v3.9 by the cdst 1.6, after reboot to recovery installation aborted?

Edit: solve it by flashing new recovery in rom manager.

Last edited:

Crabitpig

Dec 29, 2011
troon
I'll upload it to dropbox as soon as I can. Not at pc atm but I will send you a link. Unless someone in here is kind enough to pm you a link...

Sorry to hassle you but did you manage to upload to dropbox? god hotfile must be the worst site I've ever used I had the same trouble with the last release as well.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content